Missing?

Destination

Je Sup POV

11:00 PM

I didn’t meet Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun oppa for one day, well I miss them, but when I remember that they are vampires, I go terrified again.

I was walking in the street alone after buying some instant noodles from the minimarket, I heard some voice of steps behind me, when I looked back, I didn’t saw anyone, I fasten my steps, but then I felt something on my mouth, it was a napkin, what I remember the last was everything goes dark.

Je Sup POV end

Kyu Jong POV

 

“I haven’t seen Je Sup yet for the whole day.” I said.

“Yeah, I haven’t seen her too.” Hyung Jun agreed.

“See must be terrified.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“I haven’t seen Jung Min too, where is he?” I asked.

“I’m not sure, maybe he felt guilty.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Yeap! Young Saeng hyung is right, Jung Min must be feeling guilty because Je Sup had discover who we are.” Hyung Jun said.

“Where’s Hyun Joong hyung?” I asked.

“He’s sleeping.” Young Saeng hyung answered.

“Where did Je Sup go, her house seems to be empty, no lights are on.” Hyung Jun said while standing next to the window looking outside.

“Jinjja?” I walked to the window and I see no lights turn on in Je Sup’s house.

“Maybe she’s already sleeping.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“It’s late night already, she must be sleeping already.” I said.

“But usually there’s a light open in the front door.” Hyung Jun said.

“Oh yeah, your right, usually she always open the light on the front door, but why is it close today, it’s really weird, hope nothing happens to her.” I said.

“Ne.” Hyung Jun and Young Saeng hyung agreed.

 

Kyu Jong POV end

Je Sup POV

 

“Ah, my head hurts.”  I opened my eyes and look at my surroundings, I was surprised that I was not in my room, I was in a room which I’ve never ever seen before, the whole room was black and dark, I was sitting on a chair with my hands tied up. I tried to let my hands off, but I can’t, the rope was really tight.

“Help! Help! Anyone!” I start to shout, then I heard a creaking sound from the door. I stayed silent and saw a tall man who came out from the darkness. He was wearing a mask. I can’t see his face, what I could see was just his eyes, and I could see that he is full of anger.

 

“What do you want!? Let me go!” I yelled.

“Keep quiet! Stop yelling! Your making my ear deaf!” He yelled.

“If you want me to stop then let me go!!” I yelled.

“Stop yelling!” He yelled again.

“So just tell me who you are!” I yelled back.

“It’s not important to know who am I.” He answered.

“What do you mean not important, you kidnapped me! Just let me go!!!” I yelled.

“I’ll let you go after those guys had came here.”

“What do you mean?! Who?!!!” I yelled.

“You’ll know it later.” He said and then left the room.

“YAH! YAH! LET ME GO! YAH! LET ME GO!” I yelled, but he just ignores me.

“Who is he! What’s my fault, and what do he mean? Wait for those guys?! He is making me crazy! Why is it that there’s nothing going well on these days!” I yelled.

 

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

 

“Huh, what have I done, now Je Sup doesn’t want to meet me anymore and also the others, Park Jung Min your really a fool, now what will you do.” I scold myself and drink a glass of wine.

“I don’t care anymore! This is making me crazy!” I pour another glass, but when I was about to drink it the glass of wine fell down.

“Aissh! Damn! Really nothing goes right these days!”

 

Jung Min POV end

 

The next day…

 

Kyu Jong POV

 

I walked out to take some fresh morning air, but then I see no sign of Je Sup, there’s something weird. So I decided to enter her house. And look for her, if she was inside her home, I’ll explain everything, if she’s not then, I can’t do anything, maybe she wanted to be alone.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” I knock the door, but there was no reply.

“Je Sup ah, open the door.” I knocked once again, but still there was no reply, so I opened the door, there seems to be no one on the house, the house was very silent, I searched for Je Sup starting from the living room, kitchen till her room, but the result is zero, nothing, then where did she go? Is she really mad to us?

 I went out from her house and get back to our mansion.

“Where have you been?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“I just went to Je Sup’s house.” I said.

“Je Sup’s house? is she there?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“No.” I answered.

“She’s not in her house, then where is she?” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Maybe she just wanna be alone, maybe she’s still shock with what happened few days ago.” I said and Hyun Joong hyung just nodded.

“Anyway, have you seen Jung Min? Is he in his room?” I asked.

“I don’t know where did that guy go, it’s been 2 days I haven’t seen him.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

 

Suddenly I heard a voice, a familiar voice, ah! It’s Queen voice. Hyun Joong,Young Saeng hyung and Hyung Jun heard in too.

“What is it, queen?” I asked.

“I have something to talk to all of you, I want all of you to come here.” The Queen said.

“But… How about Jung Min? We don’t know where is he. now” I said.

“He is here, in the vampire world.” The Queen said.

“Mwo! That brat! Why don’t he just say to us that he is there, just leave without any reason and without talking, making us panic and blocking his mind.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Calm down hyung, maybe he just want to be alone.” I calm Hyun Joong hyung down.

“Come here now.” The Queen commanded.

“Okay.” We said and teleport ourselves to the vampire clan.

 

“We’re here.” Hyung Jun said.

“So what is it?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“This is a really big problem.” The Queen said while sitting at her big royal chair.

“What is it? Say it.” I said.

“Your neighbor.” The Queen said.

“You mean Je Sup?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“Ne, that girl living beside your mansion, Lee Je Sup.” The Queen said.

“Yeah, what’s wrong? What happen?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Please explain to us what happen, we don’t understand.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Is it the problem of our identity?” I asked.

“One of the problem is that, but there’s a bigger problem, I’ve talk to Jung Min about the identity problem.” The Queen said.

“Then where is he now?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“Somewhere in the club.” The Queen said.

“So have you told him about the other problem?” I asked.

“Not yet, I’m going to tell the problem when all of you had gather, the 5 of you, I’ve told some vampires to bring him here.” The Queen said, and a few minutes later, two vampires was carrying Jung Min in the middle.

“Yah! Let me go!” Jung Min yelled and the two vampires let him go then went out from the room.

“Where have you been!” Hyun Joong hyung smacked Jung Min’s head.

“Yah, stop smacking me!” Jung Min yelled.

“Jung Min ah, where have you been?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“I just wanna let go all of the trashes on my mind.” Jung Min answered.

“Okay, stop bickering, I’m going to explain what happen.” The Queen said.

“Continue it.” Hyung Jun said.

“The girl name Lee Je Sup living beside your mansion is kidnapped.” The Queen said which made all of us shocked, I could see that everyone’s eyes are popping out including me.

“Mw…mwo?!” I couldn’t believe on what I just heard from the Queen.

“Your not kidding right?” Hyung Jun asked.

“I’m not in a mood to do jokes.” The Queen said.

“Explain to us properly.” Hyun Joong hyung asked the Queen to explain.

“Remember the betrayer I told you before?” The Queen asked.

“You mean Lee Hyun Bin?” I asked.

“Ne.” The Queen answered.

“Don’t say that…”