Chapter 2

Just forget it All! (The story)

L.Joe's POV

 

 

The second year anniversary with ______ will have to wait. I am right now going out with this really y girl named Kim Hyuna. She is so y that I could not reject her, especially when she asked me out. I mean seriously how could I? _______ is pretty and cute and really sweet, but I wanted someone who is y and hot right now. ______ is getting too boring to be with. Its like the same thing happens everyday.

"L.Joe oppa! Where should we go today?" Hyuna asked me as she linked arms with me.

I tilted my head to think. "Where do you want to go?" I replied with another question.

She cocked her head to the side ily. "Let's go to the mall. I want to try on this dress." She suddenly batted her eyelashes towards me. "Will that be okay?"

I nodded my head unconciously. "No problem."

The two of us headed to the mall and went into the most girliest stores ever. I wanted to throw up and not go in. But I could not, Hyuna would not let me. She would not leave my arm unless its to go in the fitting room and try it on.

I sat in the chair and wondered about ______. 'Is she bored at my house? Will she still be there? Crap! I have not gotten anything for her yet.' I sighed and tried to think of a present to buy for her.

Last year anniversary I bought her a couple set for the two of us. It was a hoodie, a t-shirt, a pajama, and a ring. She gave me a jacket I hardly wear. Its too valuable to just wear. I only wear it on special occasions. I am still outraged she bought it for me. It was really expensive.

"Oppa! Can you get me this?" Hyuna interrupted my thoughts and showed me the outfit she's wearing.

I asked. "How much is it?"

"About $60." She answered.

I sighed. "Thats expensive."

"Please?" She begged.

I was mesmerized by her iness and nodded my head unconciously. "Okay."

"Your the best boyfriend ever!" Hyuna said and kissed my lips.

The two of us went to the cashier and bought her outfit. The cashier was ogling at me as I payed, until Hyuna wrapped her arm on my waist. I turned to her and slightly glared at her.

The cashier scoffed and packaged the clothes. "Thank you for coming." She said and gave me the bag.

I looked at Hyuna. "Lets get going?" I said with the tone that I want to get out of here.

"Oppa! Wait I need to get some accessories." She whined.

I nodded and followed her.

Hyuna looked at the accessories one by one and took her time. I sighed and also looked at the piles of jewelry and hair ties as a gift for _____, but nothing really interested me.

"Why can't I find anything for her?" I quietly asked myself.

"L.Joe oppa? Does this look nice on me?" Hyuna asked as she had a necklace around her neck.

"Its good." I answered and also paid for it too.

When we were done shopping for Hyuna, I sighed to myself as the two of us crossed the street to the park.

 

 

End of POV

 


Double update!

Go for the third one? Maybe to hurry up with the heart break :/