We are...

Destination

11:30 PM

“Yah! Min ah! Where do you wanna go?” Kyu Jong asked.

“I’m thirsty!” Jung Min said.

“There are many packs of blood in the fridge.” Hyung Jun said while holding a pack of blood in his right hand and pointing the fridge with his left hand.

“I don’t like those!” Jung Min said and walked away.

“What’s the use of hunting humans, while there are so many packs of fresh and delicious blood to be drink in the fridge. He is a really weird vampire!” Hyung Jun complained.

“I heard that!” Jung Min said and banged the door.

Jung Min POV

“Aisshh! I’m so thirsty! Where are those humans?!” I complained, my throat was really thirsty. But luckily a woman was walking on that dark and gloomy street, she was walking to my way.

“Good timing lady.” I said softly, she walked and passed me, when she was already in front of me, I immediately attacked her, I put my fangs on her neck. I her blood till it was dry. I wiped my lips and leaved the lady.

“Thank you lady.” I said while leaving the dead body.

I went back home by teleporting myself, I don’t want to waste up my energy just to walk to the mansion.

“Wow! You’ve return already? Full now?” Hyung Jun asked.

“You’ve drank some bloods?” Kyu Jong asked.

“Ne.” I said.

“Min ah, why didn’t you just drink the packs of blood in fridge?” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“I don’t like those bloods, I like fresh ones.” I said.

“But, what if someone saw you?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“Mwo? That would not happen! I’m not as careless as that!” I said.

“Okay, okay! Do whatever you want to do, as long as you will not been caught by any humans that you bloods, or else our true identity will be discovered and we will be in great trouble! Arasso?” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Ne, ne, ne!” I said.

“Good then if you understand.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Why don’t you just try for one time drinking that pack of blood?” Hyung Jun asked.

“I don’t like it, don’t you understand?!” I said.

“Calm down bro! But you never tried it, how could you now that the bloods are not good?” Hyung Jun asked.

“I like the pure and fresh ones!” I said.

“Okay lah! I surrender, I can’t beat you!” Hyung Jun said and pouted.

“Okay, you all better go and sleep!” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Yeah! I’m tired too.” Hyung Jun said.

“Ne, let’s go to sleep.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Ne.” Kyu Jong said.

Jung Min POV end

Kyu Jong POV

“Ne.” I said

We all went to our own rooms to take a rest, the 5 of us are all vampires.

Well maybe it’s weird to hear VAMPIRES sleeping on NIGHT time. Yeah! Well actually we sleep at day time on the vampire clan, but now we live in a mansion with neighbors that are humans, well our mansion is a little bit far with the other houses, our mansion is just a few meters from the beach, but still we have to adapt to the human environment. But there is a house who is just beside our mansion, but it’s empty for years, so there is no need to worry for that.

Kyu Jong POV end