Back...

Destination

 

Je Sup POV

 

“Huh~ So boring, they haven’t return yet?” I sighed.

“No one to play with! Where had they go! Hayah~ I’ll just go and sleep, maybe tomorrow they will be back.” I said and went back to my house.

 

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

“You all can enjoy your one night in the vampire clan today, you can go now.” The Queen said.

“Kamsahamida.” We all said and bowed to the Queen.

“Let’s go then!” Hyung Jun said.

 

 When we all went out from the clan, a group of female vampires immediately surround us.

“Princes, you are all back, we are glad that we can meet you all again.” The group of female vampires said.

“Princes, where do you want to go now? we can help you.” One of the female vampire said.

“So where do you guys wanna go?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“Anywhere.” Kyu Jong hyung said.

“Do you have some recommendation?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“Maybe Princes can go to the club or massage centre? Seems like you are tired.” Another female recommended.

“Quite good idea.” I said.

 

The group of female brought us to the club, there was really crowded, all of the vampires there were busy dancing, but when they notice we were there, the whole club stop dancing and bowed to us. We sat at a corner of the club, it’s been a long time that we have not been to this place, there are many changes. Suddenly a group of girls came to our table.

 

“Prince, wanna dance?” The girls offered.

“Okay then, I’ll join, I’m bored.” Hyun Joong hyung agreed and went with a girl.

“I’ll join too.” Hyung Jun went with another girl.

“You two are not going?” I asked.

“No, I don’t want.” Kyu Jong hyung said.

“And you hyung?” I asked Young Saeng hyung.

“I’m not going too, your not joining?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“You two don’t want to join? Okay then, I’ll go first.” I said.

 

Jung Min POV end

Kyu Jong POV

 

“It’s been a long time we have not been here.” I said.

“Ne, really long.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“I wonder what is Je Sup doing now, we did not say anything to her, she must feel very lonely.”

“Yeah, your right, maybe she is searching for us now.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Tomorrow we will went back, after we’re back, what will we say to her?” I asked.

“Aigoo, I forgot it, what reason should we say to her.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Are we just going to say there is a sudden problem, so we have to go out, how about that?” I asked.

“Nice idea!” Young Saeng hyung said.

“We are going to work hard starting from tomorrow, I wonder where is that betrayer hiding.” I said.

“You mean that Lee Hyun Bin?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“Ne.” I nodded.

“If he is hiding in the human world, it must be harder, he blocked his mind, we can’t find where is he now.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“He must be hunting humans to be his assistant.” I said.

“Ne, your right, that type of vampire is not that easy to be controlled.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“But we have more powers than him right, Hyun Joong hyung is good at controlling the earth element (ground) , Jung Min is good at ice, Hyung Jun is good at fire, I’m good at water and hyung is good at air, so if we combine our powers, we can surely defeat him!” I said.

“Ne, but he is a trainer, so he must know how to use all the element powers well, and of course he will train his assistant well.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot it! How can I sleep well?” I said.

“I bet after we had return back, we will be really really busy!” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Ne, really busy.” I agreed.

“Let’s have fun today then! Cheers!” I said.

 

Kyu Jong POV end

Je Sup POV

 

=The Next Day=

I woked up and I opened the window to get some fresh morning air, I saw lights opened in the boy’s mansion.

“They must have come back!” I said.

“Yeah! At last! They are back again! Going to take a bath first!” I said and entered the bathroom

 

After finish taking a bath, I fixed myself and went to the boy’s mansion.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo.” I knocked the door.

“Ne.” Someone replied and opened the door.

“Anyeong oppa!” I called and smiled.

“Anyeong Je Sup!” He called, It was Kyu Jong oppa whom opened the door.

“Where have you all been yesterday? I was searching for all of you, got no idea where did you all go.” I asked.

“Ah~ We had some sudden problem outside, so we have to hurry, sorry that we didn’t tell you about it.” Kyu Jong oppa explained.

“Oh~ Arasso.” I said.

“Let’s go in then.” Kyu Jong oppa said

“Okay.” I nodded and sit down in the sofa.

“Anyeong Je!” Hyung Jun oppa who came from up stairs called after seeing me in the living room.

“Anyeong oppa!” I replied.

“But it seems like we can’t be with you for a long time today. We have to go to fix up something again today. Jong oppa said.

“But Jung Min is not joining us.” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“ So the four of you are going and Jung Min oppa will be left alone?” I asked.

“He doesn’t want to join.” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Maybe he is just tired.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Oh~” I nodded.

“But because you are here, maybe you could play with him.” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Eh, okay then.” I said.

“Kyu Jong ah! Hyung Jun ah! Pali! We are going to depart now!” Hyun Joong oppa yelled from up stairs.

