Mission Begins!

Destination

 

“Group 1 get ready to teleport to the Dark Forbidden Forest.” The Queen commanded.

“Yes Queen.” Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Soohyun and Eli oppa answered.

“Now that you’re ready, teleport yourselves there, be careful.” The Queen said and the four of them teleported their selves.

“Are they gonna be okay.” I said.

“Don’t worry, they’ll be alright, trust them.” Kevin oppa said trying to comfort me while patting my shoulder, I just nodded.

I really don’t know what kind of feeling is this, I can keep my mind in peace at all. Even though Kevin oppa had comforted me, but… But I just can’t stop worrying.

Will they really be alright.

Je Sup POV end

Author’s POV

*Group 1 arrived at the Dark Forbidden Forest*

“Let’s go in now.” Hyun Joong commanded, they went in to the clan, at first everything goes smoothly but then…

In the middle of their mission, they are caught doing the mission by the bodyguards of the clan, the bodyguards then reported to the Queen and in a few minutes, the four of them were being surrounded by the other evil vampires. The four of them then tried to fight with the evil vampires with their powers, they used fire, water, wind, thunder… They defeated them, but only ¼ of them, there’s still a bunch more. While there are still so many opponents to defeat the four of them are starting to lose their energy.

Seeing the condition of Group 1 who’s in big trouble, the Queen then commanded Group 2 to teleport to the clan and start their mission to help Group 1.

“Group 2! Teleport yourselves to the clan! Group 1 is in trouble!” The Queen commanded.

“Yes Queen!” Group 2 answered and teleported them selves to the clan too.

“Group 1 is in trouble! Oetokkae?” Je Sup who was worrying even harder than just now.

“Calm down Je, no need to worry, the Queen had sent Group 2 to help them.” AJ tried to calm Je Sup.

“But…” Before Je Sup could finish her sentence, the Queen started to speak again.

“Group 3! Stand by!” the Queen said.

“Huh? What should we stand by for? We’re already ready?” Kiseop asked.

“Another group of evil vampires are coming, it’s hard to sense them now, but their coming soon, so concentrate and you’ll sense their presence.” The Queen said.

Author’s POV end

Je Sup POV

“Mwo?!” Kevin, Kiseop and AJ oppa was shocked.

“Hyung!” Kiseop oppa called for Jung Min oppa.

“Waeyo?” Jung Min oppa came out from the kitchen while drinking a pack of blood.

“They are coming…”

“Who?”

“The evil vampires!!!”

“MWO??!!!” Jung Min blurted out all the blood out.

“Omo! Oppa! What are you doing!”

“Mianhae! But Kiseop ah what did you just say?! The evil vampires from the Dark Forbidden Forest are coming?!” Jung Min oppa said and cleaned the mess up with his power.

“Ne! Queen told us to prepare for our mission.” Kiseop oppa answered.

“If they are really coming, let’s go start our mission now.” Jung Min oppa said.

“Je Sup just stay here and don’t go anywhere, Kevin and Kiseop stay here and guard her. AJ let’s go outside and be sure they are not going to enter the mansion.” Jung Min oppa commanded.

“Ne.” All of us answered.

“Jung min oppa, AJ oppa be careful!” I said.

“Ne.” Both of them answered. They then both went outside.

A few minutes later…

“Kiseop, Kevin!! Send Je Sup to her room!” Suddenly Jung Min oppa shouted from outside.

“Ne!” Kiseop and Kevin oppa answered and send me to my room.

“Waeyo? Why do I have to stay here?” I asked.

“They have come, you have to be safe, so don’t go anywhere, this is a special room, no vampires are able to teleport themselves in, so you’re safe here, arasso? Don’t ever try to go out. Be sure it’s locked.” Kiseop oppa said.

“Ne, arasso, but how about you guys?”

“We’ll be okay.” Kevin oppa smiled.

“Kevin, let’s go.” Kiseop oppa said and went out with Kevin.

“Now what should I do, I can’t just sit down and pretend nothing happen.” I said to myself, I keep walking to one corner to another corner.

Then I walked to the door wanting to opened the door, but then I remembered Kiseop’s oppa’s message, I went back and sit down again.

“Oetokkae?”

Then suddenly I heard the sound of glass shattering.

“Omo! What’s that!”

Hearing the glass shattered made me even eager to look out and check what’s happening. I walked to the door and unlocked the door, I opened it slowly… There was no one, I walked out from the room and…

“Got ya baby!” My mouth was covered by a stranger, before I could see his face everything was dark…

 

To be continued...

 

Don't forget to check out my new fanfic ---> "A SHARED LOVE" 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/155491/a-shared-love-ukiss-leekiseop-ajukiss-schoolromance-kimjaeseop-doubleseop

 

THANK YOU!