Chapter 24

Just forget it All! (The story)

 

The two teams parted ways when L.Joe and Chunji had found the recipe and ingredients on their cell phones. We went to the baking aisle and found many different flours. One for bread, one that was premade for cakes, all purpose flour, bread flour and etc.

"What kind of flour should we get? The already premade cake mix?" Ricky asked.

"No. It's best to make it by scratch." CAP said. "Instead you should get all purpose flour."

I went to get the all purpose flour and grabbed it. I put it in the basket and looked at L.Joe. "What else?"

"We need sugar and strawberry flavour mix and maybe food coloring." L.Joe said.

Ricky and CAP went to search for the sugar, while L.Joe and I looked for the strawberry flavour mixed. When I saw it, I reached for it. I stood on my tippy toes and tried to get it. L.Joe chuckled and attempted to grabb it. His chest making a small contact with my back and he easily grabbed the bottle. I slightly blushed.

"Here." He gave me the small bottle and smiled. "I don't think we will need any food coloring."

I nodded my head. "You know for someone who is not that tall you are still pretty tall."

He grinned. "I know right? I'm pretty short but not that short! But I still want to be a little taller." L.Joe said.

I pat his shoulder. "Your fine just the way you are." I smiled.

He nodded his head. "You think so?" I nodded my head.

"We got the sugar." Ricky said as CAP and him returned. He put the sugar in the basket.

Next we went to the dairy section. I hurriedly went to the whip cream section. I looked for the cool whip and grabbed it. I then went to the look for some butter and put the two in the basket.

"Noona! Here is the milk!" Ricky said as he put the milk carton in the basket.

"I got the eggs." CAP said.

All 3 of us looked at L.Joe. "Are we done shopping?" We asked at the same time.

He nodded and the three of us sighed in relief. Suddenly, we heard someone call L.Joe's name.

"L.Joe oppa!" A girl voice entered.

I looked at her and she seemed familiar. Not quite exact familiar, but pretty familiar.

L.Joe looked at us. "Please excuse us." He said and raan to her quickly. He grabbed her by the arm and walked away from hearing distance from us.

"CAP oppa! Ricky-ah! Who is she?" I asked confused.

"Her name is Hyuna." CAP said.

"We don't really like her." Ricky said. "At all."

I looked at her once more and I felt my head spinning. I softly grabbed hold of my ears and squeezed my eyes closed. Another flash back has invaded my head.

She was there holding hands with my boyfriend. I felt sadness enter me. The two seemed happily infront of my eyes and I could not take it so I went to the two of them.

"Who is she?" I asked him.

The flashback ended when L.Joe shooked me back to reality.

"What happened _____-ah?! Your crying?" L.Joe asked worried.

I touched my cheeks and indeed I felt warm tears. I wiped them away. "I-I don't know...."

L.Joe hugged me. "Everything will be fine."

I hugged him back and enjoyed his warmth. "I'm sorry if I worried you."

L.Joe patted my back to comfort me. "It's fine. Don't worry."

"Let's pay! I think the other team is finish." CAP said.

"Are you okay noona?" Ricky asked.

I got out of L.Joe's embrace. "Neh."


I finally did an update for this month! And today is Lunar new years to all the Viet and Chinese and the other asian races who celebrate this day! Happy Lunar new year! I wish you all a happy and healthy life. And I hope you are lucky this year. I believe this year is the year of the snake. xD

Oh yeah! So by the poll the winner is L.Joe! But I think I might do an alternative ending for my Chunji lovers here! But there might just be less love moments with Chunji.... hehe sorry....

hope you enjoyed and please comment :)

Also thank you for the new subscribers ^ ^ and to the 6 who upvoted my story

I really hope one of my stories get featured xD