The Haunted House

Destination

 

“Do you like being here?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Of course, I like it!” I said.

“I’m glad that you like it.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Here is for you, and here is for you.” Young Saeng oppa who had finish buying the juice and gave it to us.

“Gomawo oppa.” I thanked.

“Gomawo hyung.” Kyu Jong oppa thanked.

“Ne, cheonmaneyo.” Young Saeng oppa said and sat beside me.

Hyun Joong, Hyung Jun and Jung Min oppa had finish riding the boom boom car, they walked to us, well I can see, they seem not tired yet! They are so strong, where did they get so much energy? I just can’t think of it!

“Yah! You bought juices, but you didn’t buy it for us? You are so mean!” Jung Min oppa complained.

“How can I know that you want to drink juice too? You did not say it to me, you can buy the juices in that booth.” Young Saeng hyung said while pointing to the juice booth.

“Arasso, ara, I’ll go and buy it by myself.” Jung Min oppa said.

“Jung Min ah, I want orange juice.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Me too!” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Ne, I’ll go and buy.” Jung Min oppa said.

“The three of you look like a happy family, hahaha.” Hyung Jun oppa joked.

“Mwo? Happy family?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Ne, happy family, you become the husband, Young Saeng hyung the wife and Je Sup is the child. Hahaha” Hyung Jun oppa said while laughing.

“Mwo? Yah, where did you get that idea from?” Young Saeng oppa asked.

“Ehm? I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know~” Hyung Jun oppa singing.

“Yah, why are you singing now?” Kyu Jong asked.

“Wae? I can’t sing?” Hyung Jun oppa asked. Then Jung Min oppa came with the juices.

“Here.” Jung Min oppa gaved the orange juices to Hyun Joong and Hyung Jun oppa, the three of them then sit beside us.

“I want to try that haunted house ride, it seems fun.” Hyun Joong oppa said while drinking the juice.

“Let’s take a rest first, then let’s play again.” Young Saeng oppa said.

A few minutes later…

“Let’s play now, let’s try the haunted house now!” Hyung Jun said. We all went to the haunted house to try it. I sat in the middle, Hyun Joong and Young Saeng oppa sat in front of me. But then suddenly Jung Min oppa sat beside me. I was surprised, it’s not that I don’t want to be with him, but, usually he seems to be really cold to me, and now why is he sitting beside me? I’m really surprised. O.o

“Mwo? Why are you looking at me? I can’t sit here? I don’t like being always in the back!” Jung Min oppa said.

“Anya, nothing, of course you can sit here.” I said. Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong oppa then sat behind us.

“You took my place!” Kyu Jong oppa joked while smacking down Jung Min oppa’s head.

“Yah! What did I do?” Jung Min oppa asked.

“You stole my place! I am always in the center!” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Yeah, I know that you are always in the center, so this time it’s my turn.” Jung Min oppa said while sticking out his tongue.

“Aissh! This naughty horse!” Kyu Jong oppa joked.

“The ride will begin soon~” The announcer announced. We all put on our seat belts and get ready for the ride. The ride then start, it was really dark, I could not see anything, but then suddenly a woman face appeared in front of my face.

“Ahhhh!” I shouted. I was really shocked, my heart almost jumps out, and after that woman face appeared in front of me, the ride becomes even crazier! All the ghost where everywhere, left, right, up, down, all directions, it’s like you are being terror by a group of people at one time! When there was no more ghost appearing I was already relaxed and calm, but then suddenly a stupid skeleton was thrown to my place.

“Kyaaaa!” I was shouting like crazy, it was a reflect that I suddenly hugged Jung Min oppa, I hugged him tightly, I buried my face in his chest.

The skeleton thing was the last thing and the ride ended.

“Yah, are you going to be like this forever?” Jung Min oppa asked.

“Ah, mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhae.” I apologized.

All of us get out of the ride. Oh my~ Really my heart is beating so fast, the ride was scarier than I ever expected, how could they surprise people like that! How about if the person has a heart attack disease? Maybe they will die because of heart attack after riding the haunted house ride! Oh~ Really, I can’t say anything, even a word can’t come out properly, I sat down at the bench. Kyu Jong oppa and Hyung Jun oppa sat beside me. While Hyun Joong, Young Saeng and Jung Min oppa sit in the bench in front of us.