“Ne.” Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun oppa yelled back.

“Je Sup we are going to go now.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Ne, just go.” I said. Hyun Joong and Young Saeng hyung came down from up stairs.

“Je Sup is here.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“Anyeong oppa.” I greeted.

“We are going out now, bye Je.” Kyu Jong oppa said and joined the others.

 

Suddenly I heard a voice of steps coming down, when I looked back it was Jung Min oppa. He seems that he did not now my presence, he look so relaxed, but when he looked at me, his expression was priceless! Kekeke It was like he had just saw a ghost or monster!

“Huohh! What are you doing here!” Jung Min oppa exclaimed so loud.

“Oppa! Why are you shouting so loud!” I said.

“You! Since when are you here!” He said.

“Since just now.” I said.

“So what do you wanna do here?” Jung Min oppa asked.

“Me? Hyung Jun oppa and Kyu Jong called me to play with you.” I said.

“Aisssh! What are they trying to do.” Jung Min oppa complained.

“So what should we do now?” I asked.

“What do you wanna do?” Jung Min oppa asked back.

“I’m asking you, why are you asking me back?” I said.

“Just do whatever you want.” Jung Min oppa said.

“What do you mean! I’m here to play with you! Not do whatever I want!” I pout.

“So what do you wanna do now?” He asked.

“Ehh… I don’t know.” I said in a soft tone.

“You!” He knocked my forehead.

“Oucch!” I shouted.

“Why are you shouting so loud!” He said.

“Just now you shout so loud too!” I answered.

“Aisssh! Whatever!” He said.

 

===At night time===

“The others haven’t come back?” I asked Jung Min oppa.

“Of course they haven’t comeback, you don’t see them right! So they haven’t comeback! Easy right? Pabo!” He said.

“Mwo? PABO?! Whose pabo?!” I said.

“You.” He said.

“YOU!” I showed my fist and he start running away and I start chasing him.

“I’m going to kill you!” I yelled at him.

“Kill me if you can!” He teased sticking his tongue out.

 

5 minutes later….

“Huh… huh…huh… I can’t run anymore, my leg is cracking!” I said and throwed myself in the sofa.

“You see you can’t kill me right? Even you can’t catch me how can you be able to kill me?” Jung Min oppa said and sat beside me.

“You!” I hit his shoulder.

“Mwo?!” He asked.

“The knock that you give me just now.” I said.

“I’m hungry, is there some dishes on the the table.” Jung Min oppa said and went to the dinner table.

“Mwo! No dishes at all! No food to eat! I’m very hungry!!!” He shouted.

“Stop shouting! I’ll cook dinner.” I said.

“Jinjja?” He said with a  weird expression.

“Mwo? Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He answered, I went to check if there are some thing to be cooked.

“Nothing to be cooked, why is the refrigerator empty, it’s only full of this red liquid package thing, what’s this?!” I said while lifting up one of it and showing it to Jung Min oppa.

“It’s nothing!” His eyes get big when I showed him the red package and he immediately get it from me and put it inside the refrigerator.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I said it’s nothing.” He answered.

“There is nothing in the refrigerator! I can’t cook without anything to be cooked.” I said.

“Aissh~” He sighed.

“I’ll go to the minimarket to buy some instant ramen then.” I said.

“Okay go then! Pali pali! I’m hungry already!” He said.

“Arasso!” I said and went to the minimarket to buy some ramen.

 

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

 

“Okay go then! Pali pali! I’m hungry already!” I said

“Arasso!” Je Sup said and went to the minimarket to buy some ramen.

“Aigoo~ I’m so hungry!” I said, suddenly I heard a sound, a quite loud sound from upstairs.

“What’s that sound!” I was shocked, I went upstairs to check what happened. When I opened my room, there was a woman in my room.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m send by the Queen, I’m here to let you drink my blood.” She said.

“By the Queen? Ah~ Tonight is the blood festival.” I said, I went close to her and sunked my fangs into her neck.

 

 Jung Min POV end

Je Sup POV

I finished buying the ramen and went back to the mansion, but then I don’t see Jung Min oppa anywhere.

“Where did he go?” I looked around.

“Maybe he is in his room.” I said and went upstairs.

“Oppa! I’ve bought the ramen.” I called while walking towards his room.

 

Will Jung Min’s identity be discovered by Je Sup? Stay tuned only in “DESTINATION”

 

Note: So how is this chapter~ A long chapter isn’t it, kekeke ^^  Hope you enjoy reading it =) Comment please~ Leave longer comments please, please don’t be silent readers, your comments are really important to me! Thank you! Gomawo! ^.^