Chapter 9

Just forget it All! (The story)

L.Joe's POV

 

 

Its been a few months now and I am seriously annoyed with Hyuna. All our dates has been going to the mall to buy her new clothes, accessories, and whatever she wants. Its not what I thought our dates would have been like.

I sighed and looked at the empty desk next to mine. "I feel like someone used to sit besides me, but who?" I quietly asked myself.

Students started to rush in the classroom and the teacher began to call out roll.

"L.Joe!" She called my name.

I raised my hand. "Here." I replied.

"_____!" She suddenly said.

My eyes widen. '______? Where?' My thoughts lingered in my mind.

"She's not here anymore! Remember?" One of the female students said.

"Oh thats right....." The teacher sighed. "She was the best student though. I miss her."

"We do too!" Everyone said excluding me.

"I miss ______ more than you do!" I stood up and said out loud.

Everyone laughed.

"Whatever. You have Hyuna." A boy said.

"Eww? Her! No way!" A girl said.

I was confused for a moment. 'Thats right I have Hyuna. I broke up with _____.'

"We only liked _____ for L.Joe oppa huh? She was really nice and kind. She was someone worthy dating not like who he's dating now." One of my fangirls said.

"I know! I can't believe he gave up _____ for Hyuna? I mean she's y and all, but thats all there is to her." Another boy said. "______ was genuinely beautiful inside and out."

I sat down and thought to myself. 'I gave up _____ for someone y. And only now that I noticed that _____ is better than Hyuna. _______ and I would always go on dates that we would both like. It was nothing like my dates with Hyuna are right now.'

I placed my head on the desk and tears started flowing down my cheeks. "I gave up the girl who loved me the most. The one who cared for me, who always made sure that the two of us were having fun. And what was I doing? I was being selfish. I wanted a new girl who was y. How could I be so dumb?" I whispered to myself.

I cleaned up my tears with my sleeve of my hoodie and started to listen to the teacher's lesson.

 


Update 3 but its kinda short xD