“So how’s the ride?” Hyung Jun oppa asked.

“It is scarier than I thought.” I said,

“You looked shocked, gwenchana? Your face seems so pale.” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Ne, it’s really scary, it’s already good that my heart did not come out!” I said and pouted. All of them laughed.

“Why are you all laughing?!” I asked.

“You look so cute, aigoo.” Hyung Jun oppa pinch my cheeks.

“Oppa!” I exclaimed.

“Ne, ne, arasso.” Hyung Jun said.

“I must pinch you too! It’s not fair!” I said and pinch his cheeks hardly.

“Oucch! You pinch it so hard, if you want to pinch someone, the ideal person is Young Saeng hyung! Not me, oh my! My cheeks!” Hyung Jun oppa said while rubbing his cheeks.

“Mianhae oppa, but you look like a baby! I just wanna pinch you!” I said and I want to pinch him again.

“Don’t pinch me again!” Hyung Jun oppa exclaimed and hold his cheeks to protect his cheeks from my pinch.

“Yah! Why do you have to bring my name in?” Young Saeng oppa asked Hyung Jun oppa.

“Your cheeks are chubby and cute right?” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Ne, they are cute, you envy me?” Young Saeng oppa joked that made all of us laughed.

“Huh~ What a wonderful day isn’t it?” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Seems like it’s gonna rain now, we better go back now.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Ne, let’s go home now.” I agreed. We ride Hyun Joong oppa’s sport car and went back home.

===Arrived in front of Je Sup house and the boys mansion===

“Thank you for the great day oppa!” I thanked all of them.

“Cheonmaneyo.” They said in unison.

“I’ll enter first, see ya!” I waved at them and entered my house.

“Huh~ so tired, but today is great!” I lay at my bed.

Je Sup POV end

Kyu Jong POV

“Today is a great day!” Hyung Jun said.

“I’m so tired.” Jung Min said.

“I’ll go and sleep.” I said and went to my bedroom.

“Huh~ Really tired, but today is great.” I said to myself.

==Flashback==

“Kyaaa!” Je Sup shouted. I saw her hugging Jung Min tightly, she buried her face to his chest.

Well the situation was dark, but I’m a vampire, I have sharp visual ability. So even though it’s dark, I still can see like normal. A few minutes later, the ride ended.

“Yah, are you going to be like this forever?” Jung Min asked.

“Ah, mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhae.” Je Sup apologized.

==End of Flashback==

“Aiyah~ What am I thinking of? Why am I thinking of Je Sup and Jung Min?” I asked myself, “Do I like Je Sup?” I asked myself, “Anya! It can’t be! I can’t fall in love with a human. I’m a vampire! Yah Kim Kyu Jong! Why are you like this!” I said to myself, “Stop thinking non sense, sleep! Sleep!” I said and buried my face with the pillow.

Kyu Jong POV end

Jung Min POV

I throw myself to the bed. I’m so tired.

==Flashback==

“Kyaaa!” Je Sup shouted and hugged me tightly, I was surprised that she suddenly hugged me, I know she was scared so I let her hugged me. After the ride ended, immediately I called her to stop hugging me, if the others saw us, they will misunderstand.

“Yah, are you going to be like this forever?” I asked.

“Ah, mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhae.” Je Sup apologized.

==End of Flashback==

“Am I too cold and rude to her?” I asked myself.

“Aissh! Why am I thinking of that girl.” I said and slap my face with my two hands.

“Ah~ these days is really making me crazy!” I said.

“Better go to sleep!” I said and close my eyes.

Jung Min POV end

Note: THANK YOU for reading! :) So how’s this chapter? Hope you like it! ^^ Comment please~ I will be really thankful if you give comments! Hahaha ^.^ If you don’t have an account here, you can give comments in twitter, my twitter acc is @VaneSSaWiliam~ THANK YOU! GOMAWO! :)