Chapter 1

Just forget it All! (The story)

L.Joe and I were out on a date. The two of us went to the park to play, but at the moment we are just resting on the swings. I came to a stop and looked at my purple haired boyfriend.

"Byunghun oppa! We are going to meet up tomorrow right?" I asked him to be sure.

"Ofcourse _______." He smiled as he too stopped. "But if I am not there just wait for me, okay?"

I nodded and gave him my special smile. "Neh. I will wait for you oppa."

"What would you like for our second year anniversary?" L.Joe asked.

I tilted my head and thought about it. "Hmm.... why don't you surprise me?" I answered.

He nodded his head. "That will be fun."

I suddenly had a bad feeling that tomorrow will not be as fun as I thought it would be. It felt like I will be crying a bit too much. I tried to shake away these bad thoughts, but it did not stop. It only came in more and more.

"_______? Are you okay?" L.Joe asked as I noticed he was suddenly right in front of my face.

I gave him a fake but not noticeable smile. "I'm fine." He ran his fingers through my hair to comfort me. "What are you doing?" I asked blushing.

His hand and fingers stopped. "I thought this would comfort you."

I nodded my head. "If you really want to comfort me then give me a hug please?"

He pulled me into his embrace. "Is this okay?"

I nodded my head. "Can I have a kiss too? If you do not mind." I blushed as I asked.

"Why?" He sighed. "It makes it feel like your going to die or something? Do you have some uncurable disease? Do you have heart problems and I need to donate my heart for you?" L.Joe bombarded me with questions.

I smiled at his adorable act. 'Don't try to act like your innocent. My instincts tell me your going to hurt me tomorrow that I am going to cry rivers and rivers. But also something else. I feel like I will be painful in both physical and mental areas.' I sighed. "No don't worry! I don't have an uncurable disease and you won't need to donate your heart for someone like me. Because if you did I would never forgive you."

"But what kind of boyfriend would let his beautiful girlfriend like yourself die like that? Especially when I can give you my own heart to save your life?" L.Joe asked.

I shooked my head side to side. "Aniyo. Your still young and you need to live life like your immortal until your time of death. If I do have to die then I would want to die at that time." I told him.

"Your young too." He muttered.

"I just one kiss." I said. 'My probably last kiss with you.'

L.Joe leaned towards me. His soft lips only an inch away. I could not wait any longer and leaned into the kiss. L.Joe stood frozen, when I pulled back from the small kiss.

"_-_____" He stuttered.

I giggled. "What?"

"You just initiated a kiss!" L.Joe exclaimed.

"I know. I wanted to."

He grinned. "I'm glad you did."

Our date ended and he walked me home.

"I had fun today. Hopefully tomorrow will be to." I said sadly hoping.

"What do you mean 'hopefully?' Ofcourse it will be fun." He said.

I nodded my head and watched as L.Joe left my house to his own home.

 

 


First chapter done!

Did you like it? I hope you did!