Let's go!

Destination

 

Hyung Jun POV

“Where is Jung Min” Kyu Jong hyung asked.

“He’s out with Je Sup,  sort of a date, waeyo?”

“Anniyo, just asking.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to know what are they doing?” I teased

“Mwo?”

“I said are you sure that you don’t want to know what are they doing?” I repeated.

“Why should I need to know?”

“Isn’t it that you like Je Sup?”

“Mwo! Yah! Kim Hyung Jun! What are you thinking of? What reason made you conclude that I like je Sup?”

“Last time, when Jung Min was injured and when you two were cooking on the kitchen, isn’t it that you wanted to kiss her but then you failed because I shouted at you two to cook faster, remember?”

“Okay whatever you wanna say continue it~ I don’t wanna hear anymore.” He said and walked away.

“But I’m saying the truth right?” I shouted.

“NO!” He shouted back.

“YES!” I shouted back.

“I SAID NO!” He shouted and went inside his room.

“Cchh, the more he said no the more suspicious he is.” I thought in my mind.

Hyung Jun POV end

Je Sup POV

“Ah… I’m so hungry!” Jung Min oppa said while staring at me throwing me his evil smirk.

“Mwo? What are you looking at?”

“Anniyo, just imagining how great it will be if I can sink my fangs into your neck.” He said which made me stunned for a while.

“Don’t ever think that you can do that! Or else I’ll kill you!”

“Phabo! I’m just kidding and I’m a VAMPIRE, you can’t kill me.”

“Stop calling me phabo! I have a name!”

“Whatever!”

“It’s really tiring talking to a person like you!” I said.

“I’m tired too talking to you!” He answered back. “Aigoo, is there any restaurant near here, I’m starving! Your not hungry?”

“I’m not hungry at all, I’m full already after seeing your face?”

“Yah! I’m asking you seriously!”

“Arasso! Ne! I’m hungry!”

“Oh! There’s a Japanese restaurant over there! Let’s just eat there!”

=Japanese restaurant=

“What do you want to eat? Order it.”

“I’ll just have Soba and Green tea.”

“Miss, we’ll order 2 soba and 2 green tea.”

“Okay, your order will arrive soon.” The waitress said and walked away.

“Why are you ordering the same food and drinks that I ordered?” I asked.

“I like to eat and drink those, so I’m not copying you and it is also to shorten the time for the chef to prepare it, arasso?”

“Arasso.”

*fast forward*

“Here are your orders” The waitress came and brought our orders.”

“Thank you.”

“He is so ind and has a really good manner outside, but when he is home he’s like a beast!” I said to myself.

“Yah! You’re not eating?”

“Ah, ne.” I nodded.

=*Eating*=

“Huh… I’m so full! Let’s go now.”

“Wait! You haven’t paid the bill!” I said.

“You pay!” He said.

“Mwo! I’m the one who will pay? I’ve just heard a man who called a woman to pay the bills!”

“Aissh! You’re so annoying! I’m just kidding, don’t you see the cashier is at the door, I’m going to pay it! Jeongmal phabo!”

Why didn’t you say it from the beginning!”

“Can’t you just keep quiet?”

“Arasso! Arasso!” I pouted.

*Jung Min paying the bills*

“Let’s go.”

“Where are we going now?”

“Where do you wanna go?”

“Huh?”

“If you don’t want to go anywhere, let’s go home then.”

“Ah! Wait! There’s a place that I wanna go!”

“Okay then, let’s go.”

=Arrived at Banpo bridge=

“Here it is! It’s been a long time that I’ve not been here! It’s so beautiful!”

“Banpo bridge?!”

“Ne, wae?”

“Anniyo, but why do you want to go here, there’s nothing special about it?”

“Of course it is special, when I was a kid my parents always brought me here, there are really many wonderful memories in this bridge, Isn’t it really beautiful?”

“I think you’re more beautiful.” Suddenly Jung Min oppa said.

“Mwo?... what did you say just now?”

“I said I think you’re more beautiful.” He repeated his previous words.

“Are you still Jung Min?”

“Buahahahaha” He burst into laughter.

“Waeyo? What’s funny?”

“Gotcha! You fell on my trick! Aigoo, I think you’re more beautiful! Hahaha, you fell on my trick easily! Jinjja phaboya!” He said while laughing so hard.

“Yah! You! Jinjja! PARK JUNG MIN I’LL KILL YOU!” He ran away and of course I’ll not just let him go like that, I chased him, but unfortunately I slip down but luckily Jung Min was able to catch me.

“Gotcha!” He winked.

“Aissh! Let me go!”

“Okay! Okay!”

“I wanna go home now!”

“Isn’t it that you said that you haven’t been to this place for a long time? And now you want to go home?”

“Ne, your right, but I have chose the wrong person to go here, let’s go home now, maybe I’ll just go to this place next time with another person.”

“Mwo? Another person? Who do you wanna go with?!”

“Kyu Jong oppa!”

“MWO! KYU JONG?!”

“Ne, waeyo? Why are you so surprised?”

“Anniyo, let’s go home then.”

“Ccch~ weird!” I mumbled.

“I heard that.” He said.

 

Author’s note: Happy New Year! Sorry for the very late update! I have many things to do on the vacation so I can’t update, mianhae! *bows* Anyway comment! ^o^ Hope all of you will have a great year!