Chapter 23

Just forget it All! (The story)

There was an awkward silence among us. I tried thinking of ways to get rid of it, but nothing came to mind. I waited for the silence to end. L.Joe took the chance to talk. "______ what do you want to do?" L.Joe asked me.

Everyone then turned to me. I stood there nervously looking at the floor. I played with the hem of the hoodie I was wearing. "I.... umm...."

Chunji patted my back. "Don't worry we won't fight. Right?" He looked at everyone excluding you.

Everyone nodded their heads. I smiled and spoke. "Okay! I want to go grocery shopping and cook together! Is that okay?" Chunji and Jieun looked at each other and nodded their heads. Ricky and CAP looked at L.Joe and they also agreed. "Oh can we invite Changjo and Niel oppa?" I asked Chunji and Jieun.

"Neh." Chunji said and whipped out his phone and called them. "Okay they said they will meet us at the grocery store."

All 6 of us walked to the grocery store. I walked in the middle of Chunji and Jieun infront of the other 3. L.Joe was right behind me between Ricky and CAP. We all chatted amongst ourselves until we reached the market.

I saw Changjo and Niel waiting. I ran to them and hugged them. "Niel oppa! Changjo-ah!"

"Oh noona!" Changjo said and hugged me back.

"_____-ah!" Niel chuckled in the embrace. "Thank you for inviting us."

I smiled. "Its no problem really."

Niel and Changjo then looked at the group and notcied the other 3. "______-ah why are the other 3 with you?"

I noticed they had slight glares in their eyes. "They are my old friends in my memories." I told them. I nudge them with my elbow. "Don't pick up fights."

"If it isn't big lips." CAP said refering to Niel.

Niel faked a laugh. "If it isn't scary face."

"Hyung!" Ricky's voice was heard.

"Yah! Daniel!" Changjo said.

"Did you just 'yah' your hyung?" Niel asked.

"Hyung!" Changjo said seriously. "Noona said no fighting."

I looked at them bickering and sighed. "If you guys are going to fight I might as well leave."

"Ani! We aren't fighting." The 4 said,

"Come on noona! Let's go grocery shopping!" Ricky and Changjo grabbed me by the arms and brought me inside.

"By the way what are we making?" Jieun asked.

I shurgged my shoulders. "Lunch and a snack?" She looked at me. "Okay! Let's make Kimchi and strawberry cake."

"Okay team 1 which is Chunji, Changjo, Niel, ______ and me. Team 2 is L.Joe, Ricky and CAP." Jieun said.

"Thats not fair! You have more people!" Ricky whined.

"I will go to team 2! Can we get the ingredients for the strawberry cake?" I asked innocently.

"Okay." Jieun said.

 


okay this chapter is kinda a filler chapter.... hehe sorry!

anyways I have a poll for you guys!

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://