Trouble!

Destination

Hyung Jun POV

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Why should you know? I can take care of myself, no need to worry about me." Kyu Jong hyung answered coldly.

"What's that spot on your neck?" Hyun Joong hyung asked.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Kyu Jong hyung answered.

"That red spot on your neck." Hyun Joong hyung repeated.

"Whatever, I'm tired now, just let me rest." Kyu Jong hyung said and walked to his room.

"What' wrong with him?" Young Saeng hyung came out from the kitchen."

"I don't know." Hyun Joong hyung answered.

"He looks weird today." I said to myself.

Hyung Jun POV end

=Fast forward=

The next day...

Je Sup POV

"Aigooo! Why is it so heavy?!" I sighed while pulling a big box full of unused stuffs out of the garage. The garage was full of unused stuffed, so I decided to throw all of it, but it's too heavy!

"Huh... I need help on this thing! This will take forever, I need someone stronger!"

"Omo! Why didn't I remember about them! Neighbours! I can call some help from Kyu Jong oppa or the others!" I runned to the mansion and pressed the bell.

*ting tong*

"Anybody home?"

"Yes." Somebody answered and opened the door.

"It's you again, wae?" Jung Min oppa said.

"I need help."

"What help?"

"I'm cleaning my house right now, there's a box full of unused stuffs, I wanted to throw it but it's too heavy, can you help me?"

"Ara, ara, I'll help you." He agreed to help me.

"Gomawo!" I smiled.

=In the garage=

"Where's the box?"

"Over there." I pointed at the huge box.

He went to the box and started pulling it, I went to help him.

"No need. I can do it by myself." He rejected my help, so I moved back, but unfortunately I hurt myself, my arm was bleeding, blooding were drenching.

"Aissh! It's so painful."

"Are you okay?" Jung Min oppa asked.

"Ne, gwenchana."

"You're not okay." He hold my arms.

"I'm okay."

"Blood..." His voice suddenly turn deeper.

"Waeyo?" I lift my head up, I was surprised when Jung Min oppa eyes are red,his fangs were clearly shown.

"I'm in a really big trouble." I thought in my mind. I stepped backwards and ranned to my room, I locked it up while panting and sweating like crazy. But when I turned my body, I saw Jung Min oppa standing in front of me with a evil smirk on his face. He was 360 degrees different from the Jung Min oppa I know. He was like a totally different person, more like a demon with an angelic face.

"Phabo! Why did I forget that he can teleport." I thought in my mind.

"Where do you wanna go?" Jung Min oppa asked

"I'm really in a big trouble, what shouldI do?!!!" I said to myself.

"What do you wanna do to me?"

"I'll not do anything to you."

"So what do you want from me?"

"I want you, can you give yourself to me?"

"Stop talking nonsense." I said.

"I'm serious. I'm not kidding with you now."

"Your blood smells so great, I'd really like to taste it, can't I?"

"NO!"

"Wae?" He grabbed my arms tightly.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain. He the blood on his hands after grabbing my bleeding arms.

"Delicious." He said and his eyes turn redder, it was like it was burning, really red. Suddenly he attacked me, I didn't dare to look at what will happened. but just a few inch before his fangs would be sinked in my neck, there was a great wind which blowed him and bumped him to the wall. I opened my eyes and saw Hyun Joong oppa and the others standing in the room.

"Oppa!"

"Je Sup." Hyung Jun oppa runned and hugged me tightly.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Ne." I nodded.

"Hyung Jun, Young Saeng bring Je Sup to the mansion." Hyun Joong oppa commanded.

"Arasso." Young Saeng oppa said.

"Let's go." Young Saeng teleported us to the mansion.

=In the mansion=

"What happen to Jung Min oppa?!" I asked.

"We are not sure yet, the Queen will tell us later when we meet her in the Vampire Clan."Young Saeng oppa said.

"So right now, calm yourself down first." Hyung Jun oppa said.

"How about Jung Min oppa?" I asked.

"Hyun Joong hyung and Kyu Jong will be the one to  handle him, so just calm down, ara?" Young Saeng oppa said.

"Ara." I nodded.

 

To be continued...