War

Destination

Face to face, eyes to eyes…

The tense moment started to cover the whole room.

The moment where you never even imagined it to happen, your bestfriends whom you treated like your brother and family is now standing in front of you, with their brainwashed and ready to fight against you, that feeling…

Happy, Confused, Sad. All these feelings mixed together.

Happy, because you’ve found them.

Confused, because you don’t know what to do, because you don’t want to hurt them.

Sad, because you have to hurt them.

“Xander hyung, Ki Bum ah, just let her go, we don’t need to hurt you guys.” Soohyun tried to beg Alexander and Ki Bum to let Je Sup go.

“We won’t.” Ki Bum answered.

“Hyung, what should we do, we can’t hurt them, they are our brothers.” Soohyun asked Hyun Joong.

“We have no choice, we have to hurt them, but don’t hurt them severely, try to control your power.” Hyun Joong answered.

“Ne.”

“Xander, Ki Bum, mianhaeyo, but we really have to hurt you.” Hyun Joong whispered.

The brothers’ war began…

All those shining lights, fire, water, thunder… The never ending war between the four vampires.

And on the side, still being tied up, the clueless Je Sup, doesn’t know what to do and can just stare at the four vampires whose throwing their powers towards each other.

Author’s POV end

Je Sup’s POV

In the very tense moment, suddenly I heard a whisper from a familiar voice, I looked back. It’s…

“Kyu Jong oppa?” I was surprised to see him.

 “Minimize your voice, I came here to save you, Xander and Ki Bum is now focused in attacking Hyun Joong hyung and Soohyun, let’s get out of here.” Kyu Jong oppa untied the rope and held my hand, then we teleported out from the room.

“Thank you for saving me oppa.” I thanked and he smiled.

“Anyway, how can you suddenly came here, shouldn’t you be with the others?” I asked.

“Well, that’s another long story, now sit here and I’ll tell Kevin and Dongho to take care of you. We still need to take care of something.”

“Oh! They are here.” I pointed to Kevin and Dongho who’s walking towards us.

“Kevin, Dongho, please take care of Je Sup well, you two take care of yourself too. I’ll be going now.”

“Ne.” Kevin and Dongho answered in unison.

“Kyu Jong oppa!” I called, he turned back.

“Take care.” I said.

“Ne.” He smiled, then he disappeared.

I sat in a bench between Kevin and Dongho oppa.

“Je Sup ah, I want to ask you something.” Kevin said.

“What do you want to ask oppa?”

“You and Kyu Jong hyung, are you two in a relationship?” Kevin oppa asked.

“MWO?! MWORAGO?!” I was surprised with his question.

“Okay, calm down Je, your eyes, it looks like it’s going to pop out. I’m just kidding Je.” Kevin oppa said.

“Ah… okay.” I blushed.

“Your blushing.” Dongho oppa teased.

“Oppa, stop it.”

“Ara, ara.” He answered.

“Are they going to be alright?” I voiced out my worry.

“Oh my Je Sup ah, calm down, as what I ever said, trust them.” Kevin said while smiling.

“Aww~ His sweet smile had made me feel a lot much better.” I said in my mind.

“Aww~ His sweet smile had made me feel a lot much better.” Dongho repeated what I said in my mind. I was really shocked.

“That’s what she said in her mind, Kevin, you should smile a lot for her, I think she could forget everything if she saw your smile, isn’t it my dear Je Sup?” Dongho teased.

“OPPA!” I shouted while giving him a deadly glare.

“Jinjjayo? Oh, I’ll smile for you every day.” Kevin oppa said and gave me his smile again. The sweetest smile I’ve ever seen from him.

“Omona! Stop it oppa!” I said, blushing even harder. Both of them laughed.

“Yah! Kyu Jong oppa told both of you to take care of me, not tease me.” I complained and pouted.

“Ara, ara. We’ll stop.” Dongho said.

=Je Sup POV’s end=

=Author’s POV=

On the other side…

“At last, you guys had arrived.” The evil Queen suddenly walked out.

“At last you showed up.” Jung Min said.

“Of course I’ll show up, how can I not show up? Don’t you know I’ve waited for you guys for a long time, waiting to eat all of you up.” The Evil Queen said.

“Well, before you eat us up, we are going to eat you first.” AJ answered the Evil Queen bravely.

“Oh look at this boy, HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I’M GOING TO SCREW ALL THOSE WHO DON’T RESPECT ME!!!” The Queen higher her tone and threw AJ to the wall.

“AJ!” The others were shocked.

“You evil women!” AJ said and stood up.

“AJ gwenchanayo?” Kiseop asked.

“Ne.” AJ answered.

“You guys shouldn’t be messing up with me.” The Evil Queen said.

“Where’s your pretty Queen? She won’t show up? Such a coward.” The Evil Queen continued.

“Don’t ever say that word!!! Don’t ever say anything bad about our Queen!” Jung Min shouted at the Evil Queen.

“YOU! DON’T EVER SHOUT AT ME!” The Evil Queen threw Jung Min to the wall too.

“Stop it!” Suddenly a voice appeared.

“Ah at last you came, I’ve been waiting for you.” The Evil Queen said. Young Saeng and the others turn around to see who’s the Evil Queen talking to.

“QUEEN?!” All of them were surprised to see their Queen.

“Don’t ever hurt them.” The Queen warned the Evil Queen.

“Oh come on sister, don’t be so strict, it’s been years that we haven’t met each other.” The Evil Queen said.

“SISTER?!”

 

What actually is happening?

Stay tune only in “DESTINATION”