Chapter 29

Just forget it All! (The story)

Chunji's POV

 

 

I walked around the neighborhood out of boredom. It has been a few days maybe even a few weeks since the last time _____ and I hung out. Most of the time she is out on a "get back my memories" date with L.Joe. I started feeling neglected.

"Maybe ______ doesn't need me anymore? Maybe I never had the chance to even be a friend to her." I said to myself depressingly.

I looked around my surroundings and found myself in front of _____'s house. I let out a big sigh. 'Why am I even here?' I asked my brain.

Suddenly I felt my pocket vibrate and my favorite ringtone, Sistar19's "gone not around." I pulled my cell phone out and looked at the caller ID. I slightly smiled and answered the phone.

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"Chanhee oppa! Let's hang out today!" _____ said.

"Sure. But don't you have a 'I'm getting my memories back soon' date with L.Joe?" I asked her.

I heard her giggle on her end. "No, today I told Byunghun oppa that I want to hang out with you. I felt like I was neglecting you big time. Plus I miss hanging out with you."

I chuckled. "That's good to hear. I thought maybe you didn't want to be my friend anymore."

"No way! I'm friends with you now and forever." She said.

"Well let me in! I'm outside of your house right now." I said and hung up the phone before she could ask me anything.

I waited patiently for _____ to open her door and when she did I saw her in her cute pink pajamas.

"Good morning _____." I greeted.

"Good morning Chanhee oppa!" She giggled. "Let me just fix myself and we can head out."

"Okay! I will just sit here and watch the T.V." I told her as I sat down and watched the korean drama "I hear your voice." (A/N: Yes! I have been watching it! Lee Jong Suk is so y~)

______ then came down and hugged me from behind. "I'm done oppa! Did you wait long?" She asked me.

I turned to look at her. "Ani. But are you sure you are done? Don't girls usually take awhile?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Not all girls. Just some." _____ giggled. "Like the ones who over do it."

"That's true." I stood up. "Let's get going!" I started heading out of the house, but stopped. _____ bumped into me. "Ah... sorry... But where are we going?" I asked.

______ rubbed her hands together. "I didn't think of that."

I ruffled her hair. "Silly! Where should we go then?"

She fixed her hair. "I'm not sure. We are in a big city and theres so much to do, but its unknown."

"True." I put my hands in my pocket and felt an unusual item inside. I took it out and read it. "I guess we are lucky." I chuckled.

"Waeyo?" ______ asked while tilting her head.

"This." I showed her two tickets.

"Oh my GDragon!" ______ started jumping up and down like a fangirl. "No way! I can't believe you have these~"

"A friend of mine gave it to me." I said.

"Let's go~" ______ pulled me towards the train station. "This band is so cool!"

"You really like them, huh?" I asked.

"Yup! BAP is the Best Absolute Perfect boy band group for me." ______ praised them. "The maknae is even younger than me. He is sixteen years old. That's so young."

"What position does he have?" I asked curious.

"Oppa you don't know them?" ______ asked me.

I rubbed the back of my neck a bit embarrassed. "Would you kill me if I said I don't really pay attention to many boy groups?" I grinned. "I mostly pay attention to the girl groups."

______ shook her head side to side. "Ani. Its okay. I'm vice versa. I pay more attention to boy bands than girl groups."

We got to the train station and got tickets to the designated area where BAP's concert will be at. The two of us quickly went inside to find seats and it was not crowded yet. ______ sat down and I sat next to her. As the two of waited for the train to move, more people piled inside the train. I saw an old lady standing, so I got up from my seat and let her have it.

"That's sweet of you young man." The old lady said. "Thank you."

I gave her a smile. "You're welcome halemoni."

I looked down at ______ looking up at me. "Your future girlfriend will be lucky to have you." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I said as I looked out the window to hide my blush. I let out a sigh. "If only you knew that I wished that 'my future girlfriend' was you." I mummbled to myself.

"Did you say something Chanhee oppa?" She asked me.

"Ani." I answered her.

The train then stopped and everyone was pushing each other to get out. I endure the thought to push them back and watched _______ wait patiently for the train to start to empty. I noticed that the people inside the train became less and less, so we started to walk towards the exit.

"What a day, huh?" _____ stated more than asked.

The two of us walked towards the building where the concert will be at. We showed the tickets to the security and the security let us in. ______ and I looked around and noticed it was empty.

"I guess we are first." I said.

