Plan (Part 1)

Destination

 

Jung Min POV

*ting tong*

"Anybody here?"

"Cehh~ That girl again! Lee Je Sup can she just let me rest one day!" I sighed and opened the door.

"It's you again."

"Ne, it's me! Wae? Any problem?!" She said and throwed her face from me and just went inside.

"Huh~ Yah! You think this is your own home?!"

"I never said that before." She answered. "Where are the others?"

"They are out, only Hyung Jun and I are here, what do you want?"

"Where did they go?"

"How could I know?"

"You're a vampire right? You should of course know where they are, use telepathy or something like that."

"Why should you look for the others if there is someone here?"

"Someone? Who? You?"

"Of course you phabo!"

"What did you just say?! Phabo? Whose phabo! And why should I look for you!" She said.

"Of course it's you! Jinjja phabo!" I answered her back. "Well, you should look for me because..."

"Hyung Jun oppa!" She walked away and ignored me.

"I really wanna kill this girl!" I thought in my mind.

"Why do she keep ignoring me! What's my fault!"

"Hyung Jun oppa!" She kept calling Hyung Jun.

"Ne, waeyo Je Sup?" Hyung Jun suddenly appeared in front of her. Their distance was just around 2-3 cm from each other!

"What the hell is Hyung Jun doing right now!" I thought in my mind.

"Omo oppa! You shocked me!" She hit Hyung Jun and stepped backward.

"See how the way she hits me and Hyung Jun! She hits him so lightly while me? She hits me just like I'm her greatest rival!" I complained in my mind.

"Mianhae Je Sup ah~ I didn't mean to surprise you like that." Hyung Jun apologized.

"Ne, gwenchana."

"Yah you two! You're acting like I'm not here huh?" I interrupt them.

"Oh jinjja? I felt that your presence is not important at all." She said.

"Mwo! Not important?! YOU!"

"You two! Calm down!"

"I can't stand it anymore!" I said and walked away. (Kyu's Yesterday lyrics~ Yesterday na na na na~torabacho, hahaha, sorry for interrupting, having Kyu fever now, kekeke XD)

Jung Min POV end

Je Sup POV

"Huh~ I can't believe it that he is one of the vampire prince."

"Well, he is always like that, actually he is a kind and warm-hearted person. But he just tend to act like he is arrogant and cold-blooded vampire. If you know him deeper you'll realize he is not as bad as you thought, I'm sure you'll like him."

"Like him?! It will take time for me to like him!"

"Oh come on Je! You can like us how can't like him?"

"Well, there are some factors."

"You two should get more closer to be able to like each other and I think Jung Min likes you."

"Mwo! Oppa what are you talking about."

"I'm not telling lies my dear~ He looks jealous whenever she see you treating us so good while him so bad, don't you realize that?"

"There's no man that would treat a girl he likes like the way he treated me."

"Because he isn't a man that can just confess his feelings to the girl he like, he really takes care of his image, you two should really stop bickering."

"But isn't you like to bicker with him too right? =o=" "

"Ne, it's true, but it's different from you two. Try to treat him well and I'm sure that he will treat you well too."

"Are you sure oppa?"

"Ne! I'm really sure. Maybe you two need more time to know more about each other."

"Mwo? Spend time together? I've ever spend time with him but we just ended bickering."

"Aigoo Je Sup ah~ try once more."

"I don't want to."

"Oh come on, one more time." Hyung Jun begged with his puppy eyes, Omo! He looks so cute *O* How could I resist a cute boy like him!!! ><

"Okay, okay, I'll try to do it, but how about him?" 

"I'll plan something to make you two close, just relax."

"What is your plan?" I asked curiously.

"Secret." He winked.

"Make sure its not something weird and awkward." 

"Yes madam!" He smiled.

Je Sup POV end

 

Authors note:

Yo my dear readers! Wuss up! LOL~ I'm having Kyu fever right now, I'm getting really hyper right now! kekeke,have you all watch Kyu new MV? He looks so handsome and y isn't he? *Q* I'm addicted with his songs!!! Anyway  how are you all? Doing good? As I promise Double Update once I update this fic ^^ NEXT ON! >>> LET'S GO! ^^