L.Joe's Ending

Just forget it All! (The story)

L.Joe's POV

I sat on the chair and played the piano. I watched my hands go and move from key to key and listened to the music being produced. I wrote down the notes on the music sheets and let out a sigh.

"Killing time is hard." I stopped playing. "And even though I busy myself. I can't help but think about her answer." I started to play the piano again, but then my hands stopped as more thoughts came in mind. "______-ah probably will choose Chunji hyung! I mean who am I kidding? Why would she choose me? After all it was all my fault to begin with."

I stood up and went into my bed room. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I let out another sigh. I then decided to look around my room and saw all the things _____ and I share and the things she got me. I looked at the couple hoodie and the couple shirt and made the decision to try them on. I put on the shirt first and stood infront of the mirror.

"Hmmm.... I still look good in it." I smiled. I then put on the hoodie and looked at the mirror once again. "I should really wear this hoodie often. I mean it may be a couple hoodie, but it's not very noticeable and it doesn't really indicate that it is a couple hoodie."

I then found our couple ring. I placed it on my finger. "If ______-ah chooses me I won't ever take this off again. Plus it is really stylish. But then I am a soon to be idol... I can't really wear it can I?"

As I talked to myself, I heard the door bell rang. I quickly changed into my normal shirt and hid all the couple stuff in my closet. I ran to the door and opened it. 

"Byunghun oppa~" _____ giggled.

"What's up _____-ah?" I asked.

______ hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Byunghun oppa. I'm sorry. I'm sorry to say...."

My thoughts interrupted me. 'Ah... She's going to reject me. Of course she would.'

I looked at _____. Her cheeks flushed red. Her eyes would not meet mine. "I love you oppa. I still love you even though you did hurt me. Even though you easily gave me up when a pretty girl came along. But now you have matured. I hope you don't leave me again unless we truly don't love each other or something. But let's still be friends if we do break up, okay?"

I nodded my head and the tears started to fall. "Okay."

"Oppa! Don't cry!" _____ said to comfort me.

"I just... I didn't think you would chose me." I started. "I promise. I wont give you up for something stupid like last time." I bowed 90 degrees. "Please take care of me and thank you."

I heard her giggle and felt her hands rest on the sides of my cheeks. Her hands then guide me to face her. "Please take care of me and thank you for coming back." She smiled.

I leaned in so our lips are touching. It started off soft, but then I become more passionate and a bit rough. ______ kissed me back with a matching passion. The two of us then parted for air.

"Let's promise to never forget each other, but to try and forget our tragic past okay?" I asked _____.

She nodded. "I will try my best!"

 


The End! For the L.Joe ending! Also.... ____ already told Chunji about her feelings before she went to L.Joe's house in this ending.

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and sorry that I ended it sooner than first intended!

Thank you to all my silent readers, subscribers, friends, and commenters!