Chapter 20

Just forget it All! (The story)

I returned to the others with a pout. 'Why did they call me when I just remet my new but old friends? I wanted to have more time with them and Byunghun oppa.' I thought.

"______-ah!" Jieun called me. "Where were you?" She asked with suspicion.

I smiled like I did nothing wrong. "Waeyo? I just met up with my friends." I answered her innocently.

"Who? We are your friends!" Chunji said.

"Secret." I grinned. "And I know you are my friends."

"Just come on and eat your lunch." Jieun said.

I sat down between Niel and Changjo. "What are you eating for lunch?" I asked them.

"I'm eating fried rice with fried shrimp. Do you want some?" Niel said.

I opened my mouth for to put his spoon with fried rice in. "Please." He fed me and I ate. "Yum oppa! It's delicious."

"Noona want some of my kimchi?" Changjo asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes please." He fed me and an automatic smile came to my face. "Its good too." I told him holding my two thumbs up.

"My turn!" Chunji smirked. "______-ah eat this~" He had already a scoop of his noodles ready for me to eat.

"Ani Chanhee oppa why don't you eat it?" I teased.

"Yah!" He whined. "Why do you eat from those two but not me?"

Jieun nudge him. "Yah you baby."

I opened my mouth and he put in his food in my mouth. "Thank you oppa. It's really good." I gave him an eye smile.

Lunch ended and we had to return to class. The lessons were really boring and you had already begun daydreaming.

'Where could we go to spend time together? (Refering to L.Joe, CAP, and Ricky) Man and we have to do it secretly.' I thought.

The bell suddenly rang and I packed my things to go home.

"Come ______-ah lets get you home." Chunji said.

Everyone looked at our way. They watched us and listened in the conversation.

"Chanhee oppa." I whined. "I'm not a child."

"But ______-ah~" He whined also. "Do you want your parents to get mad at me like yesterday?"

I heard gasps. "What happened yesterday?" "What did they do?" "Whoohoo get it~"

Chunji and I started blushing. "Chanhee oppa! Just because I didn't come to school yesterday because I got lost in memory lane that my parents were mad at you."

Everyone just sighed in relief. "Oh that was it." They then left us alone.

"_____-ah, you worried them and me too. I was scared that your parents wouldn't trust me anymore." He said as we walked out of the school.

I pouted. "They wouldn't do that. They trust that you can make me safe." I smiled. "Plus oppa I plan on doing something today with my friends." I teased.

"YAH! I'm your friend! How come I wasn't invited?" Chunji asked.

I giggled. "I'm just kidding."

"If you were tell the truth then who were you going to go with?" He asked.

"Secret."

"If you keep saying secret I'm going to suspect it is me and you just want to go on a date with me." He teased.

I blushed. "Not funny oppa." I told him avoiding looking at his face.

"Yah look at me." I ignored him. "_____-ah~ Look at me before I kiss you." He said.

"ert." I looked at him.

He chuckled. "Lies. I know you want me to kiss you."

"Haha." I said with sarcasm.

We arrived at my door. I waved and said my goodbye to him and was just about to go in, until he grabbed my hand. I looked at him confused.

"_____-ah...." He called my name.

"Yes Chanhee oppa?" I turned to face him.

"What would you do if I told you I liked you before I met you?" He confessed.

Before I could say anything, he had already took off running. I sighed. "Yah! Don't just leave me hanging like that! Are you for real or not?" I asked myself slightly blushing. I went inside my house thinking that nobody had heard or seen Chunji's confession.

No. Someone was watching. Actually two people were. One person happy and the other happy but in depressed mode.

"Yay! Good for you!" The person jumped and squealed.

The other person sighed. "Even if you go out with him I won't give up. I will never stop fighting for you."

 


So I believe you guys know who are the two people who saw it! Well atleast one of them xD

no color because my laptop won't do it :/

Hehe I was supposed to update yesterday but my laptop decided to be a meanie and reject me to do somethings......... *sigh* its still doing them. Now it won't let me type correctly.

So I noticed something happened :/ and my ending might have come to a confusion on this chapter because it was cut off.......