Attack!!!

Destination

 

“Remember the betrayer I told you before?” the Queen asked.

“You mean Lee Hyun Bin?” I asked.

“Ne.” The Queen answered.

“Don’t say that…”

“Well I have to say that…that girl living beside you guys mansion is kidnapped by that betrayer.” The Queen said.

“Mwo? Your not talking nonsense right?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“Do you think I will say so?” The Queen said.

“Okay, now where are they?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“I’m not sure with that, but he is in the Eastern Forest now, you all better find them or else that girl could turn into a vampire.

“But what do he actually want from Je Sup?” Hyung Jun asked.

“What they want is not her but all of you, the five of you.” The Queen said.

“What do he want from us?” I asked.

“The position, that’s the main aim, but for the others, I’m not sure what’s on his head.” The Queen said.

“We better be fast now.” I said.

“You all must be careful, remember he is not an easy vampire to be beaten up, he had become one of the most dangerous vampire.” The Queen said.

“Okay, thank you for the information.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Let’s go!”

 

Kyu Jong POV end

Je Sup POV

 

I heard the door being opened. The man with the mask entered, he brought a plate of food and a glass of water on his hand and put it in the small table beside me.

“This is your food.” He said and untied my hand from the rope.

“Huh, my hand, ouch, it hurts.” I said while shaking my hands.

“Finish it up!” He said and sit at a corner of the room.

“I don’t want to! I’m not even sure if you put poison or anything dangerous in that food.” I yelled.

“Just finish it up!” He yelled.

“I said I don’t want to! Are you deaf!” I yelled back.

“Okay then, up to you!” He said and tied up my hand again and get out of the room.

“I can’t go on being like this!” I said to myself, I was actually starving, but I had no choice, I would never receive anything from that stranger! NEVER!

 

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

 

We teleported ourselves to the Eastern Forest, the forest was known as a very wild and dangerous one, most people and vampires refused to go here. This forest is also called the “Forgotten Forest” because for years and decades, there was no one who had ever enter this forest. And now we are here in the dark and gloomy forest to search for Je Sup and that betrayer, when will we find them, this is a forest not a garden or farm! Well but I hope she is alright.

“Let’s divide ourselves into 2 groups, it will save a lot of time.” Kyu Jong suddenly suggested.

“Yeah, good idea hyung!” Hyung Jun agreed.

“Good idea Kyu, I’ll go with Young Saeng, we will go to the South part and the three of you go to the North part okay?” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Okay, khaja!”

 

We separate into two groups and start to find Je Sup, we find for them for several hours, but there was still no sign of any people. But then suddenly I saw a house, a small one and it seems to be really old.

“There’s a house.” I said softly. Kyu Jong hyung and Hyung Jun walked to me.

“Where?” Kyu Jong hyung asked.

“There, it’s a very old house.” I pointed to the house.

“We should inform Hyun Joong and Young Saeng hyung first.” Hyung Jun said.

“Yeah, I’ll call them through mind communication.” Kyu Jong hyung said, Kyu Jong then informed them, a few minutes, the teleport their selves and arrived at our place.

“Where is the house?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“There.” I pointed to the house.

“Let’s try to go inside.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Yeah, maybe Je Sup is inside.” Hyung Jun said.

 

We tiptoed inside the to the house, there seems to be no one in the house, but we keep searching for Je Sup.

“So all of you had came here? At last!” Suddenly we heard a voice from our back, we turn to our back and saw a man with a mask on his face.

“Where is Je Sup?!” Kyu Jong hyung asked with a high tone.

“Oh, that girl, you all must be really tired searching for her, isn’t it?” He said.

“Yah! Lee Hyun Bin! We know it’s you! So don’t be a coward! Put your mask off!” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Okay then.” He said and opened his mask. His eye was full of anger.

“Now, where did you hide Je Sup!” Hyung Jun asked.

“She is on my room, it’s not that easy to get her back.” He said.

“Je Sup! Je Sup ah!” Kyu Jong yelled calling Je Sup to make sure If Je Sup is really in the his room or if he was just tricking us.

 

Jung Min POV end

Je Sup POV

 

“Je Sup Je Sup ah!” I heard a familiar voice calling me.

“That voice…KYU JONG OPPA’S VOICE!”

“OPPA! OPPA!” I yelled, I’ve forget everything about the vampire thing, the first thing that came out of my mind is that I have to get out of this place!

“Je Sup ah! Are you okay?!” Kyu Jong oppa yelled again.

“Ne, I’m okay! But I can’t go out, my hand is being tied!” I yelled.

“Je Sup ah gwenchana! Wait for us!” Hyung Jun oppa yelled.

“Ne!” I yelled.

 

“I really pity all of you, miss her?” I heard the stranger talking.

