Butterflies

Butterflies

 

Yixing didn’t mind waiting although Wufan took a while to get out. He noticed him when he stepped out of the shop now in his casual clothes. The tall male took a look at Yixing that was a few steps away but diverted his gaze and started to walk the opposite direction. Yixing was taken aback by this but saved his iPod and jogged to meet Wufan.

“Is something wrong?” He thinks he knows the answer but he wants him to say it. Wufan stops his tracks and turns to Yixing. His eyes are dark.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” His voice is soft but assertive.

“You’re obviously upset.”

“No .” He starts walking again. Yixing is a bit dumbfounded by his attitude. He’s acting immature. The dancer doesn’t give up and follows anyway. They reach Wufan’s car in silence.

“Tell me-” Yixing starts when he realizes Wufan isn’t going to say anything.

“Who was that punk?” The tall male interrupts and Yixing frowns.

“His name is Jongin.”

“I don’t care. What…you- ” he interrupts himself groaning in frustration.

“You have no reasons to be mad Wufan.”

“I don’t?” His eyes widen. “He was all over you and you-” he fists a hand and hits the top of the car.

“I did nothing.”

“Exactly.” His voice is louder and angrier.

“Wufan…” He grabs a bit of the other’s shirt and gets closer.

“I don’t like it. You are my boyfriend Yixing. I don’t like when other guys are around you.” He finally manages to let out. Even though he sounds mad Yixing is feeling warm inside. Seeing Wufan all worked up because of something like this makes him feel special. The tittle of boyfriend and the feeling of having Wufan being so possessive actually feels pretty good. It feels wonderful to be wanted this way. He actually finds jealous Wufan adorable. Yixing pokes his side.

“Luhan is always with me.” He provokes.

“Luhan? What? Should I worry about Luhan?” His voice is starting to pitch.

“No you shouldn’t. You shouldn’t worry about anyone.”

“Are you going to deny that, that-” he stops to avoid calling him something bad. “kid wasn’t hitting on you? Sharing a cake, come on!” He throws his hands in the air and scoffs. Yixing laughs.

“I guess he did.”

“Yixing he obviously-” Wufan was going to start another round of retorts about how Jongin was too frisky for his taste so Yixing decides to shut him up. He grabs his neck and pushes him down to kiss him. Yixing learns Wufan is easy to soften. His other hand fists at his hair and Wufan’s go around his waist to pull him closer. It goes for lingered moments and Yixing doesn’t want to let go but they do need to breathe so he pulls apart. “This will not be your way out of arguments.” The tall male says while panting softly and Yixing smiles.

“I just don’t want you to be upset.”

“As long as that brat keeps his distance.”

“I dance with him just so you know.” Wufan’s eyes get big again.

“Dance? How close.” At this point Yixing isn't sure if he's still being serious.

“Not close. I’m just saying I’ll be seeing him often.” Wufan scowls and exhales sharply.

“Distance. Punch him if you need to.” Yixing laughs because he’s obviously being irrational. He can’t just punch the boy. “ual harassment is a felony you know.”

“You’re exaggerating.” He pecks the taller male’s lips and Wufan even if still cynical about Jongin he takes this chance to pin Yixing to his car and grabs the hands that are found around his neck to interlace their fingers. He uses the advantage situation to kiss harder and deeper. Yixing relaxes in his hold and lets the warm feel of Wufan’s body take over him. His scent is an addiction for him, the taste of coffee in his tongue and the way his hands grip his own. With him it’s always as if time stopped.

To Yixing’s sadness it doesn’t and he has to go home because his mother sent him a text asking of his whereabouts. He sighs while reading the message. Wufan is cutely kissing his cheek and neck and it is making his breath itch along with an electric rush down his spine. He doesn’t want to but he stops the taller male and explains that he has to go. Wufan doesn’t protest and takes him home. The car ride is done silently with soft music leaving the speakers. Yixing takes the casual glance at the other boy and Wufan catches one. He lets his right hand go of the wheel and reaches to pat Yixing’s thigh, his hand falling comfortably and even if a bit too above Yixing doesn’t do anything to take it away so Wufan leaves it there. When they reach Yixing’s house they say goodbye at the door of the building with a soft kiss that lingers a bit more and none of them wants to break.

