Chapter 18

Just forget it All! (The story)

I went inside my house to see my parents and my two best friends. They wore worried faces.

"I'm home." I said.

"_______-ah!!! Where were you?" They all asked at the same time.

I tilted my head debating on whether to tell them truth or not. But I heard his voice. 'Its a secret between you and me.'

"More importantly! Why did you skip school?" Chunji asked.

"Mianhe....... I was walking to school and I got lost in familiar places I have been to. I kinda remember some things that happened before the accident." I smiled.

"W-what do you remember?"  Jieun asked me.

"I had a boyfriend! He was really sweet and kind." I blushed.

"He dissappeared." She said.

My smile turned into a frown. "W-what? Why? How?" I asked confused and I unconciously started to clutch my head with both of my hands.

"Noona I think thats enough." Chunji said as he notice where my hands where. "Look." He whispered to her.

"Sorry." She bowed.

"Its okay." My dad said.

"Dear...." My mom called to me. "Go upstairs and rest."

I went to my bed and laid down. I reminisce about today and my memories. "Who are you?" I asked myself. "Why did she say you dissappeared? I know you somewhere near."

 

 

The next day.....

 

 

Chunji was already here waiting for me to get ready for school.

"Hurry _____-ah!" I heard my mom yell. "Or else Chanhee is going to eat your breakfast too." She teased.

I then rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After the two minutes, I rushed back to my room and put on the school's uniform. I then looked at the mirror and fixed my hair.

I slung my backpack on my shoulder and sat down next to Chunji. "Chanhee oppa you didn't eat my breakfast did you?" I asked him and gave him a suspicious glance.

He chucked and ruffled my hair. "No I didn't."

I smiled then started eating. "Yum! Its good."

 After breakfast, Chunji grabbed my hand and we walked to school hand-in-hand. I did not notice it until everyone kept staring and gossiping about it.

"Are they going out?" A girl asked.

"Yes! Go Chunji!" I heard another girl said.

"She still looked good with her though...." Another girl said.

I looked around and started to blush. "Chanhee oppa! People are gossiping about us because you are holding my hand."

He smiled. "I know. Its okay."

I pouted. I then saw L.Joe walking into the school and he saw us. I was about to wave to him and greet him, but I was with Chunji and I know he does not want Chunji to know that we have been talking recently.

The two of walked into our class and took a seat. I decide to send a text to L.Joe.

To: L.Joe oppa                       From: ____

Oppa! Let's meet at the library today during lunch time.

I waited for a reply.

To:____                                  From: L.Joe oppa

Okay but make sure no one knows about it! I need you to remeet my friends.

I smiled. 'I can't wait for lunch.'

"Who were you texting?" Chunji asked.

I smiled and put a finger to my lips. "A secret."

 

 


No color guys! My new laptop won't let me do it :/

stupid laptop! but it will let me do all the others...... oh well color might have been distracting xD