Chapter 8

Just forget it All! (The story)

(This is in your POV now)

 

Today I was finally away from that boring hospital. I am also able to attend school again. I hope its fun and exciting. I think it will since Chanhee oppa is in all my classes. I miss him.

I was waiting for Chanhee and Jieun to come and pick me up because I do not know where the school is. My eyes wondered around the sights I see from where I am standing at.

"______!!!!" Jieun and Chunji called me.

"Oppa! Unnie!" I replied.

"Ready for school?" Jieun asked me.

I nodded. "Ofcourse!"

Chunji patted me head. "Good."

"Chanhee oppa! Do I call you by Chanhee or Chunji?" I asked.

He smiled. "Either one is fine. But almost everyone calls me Chunji."

"Okay then I will too."

"It doesn't matter _____. If you like to call me Chanhee oppa its fine with me."

I nodded my head. "Okay Chanhee oppa."

The two helped me to the principal's office to get my new schedule. Then, Jieun left to go to her class and Chunji was alone with me. The teacher told the two of us to wait outside for a bit, so I could introduce myself.

"Hello class! Today we have a new student. You may or may not know her. But please be kind to her okay?" The teacher announced to the class.

"Deh!" All the students replied.

"Please come in now!" The teacher said.

Before I could walk on my own through the threshold, Chunji already grabbed my hand and led me inside. I looked at all the students staring at me. I started to grow nervous.

"Please introduce yourself to the class."

I bowed and smiled to the class. "A-annyeonghaesaeyo _______ imnida." I stuttered.

"Aww! She's so pretty!" Girls would say.

"She's so cute. If only Chunji didn't have her." The boys chatted among themselves.

I blushed.

"Okay. Chunji will take yo to your seat and class will begin." The teacher said.

Chunji pulled me to my and his seat. He showed me where my seat was and sat next to the desk right beside me.

"You did great!" He put two thumbs up.

I did the same and smiled.

I took out a notebook and a pencil and eraser to take notes with. I had a hard time learning, but I wrote everything down so I could ask Chunji on the ones I need help on.

"Okay that will be it. If you need help ask me or your friends okay?" The teacher finished the lesson and sat in her desk.

"Chanhee oppa! What does this mean?" I asked. He smiled and explained everything to me. He then patted my head, when I finally understood it. "Thank you oppa."

"Your welcome _____." He replied.

After I was done with the school work, some girls and boys came to me to talk.

"Hey lets be friends." One of them suggested.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure."

 


2 updates in a row! Rooting for me to do a third one for the day?