Chapter 13

Just forget it All! (The story)

Chunji and I were just wandering in the mall. We looked at clothes and accessories and anything else that we thought was cool. I even noticed Chunji enjoying himself while shopping.

"Having fun shopping?" I .

Chunji rubbed the back of his neck before he replied. "Yeah..."

I giggled. "I told you shopping is fun!"

"I get it!" He muttered.

"Chanhee oppa! Do you feel eyes watching us?" I asked.

He looked side to side. "Yeah.... I will go see them right now just wait here."

I watched him slowly walk in a random direction, but my eyes lost him in a second. I waited patiently for him, but I saw these really cool couple rings. I went into the store and looked at them.

"Wow! So pretty!" I murmured.

"Your pretty as well young lady." The sales lady said.

I smiled and bowed. "Thank you."

"So where's your boyfriend? Many girls bring there boyfriends here and pick out couple rings." The sales lady smiled.

"Aniya. I don't have a boyfriend." I blushed. "No one likes me."

"Ani. Your really pretty and I know somewhere in the world thinks of you everyday."

I smiled. "I should meet him and take him here."

"Good choice!" She winked.

I looked at the rings and came across a familiar looking one. I pointed to it and asked the lady to get them. I put the one for the girlfriend on my ring and stared at it.

I suddenly had flash of a memory enter in my mind.

 

In the flash.....

 

 

"______-ah! Which ring should you get?" Your boyfriend asked.

"Hmm.... I like this one! What do you think oppa?" The me said pointing to the same ring as the one on your finger right now.

"That one is nice." He looked at and called for the sales man. "Mister can you please get these rings!"

"Ofcourse!" He got the rings out for the two of us to try. "You guys are a cute couple and I know you guys would last."

I blushed. "Thank you." I looked at my boyfriend but I could barely see his face. "Oppa did you hear that?! He said he believes we are going to last!"

"I know!" My boyfriend smiled. "We will be getting these."

 

The flash ends.

 

"Excuse me miss is everything alright?" The sales lady asked worried.

I grabbed hold of my head and calmed down. "I'm fine. Sorry for the trouble." I said and handed the sales person the ring.

"No its okay."

I went out of the store and into someone's arms.

"Opps sorry about that." I appologized immediately.

"Ani. Its fine _____-ah." The voice said.

I looked at him and my eyes widen. "Ah! Its mister! The one I bumped into today! By the way whats your name?" I asked.

He smiled. "My name's L.Joe! Don't you remember?"

"Ani."

 


Finally they meet! Lol but L.Joe still does not know of her condition yet xD

Next update soming soon!