Chapter 17

Just forget it All! (The story)

L.Joe's POV

 

I grabbed her hand and took her to Lotte World. The two of us went on a date there when our relationship was still intact. I went in line and got a ticket. I saw her clutching her head again.

I looked at her and put my arms around her shoulder. "Is everything okay ______-ah?" I asked worried.

She shooked her head. "Its okay....." She paused for a moment. "I just remembered that I went here before with my boyfriend."

"Wait boyfriend? Who's your boyfriend?" I pouted.

"I really don't remember...... But all I know was that he was my boyfriend before I was in the accident."

I nodded my head thinking. 'That was me. She's starting to remember me.' I smiled. "Don't hurt your head anymore! Let's have fun today!"

Suddenly her cell phone rang and she was about to answer it, but I stopped her and ended the call.

"Yah! Oppa! You can't do that!" She scolded me.

I pouted. "Today is for only the two of us to have fun okay? Its a secret between you and me. You can't tell no one!"

She pouted too. "Fine."

I held her hand and went inside Lotte World. We went on many rides and we decided to go to the haunted house next.

"Byunghun oppa.... Why did you choose to come here?" _____ asked scared.

I grinned. "Don't worry! I will protect you!"

She hid behind my back and I felt her warmth.

Suddenly, she jumped and screamed. "Did you feel that?"

"Feel what?" I asked but I felt the same thing she felt. "Oh that!"

"Hurry Let's just get out." She said.

I helped guide her out and protected her. "Okay we are out."

I thought of her reactions inside the haunted mansion. It was exactly the same as last time. I could not help but chuckle to myself.

"Hey Byunghun oppa! Let's go to the Ferris wheel." She smiled.

"This will be our last ride before I take you home." I told her.

She pouted. "Aww......"

I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Its okay! We will have fun again on another day I promise."

Her eyes glistened. "Promise?" She held her pinky up to my face.

I linked our pinkies together and made our thumbs touch. "Promise."

The two of us waited in line for the Ferris Wheel. It took awhile, but it was worth it.

_____ turned to me. "Its almost our turn." She smiled.

I nodded.

"Today is a special for couples! Here are the special edition for couples head bands!" The worked said and gave us the head bands.

I put the one for girls on her. It was a Minnie Mouse ears with the red and white polka dots bow. I put on the micky mouse ears and smiled.

We went inside the cart.

"Byunghun oppa! We aren't a couple." _____ said.

I sadly smiled. "I know but I wanted you to have something to remind you of this day. Plus its special edition for couples only!" I told her.

She giggled. "Okay oppa." She looked out at the view. "Wow so pretty."

I watched her enjoy herself. I frowned knowing that this moment and all the other moments we will have will come to an end when she remembers everything again. But I will not give up. I will show her how sorry I am.

"______......." I called her just before the ride was going to end. "Mianhe."

"Mianhe for what Byunghun oppa?" She asked me confused.

"You will know once you remember." I told her.

She pouted. "Fine! Oh wait! What was our relationship before my accident?" She suddenly asked.

"We were really close. Closer than friendship." I answered.

"Closer? Like what? We are actually brothers and sisters? Or cousins? Or lovers? Or best friends?" She bombarded me with questions.

"You will know everything once you remember." I told her.

"Hmph." She gave me a small glare. "Fine I will try to remember it!"

I gave her a sad smile. "Okay."

The ride ended and I took her home.

"I had alot of fun today!" She gave me a smile.

"Thats good! Also don't forget its a secret between the two of us." I put my pointer finger to mouth.

She nodded. "A secret." ______ also put her pointer finger to before going inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry! L.Joe was not meant to be a bad person (Only besides when he broke up with you). Also he's not trying to take advantage of this opportunity that she forgot her memories and hes remaking new ones. Its just he's trying to have her remember everything even with the break up, but also trying to win her heart again xD

hehe sorry for the confusion! I didn't think the last chapter would make you all think that he's a bad person.....

Oh did you hear and watch Dynamic Black's concert! The song is kinda like my story lol