_____ smiled. "I guess so."

_____ and I waited in line and unexpectedly BAP came around the corner and saw us.

"Hi! We are BAP!" They introduced themselves to us.

"Hi! I'm Lee Chanhee, but just call me Chunji." I paused and looked at ______. She was in a dazed state. "And this is ______." I introduced her.

"So you are waiting for the concert?" The leader or Yongguk asked. The two of us nodded our head. "Well why don't you hang with us?"

"Can we?" I asked.

"Yeah why not?" Himchan I believe said.

"But I don't want to miss our spot." ______ shyly said.

"Don't worry noona! We will give you access to watch us from the back stage." Zelo said. "It's even better than front row because you won't be bothered by the other fangirls." Zelo smiled. "So what do you say?"

"Why don't you just go _____? Don't miss out on an opportunity like this." I said. She finally nodded her head in agreement. "Okay, then I will just go hang around a cafe or something." I said about to leave.

Daehyun pulled me back. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I just said a cafe or something.... Wait! Is there an arcade around here?" I asked.

"Chanhee oppa! You can't just leave me! It's supposed to be our day." ______ pouted.

"Yeah why don't you just come with us?" Jongup suggested.

"That's alright with you right leader?" Youngjae asked.

"Ofcourse. I didn't just mean _____-ah could hang out with us." Yongguk said.

BAP and _____ and I just chilled around and talked. They even gave us a teaser of their concert.

"I can't believe someone as young as yourself is rapper! You're so young." I praised Zelo.

He grinned. "Anything's possible. Plus I enjoy rapping."

"That's good you are living your dream." I said.

The concert was about to begin and BAP took us to the back stage and we sat down in the seats that they prepared for us.

"We will see you when we are done. Please enjoy the concert." They said before heading out towards the stage and beginning the concert.

BAP sang many songs such as Warrior and Power and  and oneshot and even their newest song Coffee shop. Before they ended the concert, Yongguk started saying there was a special ending song.

"Today was such a great show don't you think?" Himchan asked their fans.

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!" The fans yelled and screamed.

"Well we have a special stage! If you could please come out new friend Chunji." Yongguk called.

I looked at them and pointed to myself. "Me?" I mouthed.

"Go on oppa!" ______ puched me to the stage.

"W-wait a minute. What's going on?" I asked.

"It's a special stage." Youngjae said.

"Sing a song." Daehyun said.

"Dance even." Jongup said.

"Come on Hyung let's do this!" Zelo said.

http://youtu.be/iIb9HMOHYNk (A/N: The two did this song the other two singers.... well lets just pretend they were replaced by the other members of BAP, okay?)

Once the song ended, the fans started to cheer louder. All of us boys bowed and returned to the back of the stage.

"Why did I sing with you guys?" I asked them.

"Hyung you have more talent than me!" Zelo pouted.

"It was a surprise special stage and we wanted to hear you sing." Daehyun said.

"And dance." Jongup said.

"You're a good singer." Himchan said.

"Don't avoid the question....." I said.

"Okay... ______ wanted you to go up there to have some fun." Yongguk admitted.

I turned to ______. "Why?" I asked.

"I heard you sing before oppa. You sing well." ______ praised me.

"Wait you heard me sing before!" I blushed. "When?"

"When you were waiting for me to get to school one day." She smiled.

"Aish!" I ruffled her hair. "Oh well! What's done is done."

BAP gave us their fan goods and signed them.

"Well see you next time hopefully~ Especially you! You sir should also join the entertainment business." BAP said before leaving.

______ and I said our goodbyes and left to go home. We got on the train and sat down. It was somewhat late and the train wasn't very crowded.

"Hmm... oppa." ______ called me. I turned to look at her with a questioning face. "You should make a group and enter the entertainment business and become an idol." She said.

"That would be nice but I would have to think about it. I only know two people as of right now who have talent and can start forming a group." I said.

"Niel oppa and Changjo-ah?" ______ said.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Then add CAP oppa and Byunghun oppa and Ricky-ah." ______ smiled. "All of you would make a really good boy group."

I sighed. "Maybe. What can they do?"

"I'm not sure I don't remember..." She answered.

"I will mention it one day." I told her.

 

 

End of POV


So how do you like this for an update?

It's pretty long and fun(?) I would say.

I put in this Chunji part so Chunji won't be left out....

Comment, subscribe, and upvote my fanfic!