Mission Continues...

Destination

=Author’s POV=

“All gather up! Combine our powers!” Hyun Joong commanded. All the members of group 1 group 2 gathered and combined their powers, they got hundreds of vampire to fight with.

On the other side…

“Kiseop, Kevin! Stop those vampires from attacking our mansion! Stop them!!!!” Jung Min commanded.

“Ne!” Kiseop and Kevin said and directly attacked the vampires who are about to attack their mansion. They need to fight for a ¼ more vampires before they completely vanish all the vampires into ashes.

“We’re almost done! Let’s combine our powers!!!” Jung Min commanded.

“NE!!!” All of them combined their powers. In a blink of eye, all the vampires in front of their eyes vanished into ashes. All of them were really exhausted, they were panting.

“Kiseop go and check for Je Sup’s condition.”

“Ara.” Kiseop ran to the mansion and went upstairs.

But when he went upstairs and opened the room, the room was empty, there was no one inside. Kiseop eyes immediately widened. He then sent a message to Jung Min by telepathy.

“Je Sup’s gone! She’s not in the room!”

Receiving the message from Kiseop, Jung Min immediately teleported himself to the mansion so as the others.

“How can she not be inside the room?” Jung Min asked Kiseop.

“I don’t know, Kevin and I had told her to lock her room and she did.” Kiseop explained.

“Then where is she now?!”

“Your hyungs and your dongsaengs for Jung Min had brought her.” Suddenly a voice appeared behind them.

“Queen?”

“Hyung?”

“Alexander and Kim Ki Bum.” The Queen answered.

“MWO??!!!” All of them couldn’t believe what they were actually hearing.

“What do you mean Queen, we don’t actually get what you mean.” AJ asked.

“Like you guys know, Alexander and Ki Bum was kidnapped by the evil vampires, they did something to them, but I don’t know particularly what, but they made them to be one of their members.”

“So can they come back to normal just like us again.”

“Yes.”

“How?”

“Kill the Queen of the Dark Forbidden Forest.”

“Mwo?” The four of them widened their eyes.

“Kill her and you will be able to save them.” The Queen answered.

“But she’s really powerful, how can we do that?” Kevin asked.

“I’m sure you guys can do it. Now what you should do is to go to the clan and meet the other groups, then search for Je Sup and kill the Evil Queen from the Dark Forbidden Forest.” The Queen said and disappeared.

“Huh… Kill the Dark Forbidden Forest Queen? Is that even possible?” AJ said.

“She’s known as the deadliest vampire.” Kiseop continued.

“What should we do now hyung.” Kevin asked Jung Min.

“I’m not really sure too, but let’s just do as what the Queen commanded to us.” Jung Min answered and the four of them transported themselves to the Dark Forbidden Forest clan.

They then met Group 1 and Group 2 members, all of them looked really exhausted.

“Hyung, gwenchanayo?” Jung Min ranned to Hyun Joong.

“Ne, gwenchana, we’re all okay, we’ve succeeded to defeat all of them, except for the Queen.” Hyun Joong answered.

“Then let’s defeat her now.”

“It’s not as easy as you think Min.” Young Saeng answered.

“I know it’s not easy, but why don’t we try? Don’t you want to save Alexander and Ki Bum?”

“Of course we want to, but…”

“Jung Min’s right hyung, why don’t we try?” Kyu Jong agreed to Jung Min’s suggestion.

“Okay then.” Hyun Joong nodded.

“That’s what a Leader should do!” Jung Min patted Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

“All group members! Gather together!!!” Hyun Joong commanded. All of the members make a circle and started to discuss some strategy to defeat the Evil Queen.

*On the other side ~ Je Sup*

“My head, why am I so dizzy…” Je Sup said while holding her head. She can’t see her surroundings properly, her vision was still disturbed by the sleeping potion.

“You’ve woke up baby?” One of the man said.

“Who are you?” Her vision started to recover and at last she could see her surroundings properly.

“I shall introduce myself should I? I’m Alexander my dear and the guy sitting on the sofa is Ki Bum.” The man introduced himself and his friend.

“Alexander and Ki Bum? Why does these name seems familiar.” Je Sup said to herself.

She kept thinking and she remembered what Kevin said to her…

*flashback*

“We are always in a mission. Our mission is to protect humans from the evil vampires. And now the Dark Forbidden Forest Vampires are actually planning to destroy our empire. The Dark Forbidden Forest Vampires had already captured two other U-KISS members. Alexander hyung and Kim Ki Bum hyung.” Kevin oppa explained.

“So U-KISS has other 2 members?”

Yeap, they were captured when they are in their mission. A few days ahead we will be in another mission given by our queen. We will be divided into three groups and two groups will be going to the forest while the other group will be staying here to protect you, because the target that the Dark Forbidden Forest Empire is to make their empire larger and they are aiming to make humans into their member and they are aiming on you!” Kevin oppa explained.

*flashback ends*

“So they are the other two U-KISS members who are caught. But why are they here?” Je Sup said to herself.

“Excuse me, but can you just let me go?” Je Sup asked.

“Huh? Let you go? Why should we?” The other guy stood up and walking toward Je sup with his hands crossed.

“Aren’t you guys members of U-KISS?” Je Sup asked.

“U-KISS? What’s that? You want my kiss?” Alexander answered.

“Anniyo! That’s your group!” Je Sup answered back.

“What are you talking about lady?” Ki Bum said.

“What happened to them? Did they got brainwashed or something?” Je Sup thought in her mind.

“Je Sup! Je Sup!” Suddenly a group of voice started shouting at Je Sup’s name, Je Sup immediately knew that it’s them, SS501 and U-KISS! They came!

“Oppa! I’m here!” Je Sup shouted back. Then the door was knocked down by Hyun Joong.

“Je Sup, gwenchana?”

“Ne, gwencahana.”

“What are you guys doing here?” Alexander asked.

“Alexander hyung?! Ki Bum hyung?!!” Soohyun pointed at them, surprised.

“Who are you? How could you know our name?” Alexander asked.

“You forgot us? How could you!” Dongho complained.

“They’re brainwashed.” Hyun Joong answered.

“Where’s your Queen? And please let Je Sup go.” Hyun Joong asked.

“Why should we tell you guys? And why should we let her go?” Ki Bum answered.

“You better tell us, we don’t want to hurt you.” Kyu Jong said.

“What if we will never tell you.” Alexander answered.

“Young Saeng, lead the others and find the Queen, Soohyun stay with me, the others follow Young Saeng.” Hyun Joong commanded.

Now the four of them are standing facing each other, there’s like a electric flowing between their eyes…

 

What will happen to them?

Stay tuned only in "DESTINATION" …

 

Author’s note:

Anyeong to my dear readers! :D Wanna apologize to the very very late update ._.v

I was really busy with my exams last week, that’s why no time to update, Mianhae *bows*

But now I’m having my HOLIDAY! So I’ll update more often! ^^

Comment, comment! Subscribe is even better (I’m sad these days cause I lost my subscribers, 4 subscribers! Is my story getting boring? :(  ~ )

And check out my other fic, A SHARED LOVE ^^ ~ THANKYU!