Butterflies

Butterflies

 

Thankfully it didn’t take that long for Wufan to finish his shift. In no time he appeared from the bathroom wearing his casual clothes. Nice casual clothes in Yixing’s opinion. Wufan looked even better than all his dreams dared to draw and even better than what his uniform liked to accentuate. Especially his curves. Yixing is a grown man and is more than capable to delight another man’s behind and Wufan’s was indeed a treat. If those jeans were to be more perfect they would be off his body. The tall male approaches and Yixing almost jumps out of his induced day dream. His mouth is dry and he swallows inexistent saliva as he tries his best to regain composure and flash a cute smile with an easy dimple. Wufan grins back.

They leave the shop and suddenly Yixing starts to feel hotter than the summer air that touches his skin. It’s like his brain takes an extra amount of time to react when around Wufan and when it does react it comes in red or shameful shades of pink.

“Where are you taking me?” For a moment there, he had forgotten about his promise and looks bewildered at the other boy. He raises a brow in question and Yixing blinks for a millisecond until his brain functions again.

“Right. It’s near my house, we have to go-.” He takes a few steps towards the subway station.

“I have a car.” Wufan interrupts and nods his head to the opposite side.

“Oh, okay.” He smiles and turns on his heels to follow Wufan who laughs at his actions. A few wider steps and he joins his side and takes a glance from the corner of his eye. Soon enough they reach Wufan’s car. It’s a more than nice looking black BMW sedan and Yixing could try to find out more about the details that make this car such a great machine but he doesn’t care, all it matters it’s that it’s a nice car and it moves. Yixing isn’t impressible with nice things but with nice actions instead.

“It’s a nice car.” He remarks anyway.

“Yeah. My father bought it for me.” Yixing wonders if there’s any hidden meaning behind his words since he doesn’t sound all too happy for having such a nice gift, but he doesn’t ask. They enter the car and Yixing fixes his eyes on Wufan for some lingered moments because it’s amazing how this persona really suits his outside. He looks deviantly handsome. He curses under his breath because the air starts to be suffocating again. Wufan drives them to Yixing’s house since he still isn’t aware of where the shorter male wants to take him and Yixing doesn’t reveal.

He is taking Wufan to the place he never told he has to anyone, not even Luhan. The place that sees him dance when he needs to get frustration or sadness out of him through swaying steps. He’s not really sure why he thought he wanted bring Wufan there but again he decided not to question himself anymore.

Wufan parks somewhere near his house and not long after they reach a small viewpoint with a stunning sight over city streets and buildings, a sight that becomes even more impressive when the night falls and it becomes illuminated by millions of little lights. Wufan can’t help his jaw and breathe out a soft wow.

“I come here to dance.” Yixing explains from behind.

“You dance?” the tall boy turns to look at him and he nods yes. “Are you going to dance for me?” there’s no mischievousness in his words.

“If you want me to.” But maybe there is hint of it in Yixing’s. Wufan nods smiling and takes a seat on the bream of a tremendously old looking bench. The whole scenario looks as if locked in time with a peripheral view for the future. Yixing thinks of it as rustic and passionate looking, ratter romantic.

It doesn’t take long until he starts to feel the energy rush over him and he thinks for a moment time actually stops. It gives him a thrill and his feet can’t stop now, there’s no music and there’s no need for it either. He feels it. It’s in his veins. And he can see from the corner of his eye Wufan feels, to say the least, mesmerized and to be honest he quite enjoys the attention, a lot. He’s not even following any choreography he ever made or covered, he’s merely following his heartbeat. A warm afternoon summer breeze creeps in and touches his body making him even more heated and electrified and it shows on his moves. Only suddenly he’s stopped. He almost falls backwards but a long arm grabs his waist before he loses his balance and suddenly he’s facing Wufan. He’s so close and so warm and everything is still spinning. He can’t breathe but doesn’t even bother to care. Wufan reaches his other his free hand and caresses his cheek that most likely has already turned pink. He’s looking directly in his eyes.

“You’re so beautiful Yixing.” It sounds soft and it unleashes the butterflies once again. The moment falls into silence and Wufan doesn’t let go. In the background there’s a mix of city noises and birds chirping but it’s rather quiet. The sun is lowered making the atmosphere fall into an auburn tone and a warm feeling surrounding. Yixing’s wants to call it perfect while clenching onto Wufan’s upper arms whose arm is s on his waist and moves his hand down to Yixing’s neck. He leans forward and Yixing knows what he wants and concedes it to him by reaching up. He closes his eyes and lets Wufan take the lead. It’s chaste at first but doesn’t take long until Yixing relaxes in his arms and opens his lips to let Wufan deepen the kiss. He doesn’t count and doesn’t care for the time that flows through them. At that moment, that perfect moment he doesn’t want to care or worry, he just wants to feel. They pull apart to breathe and they look at each other. Wufan couldn’t look handsomer if he tried, sun rays through tree branches touching his blonde locks and soft features. The tall boy smells nicely like cologne and it’s so hypnotizing he even feels dizzy. Yixing fists at the front of his shirt, nails softly scraping the skin through the soft fabric and kisses him again. Wufan tastes like coffee and it’s tenderly sweet other than bitter. It’s addicting.

It longs for a while more than the first and Yixing feels like floating. He has fallen hard and there’s no going back.

When they let go they sit on the bench and talk. Just talk. About anything and everything. Yixing tells him about college and Luhan and Wufan tells him about how he got the job at the cake shop, which Yixing finds to be an endearingly funny story, and how things with his parents aren’t at its best. All sense of awkwardness left between them gone. The sun sets and the chill breeze of the night starts to sink in.

“I should take you home. It’s getting late.” None of them noticed the time but the cold air was making Yixing shiver. Wufan gets up and grabs his hand without a second thought interlacing their fingers. He’s still incredibly warm that Yixing leans to latch on his arm flushing his side against Wufan’s. The walk is done silently and when they reach Yixing’s house this time they part with a soft kiss on the lips.

 

Oh boy. How did I got so many subscribers? O_O And your comments are all so nice T_T Sorry I updated so late but I've been busy and I'm writing other things at the same time so I'm getting behind. Sorry.

Well. They kissed yay! XD I actually dreamed that moment and I felt like it was so cute that I decided to make their first kiss like that. :P I love you guys. Thank you so much for reading my little story. TuT Kray is making me delusional x_x byee~