Chapter 3

Just forget it All! (The story)

I was bored waiting for him, my idiotic boyfriend, who decided to not be here at the time he should be. However, I sighed and faked giggle to myself. 'This is the start of that bad feeling _____.' I silently thought as I waited for him. I suddenly found myself looking around his stuff. I noticed the picture of him and I smiling together on our first date.

I then looked into his closet and saw the jacket I bought for him. I sadly smiled at it. "I am glad you still cherish it. Probably more than me now." I sadly said as if I am talking to the jacket.

I took one last look and breathe in his scent for the last time, before I started to head out and look for him. I saw him crossing the street with another girl.

She was really y and more fun looking than me. I know now why he would be with her instead of me on our special day.

"But what if thats only his cousin?" My concious tried to convince me from my inevitable heart break.

"I will think of that for now." I answered.

I put on a poker face and clutched the bagged gift for him, before I approached L.Joe and his new girl.

"_-_____?" He stuttered.

"Who is this oppa?" The girl next to him asked.

"L.Joe?" I called waiting for his explanation.

"Wait a second, okay Hyuna?" L.Joe told her. She nodded her head dumbly and waited.

"So who is this L.Joe?" I asked coldly.

"This is my new lover, Kim Hyuna. I got tired of you, ______. I don't have the same feelings I had for you back when we started dating." He told me. "So could you just forget me? Forget everything that happened between us? Forget all about our relationship?" L.Joe asked.

I sighed and gave him a fake yet sad smile. "I knew it. I felt it all yesterday."

He was shocked and confused at the same time and waited for an explanation. "What do you mean?"

"Remember when I asked you to hug me and kiss me so you could comfort me?" I asked. He nodded his head. "It was so I could cherish it one last time. To make myself believe that what I felt that day wasn't true." I faked my giggle. "But I was wrong. It all came true today." My hair shielded my eyes, so he would not see any incoming tears. "I guess this is it. I am sorry for being unworthy for your prescence."

I walked away from him with his gift and watched as he returned to his new lover. I walked away from them to finally break down and let my tears go. I wiped them away and went to all the places we had our dates at. I wanted to relive those memories one last time before I had to forget about him.

I started to cry again and so did the clouds. The rain had drenched my head to my toes and became cold and wet. I reached our last date and sadly slid down the slide. I finally sat on the swings and wished that this pain would be over.

I finally stepped away from my memories and returned home. I crossed the street without knowing if it was safe to cross or not. A car had honked at me, but I did not care. I kept on walking even slower than before.

"Watch out!" I heard a manly yet soft voice call out to me, but it was too late.

I was hit and I felt the physical pain even out the emotional pain I dealt with the whole day.

"Everything came true huh? Your instincts really know the future."  My concious said.

I mentally giggled. "Yeah it does huh?" I talked back to it in my mind.

Before I closed my eyes to shut away from all the pain, I heard the voice again. "Hurry! Call 911! She got hit!"

I mentally smiled to him. 'Thank you for caring for me stranger.'

 

 


So I really hope I made you shed some tears. (Not said and meant in a bad way lol)

Do you know who helped you? I think its pretty obvious but who knows :)

Oh sorry if its so cliche.