Chapter 27

Just forget it All! (The story)

When I woke up for the day, I felt a warm hand holding mine. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Chunji.

"Chanhee oppa!" I called his name as I got ready to sit up in the bed. "What brings you here so early in the morning?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"______-ah.... Did you forget already?" He questioned but shooked his head side to side and started to talk again. "Nevermind. Today you will be having your first date with L.Joe. I will take you there. So get up and get ready." Chunji said as he started to push me to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth for 2 minutes and cleaned my mouth even more with mouth wash. "Hmmm.... minty fresh!" I said as I spit out onto the sink. I brushed my bed hair to make it nice and straight. I then got out of the bathroom and saw Chunji missing. I put on a loose buttoned down cream white shirt matched with a pair of black denim skinny jeans.

"Is this okay oppa?" I asked him when I saw him down stairs waiting for me.

Chunji nodded his head and slightly blushed. "You look so beautiful~ But you need a hoodie or jacket! It is still cold outside."

My cheeks heated. "Thank you Chanhee oppa!" I gave him a smile. "Oh yeah! Let me quickly grab a hoodie real fast." I said before returning to my room to get a jacket.

Once I returned downstairs, the two of us walked to the park and sat on a nearby bench as we wait for L.Joe to come.

"Hmm... Chanhee oppa?" I called his name and tilted my head. Chunji turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes with a questioning look. I felt the blood running to my cheeks. "Nevermind." I said as I looked away.

"Hey!! Sorry for the wait." L.Joe came panting for air.

"Are you okay Byunghun oppa?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine." L.Joe smiled.

"Well I will see you tomorrow at school _____. Take care of _____, L.Joe." Chunji said before waving goodby and leaving.

"I will." L.Joe said.

"So..... Let's go down memory lane?" I suggested.

L.Joe grabbed my hand. "Come on!"

We walked to his car  and he opened the door for me. I smiled. "Thank you." I said as we both were in the car with the doors closed.

L.Joe started to drive off to who knows where. "_____.... are you cold?" He asked.

"No I'm fine, why?" I told him.

"I was just wondering if I need to change the temperature in the car." L.Joe said still focused on the road.

"Thank you for worrying for me." I told him. "Where are we going by the way?" I asked him curiously.

"It's a secret." He said grinning.

"Hmph." I pouted.

"Don't worry _____. You will find out soon enough."

I nodded my head and looked out the window.


So sorry for making you all wait for such a long time!

I didn't have time to write because of school :/ and I'm starting to lose interest in writing this story... But I'm not giving up!

Also sorry it's a short update! It's going to be really hard for me to return to writing and updating this fanfic often but in time I will get the hang of it. I just dislike writers' block so much > <