What's Up?

Destination

 

Author’s POV

 

Jae Kyung, no longer called Je Sup entered her room and start exploring her new room. She looked at every single thing. She was really amazed.

“This is my room?” She said to herself.

“Isn’t this too big for me?” The room was really big that her voice echoed throughout the room everytime she utter a word.

“Why do I feel so lonely here. ” She sat down in her bed.

“I miss mom and dad…” Then she remains silent and remembered that they weren’t her parents but her uncle and aunt.

“What is actually happening, why am I living like this. What’s my fault? Did I did something wrong before?” She start to shed tears. Then suddenly a knock was heard.

“Je Sup ah, anniya! I mean Jae Kyung ah, it’s Kyu Jong!”

She erased her tears and try to act normally.

“Ne! Just come in oppa!”

“How are you? Do you like your new room?”

“It’s amazing, but I don’t really like it.”

“Wae?”

“I feel lonely, the room is just too big for me.”

“You’ll adapt to the environment soon.” Kyu Jong smiled and Jae Kyung just nodded.

 

Author’s POV end

Jae Kyung’s POV

 

“Do you want to take a walk? Let’s explore the clan since you aren’t familiar with this clan yet.”

Kyu Jong oppa pulled my hand and lead me out, we started walking through the corridors of the clan, the clan was extremely gigantic! There were hundreds of doors. Then we stopped at the garden of the clan and sat at a bench. I couldn’t describe the beauty of the nature! It’s just really… beautiful, evergreen plants and blooming flowers decorating the garden, carrying a wonderful fragrance. I could say that it’s far better than the beach in front of my house.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” I said.

“Yeah, it is, really beautiful just like you.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Mwo? What did you say” I was surprised with his words.

“I said the flowers are beautiful.” He said.

“Ahh…” I noded slowly.

“I think he said another thing before.” I said to myself.

 

Jae Kyung’s POV end

Jung Min’s POV

 

I walked to the balcony to take in some fresh air then I noticed Jae Kyung sitting with… Kyu Jong. They look really happy together, smiling towards each other. I don’t really know what’s happening to me but I feel something just hit by me, a really painful hit, right here, in my heart.

“It can’t be.” I shook my head.

“It’s impossible. It’s impossible that I like Jae Kyung. It can’t be.” I said leaning to the wall while touching my chest.

 

Jung Min’s POV end

Jae Kyung’s POV

 

“Je Sup ah, I mean Jae Kyung ah! Aigoo! I kept on calling you Je Sup.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“It’s okay, even I’m not familiar with that name yet.” I said.

“Jae Kyung ah, I have something really important to say to you, I’ve been holding this for a really long time.” His face turned serious.

“What is it? Just say it.” I felt a little bit nervous.

“Jae Kyung ah…. I…”

“You…?”

“I really really…”

“You really really?....”

“I really really want to go to the toilet.” He said.

“Huh? So you only want to say that?!”

“Ne, what are you expecting me to say?” He asked.

“Nothing!! Quickly! Go to the toilet!” I said.

“Thank you Jae Kyung ah.” He said and rushed to the toilet.

“Chh… I thought he was going to say something important, then he only ended up saying that he wants to go to the toilet? Is that even important?!” I was disappointed.

 

Jae Kyung’s POV end

Kyu Jong’s POV

When I said that I really wanted to go to the toilet, Jae Kyung look disappointed, as if she was expecting for me to say another thing. Well actually I could just read her mind and figure what’s in her mind but I wouldn’t do that, because it’s her privacy. She won’t like it if I would read her mind without any of her permission. I won’t interrupt someone’s mind without their permission, except if it’s really needed. So, Yeah! Just let it be a mystery.

After a few minutes…

I walked back to the garden and sat beside Jae Kyung who is still sitting in the bench enjoying the beautiful scenery of the garden.

“You’re back!” She said.

“Ne.”  I smiled.

I sat down and looked around, then I saw Jung Min standing in his balcony watching the both of us, when he found out that I was looking at him, he looked away and went it.

“What’s with Jung Min?” I said to myself.

“What are you looking oppa?” Jae Kyung asked.

“Huh?... Ah! Nothing.” I said.

“Oppa, can we go to another place? I want to explore more!” Jae Kyung said.

“Okay then! Let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

 

Kyu Jong’s POV end

Jung Min’s POV

 

I was watching over Jae Kyung. Then suddenly Kyu Jong came back. He sat beside Jae Kyung then suddenly he looked at me, I was stunned and I immediately throw my face away and walked back to my room. I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I  just don’t want Kyu Jong to figure out that I’m eyeing over Jae Kyung. Cause I’m not even sure with my own feelings yet. What is this? Is it love?

 

To be continued…