Chapter 33

Just forget it All! (The story)

Days  to weeks passed by and I did not really have the time to think about Chunji's and L.Joe's confession to me. I was busy helping Teen Top. I would try to help arrange spots for them to show there talents and hope for someone big to see their talents. I had some help from BAP. At first, I texted to see if they had an opening in their company. There was not one. However, they did tell me about an audition for TOP Entertainment coming up. I told Teen Top about it and they are going to do it.

I stared at the ceiling and finally decide to listen to my heart and choose one of the boys. My heart would lean towards one boy but then it would lean towards the other boy. "How am I going to figure this out?" I let out a breath and softly sighed. "And I still need to recover my missing memories."

I decided to draw my feelings out. I drew a quick sketch of Chunji and L.Joe. I looked at the two drawings and started to draw or write down things that I enjoyed doing with the boys. I even wrote down the ones that I sor of remember. I also wrote down bad memories. Like the break up and when Chunji was angry at me.

I then started to think more about the past, but more on the break up. I even started to question myself. I quickly wrote down those questions.

"What did Byunghun oppa say to make me want to forget that day?"

"Why was I so hurt about it?"

"How badly did I react to the break up then?"

"If I remember will I truly be sad?"

I was about to go look around my room, but then my mom came into my room.

"______-ah..." She called me.

"Yes, umma?" I replied back.

I looked in the bag and found out it was a present. I looked at the present and it was a watch for men. Suddenly, all the memories came back. I remembered everything. I felt some tears fall here and there, but I did not let it get the best of me.

"I promised! I promised that I will let L.Joe explain everything to me. I'm going to keep up my word."

I went to look for all the other stuff that L.Joe gave me. I saw the couple stuff all hidden in my closet. I looked at the couple hoodie and smiled. "This was my favorite hoodie." I saw the couple ring and giggled. "I even picked the same ring."

I laid down in bed looking at the ceiling. I then slowly fell into slumber and forgetting to pick between to two boys.


Yes! Now she remembers! Sorry if this chapter is short.