Chapter 16

Just forget it All! (The story)

I woke up early this morning and got ready for school. I even texted Chunji to not wait for me like he usually does. I quickly ate my breakfast and left my house.

I took my time walking since it was still early. I looked around and fully explored the scenes around me. I looked at a nearby park and a flash back came to my mind again. I slowly stopped walking and stared at the park.

 

Flashback

 

"Oppa!" I called my boyfriend. "Come catch me!" I said while I slid down the slide.

He was there smiling and waiting for me to enter his arms. And when I reached him he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheeks.

"Your so cute _____-ah!" He said.

I giggled. "Thank you oppa!"

"Hey lets go on the swings!"  He suggested.

I nodded and followed him.

We swung back and forth on the swings until we decided to go to an ice cream place near by. My boyfriend had told me to wait on the bench, while he got the ice cream. I waited patiently and suddenly ice cream was right infront of my face.

"Oppa you scared me!" I told him while I got the ice cream cone.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry." He ruffled my hair and sat next to me.

I wrapped my arms with his and we sat there enjoying our ice cream. "I love you oppa."

"I love you more." He said.

 

Flashback ends

 

I held my head to help organize my new but old memories and calmed myself down.

"I had a boyfriend. He was really sweet and kind. I wonder what happened?" I suddenly blushed. "Is it Chunji and he's not telling me?" I shooked my head from side to side. "No I don't think so...... but if it is him I don't mind."

"_____-ah!" Someone called me.

I turned around and saw L.Joe. "Oh! L.Joe-shii!"

"Please don't be so formal with me! Just call me L.Joe oppa or Byunghun oppa!" He said.

I gave him a confused look. "Byunghun oppa?"

"Thats my real name." He grinned.

"Oh okay Byunghun oppa."

L.Joe looked around. "Where's that guy you are always with?" He asked me.

I smiled. "I decided to go to school early."

"Really?" I nodded. "Want to skip school today?" He asked.

I looked at him seriously. "Do I look like I would skip school?"

L.Joe chuckled. "No but can you do it for only today? Spend a day with Byunghun oppa please?!" He asked with aegyo.

"I need to tell Chanhee oppa and Jieun unnie first." I told him.

"No! You can't!" He said.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Because its a secret between the two of us okay?"

Before I could answer, he grabbed my hand and took me somewhere.

 


Oh skipping school~

lol I may update later today or tomorrow!