Chunji's Ending

Just forget it All! (The story)

Chunji's POV

It's been a few days since I left ______ with L.Joe on that day. I knew she was going to tell him about her memory. I can tell just by how her facial expressions easily give her out.

I let out a sigh. "If only she would answer to our confessions then I wouldn't feel so dead. I mean even if she does choose L.Joe. I can finally be free."

All of a sudden, Jieun came into the room and jumped on the bed.

"Chanhee~" She cooed my name out.

"Noona~" I copied her.

"Guess what?" She playfully said.

"What?" I answered back.

"______ wants to talk. She wants to talk to both L.Joe and you. You know what that means~" Jieun smiled.

"Our confessions?" I asked.

"Yes! She is finally going to answer to the both of you!" Jieun said.

"Noona~ Do you know who it is?" I asked. "Wait! Don't tell me..."

Jieun giggled. "Just get ready and go meet her at the park."

I got ready and head to the park near _____'s house. I saw L.Joe waiting.

"L.Joe!" I called after him.

"Hyung! Is it finally the day?" He asked excitedly.

"Hopefully." I smiled.

______ then came. "Annyeong oppas! I'm sorry I made you wait."

"Ani! Its fine ______-ah." I smiled.

"Deh. It's better to wait anyways." L.Joe chuckled.

"Guess what?" _____ teasingly asked.

"What?" L.Joe and I answered.

"I know who I want to be with~ But I want one hug from both of you first!" _____ smiled mischieviously.

L.Joe and I smiled. "Ofcourse."

L.Joe gave _____ a hug first and she whispered in his ears softly that I cannot even hear.

"Your turn Chanhee oppa!" She smiled and pulled away from L.Joe.

_____ hugged me and I returned the hug. I breathe in her scent and started thinking negatively, but trying to change my negativity to positive thoughts. 'What if this is my last hug? What am I doing? This is just a hug. I can always give her friendly hugs if she chooses L.Joe. But I want this kind of intimacy with _____. I mean not just hugging. I want to kiss her and cuddle and more.'

______ then whispered into my ears. "I-I c-choose...." She stuttered. "I choose you Chanhee oppa~" She finally confessed. "I truly and genuinely like... I mean love you."

I pulled away from her and my eyes widened. "M-me? N-no way!" I stuttered and looked at _____. Her cheeks flushed pinkish red. Her eyes dead serious.

"Chanhee oppa! I'm serious!" She said.

I turned to look at L.Joe. "D-did she? Did she choose me?"

L.Joe nodded. "She chose you hyung." He looked at the ground for a minute and then looked into my eyes. "If you break her heart. Don't worry! I will take her. I will take care of her and I will be her savior then." L.Joe then smiled. "Congratulations!" He said before leaving.

I looked at ____ and she was pouting. Her two cheeks filled with air. "______-ah~ I'm sorry for not believing you."

"Hmph." She turned looking away from me.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "I love you _____-ah~" I then made my move and kissed her.

______ blushed. "O-oppa...." She said when we pulled away.

I chuckled. "Our first kiss. I'm sorry it was unexpected."

"No its fine." ______ said. "Thank you oppa! For always being by my side."

"You're welcome. But now its your turn to stay by my side." I said.

She nodded her head. "Of course!"

 


The End~ For the Chunji ending.

Thank you silent readers, subscribers, friends, and commenters!

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and sorry I ended it earlier than expected.