Chapter 28

Just forget it All! (The story)

L.Joe's POV

 

I turned to the side to see ______ asleep. I chuckled to myself. 'This really does bring back some memories when she was in the car with me to go to our date.' I looked at the signs in the highway and turned to the destination.

"_____!!! _____!!! Wake up! We are here!" I called out to her when I parked the car. I laughed in the inside to see her still asleep. I gently shook her, but she still did not get up. "______ if you don't wake up now I will kiss you." I teased.

_____'s eyes then opened wide. "D-did you kiss really kiss me?" She asked stuttering.

I tilted my head in a teasing way. "Hmm... Did I or Did I not?"

"Yah! Oppa! Don't kiss a person who's sleeping." She said slightly blushing.

I ruffled her hair and lightly laughed. "I didn't kiss you. No worries." I smirked. "If I did kiss you it's when you are awake so you will remember it."

"Hmph." She said looking away from me.

I smiled and got out of the car and opened her door slowly. "Come on let's redo our first date."

_____ got out of the car and started to run towards the ocean. "Oppa! We can't go to the water though." She pouted.

"Aigoo. It's fine. All we really did was walk around and enjoyed the ocean air." I smiled and linked my arms with _____.

Suddenly, _____ paused for a moment. I watched her giggle to herself. "Silly oppa! We didn't do this." She pulled away from my arm and held my hand. "This is what we did."

My cheeks heated. "Another memory popped up?" I asked.

_____ nodded her head.

We continued walking side by side enjoying the scenery around us and the soft sounds of the waves come and go from the land to back to the ocean.

After about an hour walk on the ocean, I heard _____'s tummy grumble.

"Someone's hungry." I teased.

_____ pouted. "Feed me oppa."

I smirked. "Ani. Ask me again."

_____ paused to possibly think of what to say. "Byunghun oppa, please feed me." She said cutely.

"Let's get back to the car and I will take you to the best fried chicken place you will love once again." I grinned as I pulled  her back to the car.

 

 

End of POV


Another short update and more romance with L.Joe xD

Chunji will have his turn later... possibly.... just kidding about the possibly

So how am I doing? Remember? I'm still on writers' block so I worry if this story is losing interest to you all

Oh! Did you know June 14th is kiss day in Korea?

I will present you guys a friendly kiss! Mwah ^3^