Boring Day~

Destination

 

Je Sup POV

 

“Aigoo~ So boring! What should I do now?” I sighed while sitting in the sand.

“What are you doing there?” I heard a voice from my back.

“Kyu Jong oppa.” I called.

“What are you doing?” Kyu Jong oppa asked and sat beside me.

“Nothing just playing with the sand, got nothing to do.” I answered.

“Well these days are just too boring.” He said.

“Ne.” I replied.

“Let’s get something refreshing.” He said.

“Refreshing? Where?” I asked.

“Khaja!” He said while pulling my hands.

“Get inside.” He said while opening the car’s door for me, I get inside.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“You said you want something refreshing so let’s go and find something to refresh our mind.” He said with a smile.

 

In front of the cinema…

“Cinema?”

“Ne, let’s watch a movie, I heard that there is a new movie and it is a great one.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Let’s go inside then.” He said. We bought two tickets and some popcorn. After buying some popcorn we went inside the studio. We sat down in the back part.

………………………………………

“The movie was great.” I praised.

“Ne, no wonder so many people went to watch.” Kyu Jong oppa answered.

“There’s a coffee machine there!” I said while pointing to the coffee machine.

“I’ll get some coffee first.” I said.

“Okay.” He answered.

I went to get some coffee.

“Seems like there’s no place to sit down.” I said while searching for a place for us to sit. I walked back to Kyu Jong oppa after getting the coffee.

“Here.” I gave him the coffee.

“Thanks.” He smiled.

“There’s no place to sit here.” I said.

“Really? There’s a cable car just beside this building, maybe we can have a ride while enjoying the coffee.” He said.

“Jinjja? Omo! That would be great!” I said.
“Khaja!” He said, we bought the tickets and ride the cable car.

“Wow! The scenery is beautiful!” I praised while looking at the beautiful scenery outside.

“You like it?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Ne.” I nodded and smiled.

But then suddenly the cable car shook hardly until I fell to Kyu Jong oppa, my head was in his chest, I felt so embarrass that my face start blushing.

“Mianhae oppa.” I apologize.

“Anya, it’s okay, gwenchana?” He asked.

“Ne.” I answered, suddenly his face get nearer to mine, nearer and nearer and I could feel his lips on my lips, my eyes widened. He kissed me!!! O.O

 

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

 

“Where did Kyu go?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“I don’t know.” I answered.

“Isn’t it that he went out just now?” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“He went out with Je Sup.” Hyung Jun said.

“Jinjja? He didn’t say anything before going.” Young Saeng hyung said while pouting.

“You look like a otter.” Hyung Jun teased while drinking the pack of blood.

“What did you just say?!” Young Saeng hyung raised one of his eyebrow.

“You look like a OTTER, OTTER SAENGGI~” Hyung Jun teased again.
“Yah! How dare you say that to your hyung?!” Young Saeng hyung said and frozen the pack of blood that Hyung Jun was drinking.

“What did you do to my pack of blood!” Hyung Jun complained.

“I freeze it you phabo!” Young Saeng hyung said while walking away.

“Hyung! Young Saeng hyung! Melt it back!” Hyung Jun kept calling Young Saeng hyung who just ignored him, Hyung Jun keep shaking the pack of blood, he turn the pack of blood opposite. I felt bored and just melt the pack of blood with my powers, the blood poured into the floor.

“OMO! MY PACK OF BLOOD!” Hyung Jun exclaimed, he then stared at Hyun Joong hyung.

“Mwo? Why are you looking at me like that?” Hyun Joong hyung asked with a innocent face. Hyung Jun then stared at me, I just whistled while walking away.

“Yah! It must be you right Mal!” Hyung Jun shouted, I just giggled while walking back to my room.

 

“Huh~ what a boring day!” I laid at my bed.

“What are Kyu Jong hyung and Je Sup doing outside there? Are they dating?”

“Maybe they are dating… Chhh! That Lee Je Sup, she is so mean to me but she is so kind to Kyu Jong hyung! So unfair! She is just good to me when I’m sick, what the heck is that!” I complained.

“Anyway is that her first kiss? Hmmm… seems like I’ve become a bad boy, I’ve stole a girls first kiss.”

“Yah! Park Jung Min why are you that crazy girl?!” I scolded myself. “It must be too boring for me today until my thoughts are flying.” I said to myself.

“Why is it so boring!!!” I threw my pillow to the door.

“Yah!” Suddenly I heard someone shouting from the door, when I looked to the door, it was Hyung Jun.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“What did I actually did to you?! Why did you throw the pillow to my face!” He yelled.

“I didn’t threw it to you! I threw it to the door!” I answered back.

“Can’t you see that there is a person in the door!” He yelled.

“Yah! Just now there was no one!” I yelled back.

“Then why are you throwing the pillow!” He yelled.

“This is my room so it’s my right to do anything you turtle!” I yelled back.

 “Yah you two! Stop yelling!” Hyun Joong hyung entered the room.

“This Mal threw the pillow on my face! I didn’t even do anything to him!” Hyung Jun reported to Hyun Joong hyung.

“Yah you turtle baby! I said I didn’t threw it to you! I threw it to the door!” I defended myself.

“Ara! Arasso! I don’t care who started it first! Stop bickering! That’s all! Okay?!” Hyun Joong hyung yelled.

“Whatever!” Hyung Jun walked out from my room.

“Aishh! You two really look like Tom & Jerry!” Hyun Joong hyung said while walking out from my room too.

“Aishhh~ I’m already bored to dead and that turtle came and ruined whole of my mood! DAEBAK!”

 

Jung Min POV end

Je Sup POV

 

“Let’s go home now.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Ne.” I nodded.

 

In front of Je Sup’s house and Kyu Jong’s and the other boys’ mansion…

 

“Thank you so much for today’s outing.” I bowed while thanking Kyu Jong oppa.

“Welcome.” He smiled.

“I’ll go inside then, anyeong.” I waved.

“Ne, anyeong.” He waved. I went inside my house.

I sat at the sofa and suddenly I remembered the kiss that happened just now, I start to blush again.

“Omo, I’m not actually dreaming right? He kissed me right?” I hold my cheeks.

“I must be dreaming.” I pinch my cheeks checking if the kiss that I had was just a dream or was a reality.

“Oucch!”

“It’s not a dream!”

“But the kiss was better than my first kiss. Kyu Jong oppa’s lips were so soft and smooth, and the way he kiss is a lot better than that crazy arrogant man! Kyu Jong oppa kisses softly and gently not like that crazy man! I could not believe it! That my first kiss would be taken by that person! Oh jinjja! So unlucky!” I complained.

“Ahhh! Better to forget it! I’m going to go crazy if I think of that again!!!”

Author’s Note: Anyeong readers! Thank you for the comments! Bonus cookies for you all! *Giving cookies* kekeke ^^ How are you? Hope all of you are healthy and all of you are doing well right?  Enjoy your holiday? =) So how’s this chapter? Hope you enjoy it ^^ Please do comment and subscribe ^^ I LOVE COMMENTS! Hehehe, THANK YOU! =)