Chapter 12

Just forget it All! (The story)

L.Joe's POV

 

I truthfully did not expect her to bump into me! "Are you okay?" I was about to ask her, but Chunji beat me.

"Mianhe! I was daydreaming!" ______ bowed and appologized.

"No. It's fine ______-ah." I said.

"How do you know my name mister?" She asked.

"I-I.....well I was your......." I started.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Chunji's POV

 

I noticed he was going to reveal his relationship with her so interrupted him. "Mianhe but ______-ah we have to get to class or our teacher will scold us." I informed.

_______ started to walk to class. "Sorry mister! Tell me next time." She said before fully leaving.

I trailed behind her quickly. I did not want to be questioned by L.Joe and his friends.

"_____-ah!~ Wait for me!" I called.

"OH! Mianhe Chanhee oppa!" She said and skidded to a stop. "Hmmm..... I wonder what he was going to say....."

"Who?" I asked.

"The mister I bumped into." She answered.

"Hmm....."

The two of us entered class and the lesson began. We took notes for hours until the end of school. We were at the outside of the school gates and about to head to ______'s house. But _____ had a suggestion to go somewhere.

"Chanhee oppa! Want to go to the mall?" ______ asked me.

I pouted. "Thats boring!"

"No its not! Come on! I will show you." She linked arms with me and we walked to the mall.

What the two of us did not know was the many pairs of eyes spying on us.

 

 

 

End of POV

 


Short update!~

I truthfully was going to put a random person you bumped into xD but I was like nah they need to meet some way...... well they (L.Joe and you) still haven't officially met huh?