Vampire Clan

Destination

Kyu Jong POV

“Kim Kyu Jong” Suddenly a voice called my name.

“Queen?” I noticed that was the voice of the Queen talking in my mind.

“Kyu Jong ah, remember that the 5 of you are the Vampire Princes.

“Ne.” I answered in my mind.

“Then, are you going to break the rule?” The Queen asked.

“Which rule? Which rule did I break?” I asked.

“Vampires are not allowed to love?” The Queen asked.

“Humans.” I answered.

“Then, know you are starting to like a human.” The Queen said.

“Who said that! I did not fell in love with a human.” I said.

“Then who’s that Lee Je Sup on your mind?” The Queen asked.

“She is our neighbor, you know it right? What’s wrong if I like her, the other like her too, she is kind.” I said.

“Okay, as long as you don’t fall in love with her, it’s okay. Oh, I almost forgot, the five of you must comeback here to tomorrow.” The Queen said.

“Mwo? Tomorrow? How many days should we stay there?” I asked.

“Just one night, if you stay for more than one night there may be trouble, arasso?” The Queen said.

“Ne, ara.” I answered and ended our conversation.

 

I walked to the living room, Hyun Joong hyung, Young Saeng hyung and Hyung Jun are in the living room, I bet they are discussing about tomorrow.

 

Kyu Jong POV end

Jung Min POV

 

“Park Jung Min!” Suddenly a voice called in my mind. I was drinking the pack of blood, I almost burst the blood out.

“Yah! Queen! Do you want me to die soon! You shock me!” I said.

“How could you talk to your own mom like that! And I’m a Queen!” The Queen complained.

“Whatever!” I said continuing to drink the blood.

“PARK JUNG MIN!” The Queen yelled.

“Mwo! Can’t you see I’m drinking.” I complained.

“I CAN SEE IT!” The Queen yelled again.

“Eomma! Stop yelling!” I said.

“Don’t call me eomma, call me Queen, none of you hyung and dongsaeng call me eomma, you’re the only one!” The Queen said.

“What’s wrong, your our mom right, what’s wrong if I call you eomma? Weird!” I complained.

“Stop complaining!” The Queen said.

“Okay! Okay! Queen! Satisfied!” I said.

“Anyway what do you want to say?” I asked.

“You better be careful not to let your identity to be discovered buy those humans especially the girl living beside you guys’ mansion! Arasso?!” The Queen said.

"Only that?" I asked.

"Tomorrow the five of you comeback to the vampire clan, I need to talk to the 5 of you." The Queen commanded.

“Ne, ne, Arasso!” I answered

 

=The next day=

“Let’s go then.” Hyun Joong hyung said. So we teleported our selves to the vampire clan.

 

=At the Royal Vampire Clan=

“Welcome back to the clan Prince.” All the other vampires lined up and bowed to the five of us. While we are walking to the main room, where the Queen is.

 

“You are already here.” The Queen said.

“So what should we do here?” I asked.

“You don’t miss this place?” The Queen asked.

“What to miss? In the human world it’s a lot better, you got many stocks of fresh blood there.” I said.

“Queen, what do you actually want us to do?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“You all know right, the Lee Hyun Bin from the southwest forest clan?” The Queen asked.

“Ne.” We all answered in unison.

“He is actually a betrayer.” The Queen said.

“MWO?” All of us are shocked.

“He is a what?!” I asked.

“A BETRAYER!” The Queen answered.

“Yah! Why are you yelling at me again!” I asked.

“I’ve already said betrayer, but you still did not hear it, while the others have heard it, are you deaf?” The Queen said.

“I’m not deaf yet, but I will be deaf soon, because you are yelling at me all the time!” I said.

“I’ll continue. He wants the position to become the Prince too.” The Queen explained.

“How could he be one? He is not suitable at all becoming a Prince.” I said.

“Queen, isn’t it that he helps some vampires to learn using their powers? So he must not be that weak right?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“Ne, your right, he is not weak at all, he trained many vampires to use their powers so he must be very good at using his powers.” The Queen said.

“So where is he now?” Kyu Jong hyung asked.

“He escaped from the clan after being caught that he is a betrayer, no vampires know where he is now.” The Queen said.

“Could he escaped to the human world?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Yeah, what Hyung Jun said is right, is there a possibility that he escaped to the human world.

“There may be a possibility.” The Queen said.

“Does he have the same powers as we have, since his a trainer?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“Of course no, the five of you are the Prince, so you are more powerful.” The Queen said.

“Then what should we worry? We are more powerful than him right? And he is only one, 5 VS 1, of course we will win.” I said.

“He will not let you all attack him! If he is really in the human world, then there will be a possibility that he will attack humans and transformed them into vampires too!” The Queen said.

“If that would happen, it would be really dangerous then.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Ne, your right, We had already promised humans that we will not attack them anymore, and if he will attack humans and transformed them into a vampire, I bet there will be a huge problem.” The Queen said.

“When was that rule made? I did not know it?” I asked.

“It was made long time ago, on the first vampire kingdom generation. Don’t say that you are still attacking humans?!” The Queen said.

“Not anymore, since the girl living beside our mansion came, I can’t drink any fresh blood anymore.” I said.

“Good, but you all can drink fresh blood once a year right? In the blood party night?” The Queen said.

“When will it be?” I asked.

“Tomorrow night.” The Queen said.

“Yeah! I can drink fresh blood again!” I exclaimed.

“But, you are not going to attack any humans!” The Queen said.

“Mwo? Then where will we get the fresh bloods from?” I asked.

“I will provide you, so no need of attacking humans! We need to maintain the rule! Arasso?” The Queen said.

“Arasso!” We all said in unison.

 

Jung Min POV end

Je Sup POV

 

“Where are they?” When I entered the boy’s mansion, there was no one in the mansion.

“Oppa! Oppa!” I called but there was no reply.

“Where did they all go?” I said while walking to the beach.

“Huh~ It’s boring without them, no one to play with.” I said while sitting in the sand playing with the sand.

“Huh~” I sighed.

 

Je Sup POV end