“Why don’t you take a glance of her?” Suddenly the door opened by itself and my chair start to move by itself, it moves until I arrived at the living room, I saw Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun oppa standing face to face with that stranger, but the stranger was no longer using a mask, I could see his bare face, I could see that he is full of anger.

“Je Sup ah! Gwenchana?” Young Saeng oppa asked.

“Ne, I’m okay.” I nodded.

“You want her back? Face me!” The stranger challenged.

“Okay then!” Hyun Joong oppa agreed.

 

Suddenly another four stranger appeared. They started fighting, those extraordinary powers which I seen only in the TV was now showed in front of me! I saw it with my own bare eyes! I still could not believe it, but I could see that the strangers were a strong opponent, though I could see that the five of them are really strong too. I could not do anything but just watched them fighting. But then suddenly I saw a very shiny light, it looks like a fireball coming to my direction it was released by the stranger, he wanted to attack me, I wanted to avoid it but my hands! My hands are tied up!

 

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

 

I saw the stranger forming a fireball and attacked it to Je Sup, Je Sup was tied up, she couldn’t avoid it.

“Je Sup ah!” I immediately run to her and protected her from the fire ball. And what I remember was a very painful hit was hit to my back.

 

Jung Min POV

Je Sup POV

 

I closed my eyes, I didn’t dare to see what will happen and suddenly I heard a very great and loud sound, I immediately opened my eyes and what I saw was… JUNG MIN OPPA! PARK JUNG MIN OPPA! He was in the floor! He collapsed! Blood was flowing all through out his back.

 

“Oppa! Jung Min oppa!” I cried.

 

The other are still defeating the stranger, they saw Jung Min oppa, and was very shocked.

“Jung Min!”

 They were mad with the strangers, because they had hurt Jung Min oppa, they combined their powers and attacked the strangers, in just a few seconds, the strangers turn into ashes.

 

“Je Sup ah, gwenchana?” Kyu Jong untied my hands from the rope.

“I’m okay, but Jung Min oppa.” I said.

“Jung Min ah!” The others were trying to wake him up.

“Jung Min oppa, oppa!” I shaked his body.

“Oetokkae?!” I cried.

“We should bring him immediately to the clan.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Let’s carry him and teleport to the clan.” Kyu Jong oppa said, they carried Jung Min oppa.

“Je Sup you must join us.” Hyung Jun oppa said and pulled my hand. Suddenly a shiny light surrounds us and when the light disappeared we were at a different place, it was a very luxurious and huge room. When I look at the surrounding I saw a woman sitting on a big and royal chair. She looked beautiful and very royal. She stood up when she saw us.

“She must be the Queen.” I said to myself.

 

“What happen to Jung Min?”  The woman said.

“He got attacked by the betrayer.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“He got injured.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“I’ll handle him, bring this lady to your room.” The woman said.

“Okay.” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Je Sup, let’s go, Jung Min will be okay, calm down.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“But…”

“You have to calm down first.” Kyu Jong oppa said. They brought me to a room. The room was big, the wall was decorated with white.

“Is she your Queen?” I asked.

“Ne.” Hyung Jun oppa nodded.

“Now you had know who we are right?” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Ne,” I nodded, “but why did you all hid your identity from me?” I asked.

“Are you still going to live and talk to us if we told you that we are vampires from the first time you came, you wouldn’t right? look you are so shocked that we are a vampire and you didn’t want to meet us, so if we told you from the first, you wouldn’t want to meet us.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Ermm, your right.” I put my face down.

“So are you going to forgive us?” Young Saeng oppa asked.

“Ne.” I said.

“Thank you for forgiving us.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Never mind.” I said and smiled.

 

Suddenly we heard a voice of the Queen.

“You all can bring Jung Min now.” The Queen said.

“Jinjja?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Ne, come here and bring him home.” The Queen said, we walked to the room where we arrived at first and they carried Jung Min oppa, we teleported back to the boy’s mansion and put Jung Min on his bed.

“His back was injured badly.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Then what did to him just now if the injury was still there?” I asked.

“She removed the poison in it, the fireball that the betrayer attacked to Jung Min has a lot of poison in it.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“But why didn’t the Queen heal the injury too?” I asked.

“She had healed a lot of it, she had cover the injury with a new skin, now what’s left was the scars in it, it will be gone by itself after a few days or weeks.” Kyu Jong oppa explained.

“Oh,” I nodded, “Will he be okay?” I asked.

“He will be, he is not a weak vampire.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Hope he will wake up soon.” I said.

“Let’s just let him rest.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Let’s go Je.” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Anya, I’ll just stay here, I’ll wait for him to wake up.” I said.

“But, we are not sure when will he wake up.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“It’s alright.” I said and smiled.

 

Note: Anyeong! How are you readers? ^^ So how’s this chapter? Comment comment! ^^ THANK YOU!