Chapter 21

Just forget it All! (The story)

I woke up automatically thinking about Chunji's words yesterday. "Were you only joking or were you for real?" I asked myself. I walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth first then washed my face. I brushed my hair and checked my looks in the mirror. I made a silly face in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

I went into my closet and looked at all the clothes I have. I stopped at this hoodie. "Hmmm.....? This looks vaguely familiar." I said to myself. I grabbed the hoodie and looked at it more carefully.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Oppa I always liked your jackets and hoodies! Would it make me greedy if I wanted one?" I asked.

My boyfriend shooked his head. "Ani."

"Really?" I asked with sparkling eyes.

"But only get a hoodie. Because the jackets would make you less girly." He said.

I smiled and nodded my head. I picked out a hoodie and showed it to him. "I like this one. Do you mind if I take it?"

He smiled. "No keep it! It will make you think of me when you wear it."

I giggled. "Okay."

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

My hands were clutching my head. I tried to stop the pain invading my head, but nothing had helped. I sat down on the floor to calm myself down. My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"______-ah? Want to meet with me and the others today?" L.Joe asked.

"Sure. I will get ready then." I smiled forgetting about the headache.

"Okay meet me outside in a few." He said and ended the call.

I decided on what I was wearing. I put on black tights and shortsover them. I then put on a nice grey t-shirt with a cute design on it. Finally I put on the hoodie I got from my memories' boyfriend's hoodie.

I looked at the mirror one more time and smiled. "I look nice."

I walked down the stairs softly and carefully to not make any noise. I saw my parents in the kitchen.

"______-ah." My mom called.

"Where are you going young one?" My dad asked. "It's a Saturday."

"Honey! She might have plans to hang out with friends." My mom said. "What and where will you go?"

I smiled. "I'm going with my friends. We will just chill around the area."

"Who are these friends?" My dad asked.

I smiled. "No worries dad nothing will happen. They are trustworthy."

"You didn't answer my question though."

"Let her go honey~ She can take care of herself. I believe her friends will protect her too." My mom said.

My parents let me go and I was at the front door about to leave. I put on my boots and made sure I had my cell phone and my wallet in my pockets. I gave a kiss to my dad and mom on the cheek before leaving.

I walked outside and saw L.Joe hiding. I ran to him. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

L.Joe turned to me. He was freezing in the cold. "Oh its _____-ah." He said smiling. His nose was a bit red and he breathed out a fog. L.Joe looked at me surprise. "Where did you get that hoodie?"

I looked at him suspiciously. "Why is it yours?" I asked.

He shooked his head. "No I was just asking."

"My boyfriend in my memories gave it to me." I answered his question.

L.Joe nodded. "Come on! Ricky and CAP hyung is waiting for us."

He grabbed my hand and took me to Ricky and CAP. I felt a blush crept to my cheeks as he was holding my hand. It was a very familiar feeling.

"Byunghun oppa." I muttered. He did not hear me. "Are you my boyfriend in my memories?" I mummbled.

"Is something wrong _______-ah?" L.Joe looked at me worried.

"Ani. I was just thinking." I smiled.

"Noona! Are you ready to have fun in this cold weather?" Ricky asked.

"Who would want to be out here?" CAP asked.

"It's not snowing so its okay to be out here." L.Joe said.

"Let's go to the cafe." I said.

"Here we can go to this one." L.Joe said.

He was still holding my hand and we walked together to the cafe. Ricky and CAP trailed us behind. We arrived and a new flashback appeared. I got out of L.Joe's grasp and clutched my head.

"Are you okay noona?" Ricky asked.

"Are you okay _____-ah? What do you remember?" L.Joe asked immediately.

"I remember I went here with my boyfriend. We ordered tiramisu and a hot cup of hot chocolate." I answered.

L.Joe smiled and ruffled my hair. "Let's go in now." He helped me in.

 

 

 


How do you like this chapter? I wont be able to update as much as I did because of school :/

I hope you enjoy~

Some L.Joe and ______ moments here huh?