Chapter 4

Just forget it All! (The story)

Saviour's POV

 

 

Oh my goodness! What do I do? What do I do? I need to hurry and save her. I looked at her face and my eyes widen. It is ______. What happened? How come she...? Noona is going to cry.

"Hurry! Call 911 now! She's on the verge of dying." I said as I looked at her condition. "______. If you can hear me wake up! Wake up right now!" I sadly yelled as I held her bloody hands.

I dropped them and immediately called noona.

"Yeobsaeyo?" I heard noona answer the phone.

"Noona......noona....."

"What's wrong Lee Chanhee! Tell me right now!" She said.

"Lee Jieun! Shut your mouth. Your best friend ______." I paused.

"_____? What's going on with her? Wait do you like her?" Jieun joked.

"This is not the time to be joking." I pleaded. "Meet me at the hospital soon okay? I will text you which one." I told her and hung up.

The ambulance came as fast as they could.

"Excuse me sir. I will take her away now."

All I could do was nod as I see her limped and bloodied body put onto the stretcher and into the ambulance. "May I go with her?" I asked worried.

"May I know what's your relationship with her?"

"I am one of her closest friends." I lied.

"Okay. We will call her family as soon as we get there."

I nodded my head and went inside the van with ______. I silently prayed that ______ will be okay. That nothing bad will happen.

We arrived in the hospital and I was stucked in the waiting room. I had to wait for _____ to get out of the E.R. room. The light on top of the door was lit meaning the doctors were still operating on her.

Jieun finally came. "What's going on with ______? What had happen?" She bombarded me with questions.

"_____ got into an accident. I called out to her to save her from being hit but it was too late. She's now in the operating room." I answered.

"W-what?" She stuttered before breaking down into tears. "_-_____ is in there? Do you know why?"

"Not exactly, but she must have been really depressed to the point she wanted to die." I replied looking downwards to my shoes.

"Today is her second year anniversary with L.Joe....... Why would she be sad.....?" She trailed off. "Omo! She told me something yesterday! That she is going to be in pain physically and emotionally. This is what she meant!"

"What!? What's going on noona?" I asked confused.

"_____ was talking to me about how she felt something bad was going to happen on this day and it all came true. That means L.Joe broke up with her to the point that it broke everything inside her." She said sadly. "Chunji-ah! Let's get revenge on L.Joe!"

"Noona. Thats not right. And do you think _____ is going to like that when she wakes up?" I scolded.

She sighed. "Thats right." She tilted her head. "Let's protect her then.. Protect her from any harm that could come her way."

I smiled at the thought but frowned. "She doesn't know me. So how can I protect her?"

"But you know her and I know you like her too." Jieun said.

I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck embarrased. "How did you know that?"

"I remember the first time when you would look around for me, but your eyes would land on ______ instead of me. I remember the look in your eyes so well. It was like your entranced by her." She answered.

The light on top of the door dimmed away and the doctor came out. "Are you two related to patient Han ______?"

"We are her friends." Jieun answered. "I already called her parents and they should be on their way soon."

"Okay well let us transfer _____ into a room and we can talk." The doctor said.

The two of us followed them into the room. The others had left leaving only noona, the doctor and I in the room with _____.

"Doctor what happened to my best friend?" Jieun asked.

"The operation was fine and she will recover...." He trailed off. "But.... She is in a coma and might have some brain damage." The doctor told us. "Please watch over her with the nurses okay?"

The two of us nodded and sat on each side of _____'s bed. I grabbed her hand and laced my fingers through them. I smiled and silently talked to myself. 'Even though you don't really know me. I hope we can become friends once you wake up.' I thought.

 

 

End of POV

 

 


Yup its Chunji also IU.

Chunji is IU's younger brother. IU is your best friend. You don't really know Chunji because IU and Chunji had a promise not to publicized their relationship at school.

Anymore questions? Please ask away :)

Also do you like the poster? I made it! Its my first time too ^ ^