Chapter 5

Just forget it All! (The story)

Chunji's POV

 

Its been 3 weeks since _______ was in a coma. Her parents entrusted me to take care of ______. So I have been watching her and taking care of her everyday. My noona comes if she has time. She has been busy with work and school these days.

I watched _____ soundlessly sleep away as if she was already gone. "I really wish you would wake up now. It'd be really nice." I smiled to myself as I continued to stare at the lovely girl infront of me.

I was sitting in the chair right next to her bed, and I always held her almost lifeless hand. "______ will you just wake up for me? For noona? For your family?" I trailed off. "Even..... I cannot believen I'm going to say this but even L.Joe?"

She did not miraculous wake up and answer me. I sighed to myself. "Fine. I will just wait for you like always."

In just a few minutes I drifted off to sleep praying and hoping that the next time I woke up I would see ______ awake.

After my short nap, I felt movement on the bed. I waited for the movement to settle down before lifting my head. My face held a shock and confused face. "Am I dreaming? Is this real?" I accidently said outloud.

"Umm......." She started. "Who are you? Who is your noona and who is L.Joe?" ______ asked.

I tilted my head. 'Doesn't she know about L.Joe atleast?' I shooked my thoughts away. "I'm your saviour from almost dying, Lee Chanhee or Chunji. My noona is your best friend names Lee Jieun or IU." I answered all her questions besdies the one about L.Joe.

"And who are you to me?" She suddenly asked. "Besides my saviour. I mean no saviour would be waiting for so long for my awakening and holding my hand?"

"Well...." My cheeks heated and I rubbed my neck nervously. "I was waiting for you for my noona!" I quickly answered. "Oh that reminds me! I need to tell the doctor and noona about the news!" I said leaving the room.

I quickly made a phone call to noona and went to the doctor.

"Doctor! _____'s finally awake!" I informed him.

"Really? I must check on her right away." He said.

"Well you see she kinda does NOT remember anything....." I said emphasizing on the word 'not'.

He nodded his head. "I suspected this to happen."

I nodded and the two of us reurned to ____'s room. We opened the door and saw her brightly waiting for us.

"Oppa! Chanhee oppa! Welcome back." _____ smiled while calling my name. "I was so bored without you here." She pouted. "Oh its the doctor!"

I blushed as she called me oppa. I quickly looked down to avoid ____ and the doctor from seeing my blushing cheeks.

"_____ Do you remember who I am?" The doctor asked.

"Aniyo. All I know is your a doctor." ____ answered.

"Does doctor Kang ring a bell?" He asked. She shooked her head side to side. "Its okay. I will just get a scan on your brain." She nodded her head and tried to get up.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

She smiled. "Neh. Oppa please help me."

I patted my warm cheeks and helped her up by grabbing her side. "Where to Dr. Kang?"

He directs us to the room and sets ______ standing in the middle of the scanner. The scanner then begins to move and the doctor retrieves the pictures.

"Please return her to the room and I will tell you all about her health." The doctor said.

I nodded my head and carried her bridal style to her room.

"Oppa! Why are you carrying me like this? Its embarrasing!" She said avoiding my eyes.

"Why is it?" I asked confused.

"Ani." She answered.

 

 

End of POV

 


Sorry I have not been updating :/

I hope you enjoyed this update. and sorry if its so cliche!