Chapter 31

Just forget it All! (The story)

As I waited for all my friends to come to my house, I went downstairs and watched the TV. I watched my favorite anime called "Attack on Titan." It was pretty disgusting with all the gore, yet it was very interesting.

"Go Levi heichou!!!!!" I would fangirl whenever I saw him. "Ahh... why is he so cool?" I would talk to myself.

After a few minutes, I fell asleep with the TV on and Attack on Titan still playing the ending song before pausing. The door opened and Chunji and L.Joe snuck in quietly. Both of the boys saw me on the couch sleeping.

"Aigo! She's so cute!" Chunji said.

"I know!" L.Joe agreed. "And I'm an idiot for leaving her up for someone else."

"Atleast we have something to agree on." Chunji said. He looked at L.Joe and noticed that he seriously wants the sleeping girl back. "Hey let's just watch and wait for the others. Also let's try not to wake her up." Chunji sat on the couch on another couch and L.Joe sat next to him because he did not want to disturb the sleeping girl on the couch.

Chunji got the remote and clicked on the next episode and the two started to watch. This episode was when the Recon Corps were in the forest trying to fufill their mission in capturing some titans. The both of them twitched every once in awhile when blood was shed. The two even clung onto each other when a titan came and killed the soldiers.

L.Joe and Chunji looked at each other embarressed and pulled from each other. The two showed hints of pink on their cheeks and soon laughter filled the awkward air between them.

"Scared?" L.Joe teased the older boy.

"Psh... ofcourse! Imagine having one of those ugly and hidious titans go after you and your love ones." Chunji retorted.

"Heh! But I would sacrifice myself and kill them for my love ones. I could possibly be like Levi heichou." L.Joe said.

"Nah. You would be more like Eren! You would rage easily and get killed first." Chunji said. "I could be Levi heichou."

"Eren is pretty cool. I think Jean fits you more than Levi heichou." L.Joe said. "Considering that you are quite the scaredy cat."

The two got so into the arguement that they did not notice the used to be sleeping girl wake up.

I burst out laughing and the two looked at me. "You two are really Jean and Eren. I would totally be Levi heichou."

Both of them replied to you at the same time. "But you are a girl."

"But heichou is my favorite character." I said.

Chunji and L.Joe then raised their hand. "I'm definetly heichou!" They said at the same time. "No I am!" They both argued.

I could not help but giggle. "You two are the perfect couple! You have so much in common." I joked.

Chunji and L.Joe looked at each other horrified. "Eww that's gross!"

"I would never." Chunji said.

"Me neither." L.Joe said.

I continued to tease the two boys. "But seriously! You two would win the best couple award."

Chunji and L.Joe had the look of disgust on their faces. "No that's just gross."

I smiled. "I'm just glad that the two of you are becoming friends. I remember there would always be a tense atmosphere between you two."

"You're right." Chunji nodded. "L.Joe you may call me hyung now."

L.Joe's eyes widen in surprise. "Seriously?" He asked to be sure.

"Seriously." Chunji answered.

I squealed like a fangirl. "Yes!" They two looked at me and smirked. Chunji and L.Joe suddenly begun to inch closer to me. "Umm... oppas?" I tilted my head.

I was then squished in a hug between the two boys. I started to feel a blush come onto my cheeks. I looked up and saw the rest of my friends watching the three of us with their mouths wide open.

"Hyung! We got her!" L.Joe said.

"Good job L.Joe!" Chunji replied back.

My friends at the door had their mouths open wider than ever with eyes that had the look What-the-heck-just-happen?

I giggled. "Come in!" I let them enter with the boys still embracing me.

"______-ah! What is this?" Jieun asked.

"I made them become friends unnie! Aren't I good?" I asked.

L.Joe and Chunji finally let go of me and started talking to the other boys. They all interacted as if they have been the best friends since childhood.

"You guys! You should make a group!" I remembered their musical talents.

"Wait you guys have musical talents too?!" The boys said at the same time.

"You guys should be called 'Teen Top', since you all are teens." Jieun said.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah!"

The boys agreed and we all circled around together and placed our hands in the middle. "To the beginning of Teen Top." We all said at the same time.

"Okay! Time to go out~" I said.


It's been awhile! and I finally successfully updated!

I hope you like lol

Attack on Titan is one of my current favorite animes. I really like Levi heichou or Corporal Levi xD He is so cool and yeah. I also like Eren and Jean and Armin and all the other boys > <

Haha Chunjoe moment xD and also the formation of Teen Top is complete!

Comment for Attack on Titan talks! and also Kpop and Teen Top talks.