The next day it’s Saturday. It’s awfully early. Yixing feels sore and so informs Luhan so does he. Even if on a weekend Yixing decides to go to school to get some work done. Since the studio rooms are open they can enter when they want. Although it takes a whole hour on the phone to convince Luhan to come with him. The older refutes that Saturdays aren’t work days and that his bed is an enchanted cloud. Yixing doesn’t bother to listen and threatens the boy with more incentives that Luhan is lacking and he’ll be surpassed by the youngers so he ends up agreeing. They reach the university and make their way to one of the  rooms but they are surprised to find Jongin in there, music at full volume. Yixing was expecting something along the lines of hip-hop or even some techno but the music is soft and melodic. It’s classical and Jongin’s body moves fluidly and graciously to each note. It’s hypnotizing to watch Jongin dance and Yixing can’t take his eyes away. The young dancer hasn’t noticed the two boys there standing so they stay still.

“You better be careful Xing.” Luhan says next to him. Yixing stops staring and shoots him a questioning look.

“Be careful?”

“With Jongin I mean.”

“Why?” Luhan looks at him.

“Are you that dumb that you didn’t notice he wants a piece of you?”

“Oh. That. Yeah. I noticed.” He takes a look at the younger boy dancing. It’s true that the boy is indeed fascinating but Yixing knows to say no and he won’t let Jongin get closer than he is.

“Just saying because Wufan didn’t look all too happy yesterday.”

“He was jealous.” Yixing informs.

“No surprise.”

“Jongin kissed me but thankfully he didn’t saw it.” Luhan jumps and practically screams.

“He kissed you?” his voice is more powerful than the both thought and it startles Jongin that stops dancing altogether and he goes by the stereo to shut the music down. Luhan is still shocked and Jongin shoots them a confused look.

“Is everything okay?” He asks.

“All is fine. Good thing you’re here. We’ll be back.” Yixing answers quickly becoming nervous he turns his way to go the locker room and pulls Luhan along.

“You let him kiss you?” The older asks once they reached there.

“On the cheek Luhan, damn, are you crazy? And he caught me by surprise.” Luhan breathes out.

“Might as well have kissed you for real then.” Yixing shoots him a look.

“Don’t say that. I wouldn’t cheat on Wufan.”

“I know you wouldn’t but that doesn’t obligatorily mean it will stop mister know-it-all out there.”

“If I tell him he might stop.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure. He looks pretty persistent to me.” Luhan warns. Yixing feels burdened by this. If in any other occasion he thinks it could be possible  for him to fall for Jongin. They share a passion he doesn’t share with anyone, not even Luhan and to his eyes he is intriguingly inviting. But he did fell in love with Wufan and even if still delaying his emotions he’s sure to love him. He doesn’t want it to get ruined because of Jongin but neither does he want to hurt the young boy’s feelings. His mind is mixed and he can’t think straight. They get dressed and go back to the room to join him.

“I’m surprised you’re here.” Yixing speaks.

“I wanted to…” he pauses. “…just dance.” He takes a look at Yixing.

“I understand.” He smiles and the younger smiles back comforted that Yixing comprehends. “I’m here to revise things with Luhan. Do you want to join?” Jongin nods and soon they start practicing the weariful choreography that Luhan curses as never ending.

 

Okaaaaaay. This is just the start there's a lot more to the story. lol Wufan didn't see Jongin kiss Yixing's cheek because they were outside but he didn't like Jongin's frisky behavior anyway. Yixing took care of that though xD Lol Why did I brought Jongin into this? omg >.< I just really like jealous Wufan as well soo...it was bigger than me. OTL

Yixing likes Jongin. Not like like but he does like how they have the same passion towards dancing and such. Anyway...we'll see how that goes LOL Because I'm writing this and posting right away so it is kind of going with the flow. orz I'm afraid of how much bigger this will get. ._.

I'm posting today because I wrote it right after the previous chapter and I won't be home all day tomorrow again so I won't be able to write anything T_T

Oh god I hope you guys liked it. :) Thank you so much for reading <3 you're comments are the best. ;u;