Butterflies

Butterflies

 

The next few days get busy. Either for Yixing either for Wufan. Yixing worries about the performance that will take place at the end of the school year which is quickly approaching and Wufan is overloaded at the shop having to work double shifts. It doesn’t take a genius to realize they got little to no time to get together. All they rely on are their phones.

“Stop glowing, it hurts my eyes.” Luhan looks tired out of his mind. He’s been working non-stop with Yixing on a part of the choreography that still remains to get perfected and let’s just say Yixing isn’t a very benevolent teacher.

“You should stop talking and dance more.” Yixing is attached to his phone reclined on a wall looking less than amused at the older boy that has had more than a few complaints of his new tyrant teacher.

“I’ve been dancing all day! Give me a break.” He decides to sprawl on the hardwood floor limbs falling at every direction. Yixing isn’t looking at him but his voice doesn’t get any softer despise the cute messages he’s been receiving. Luhan curses Wufan.

“Stand up Luhan. You’re the only one that doesn’t get this part right.” He finishes writing the last text and saves the phone in his pocket and goes by the stretched boy on the floor. “I’m pretty sure the other dancers will kick your .” He says looking down at him. Luhan that had his eyes closed opens them in a second looking stark at Yixing.

“You’re so mean.”

“They aren’t failing like you Luhan.” The older boy looks pained. “They aren’t sleeping; they’re ing dancing machines Luhan!” Yixing raises his voice and hovers over him.

“I don’t care!” Luhan shouts back.

“Oh but I know you do Luhan!”

“No I don’t!”

“Are you going to let them surpass you?!” Yixing shouts louder.

“Shut up!” Luhan sounds pissed and Yixing knows he is which only makes him pleased because the boy is exactly to where he wants him.

“Are you?! I thought you were better than that Luhan!” At this Yixing is almost knelling by his side but Luhan decides to get up.

“I am better!” Yixing gets up as well and faces the older boy straight in the eyes.

“Prove it.” he interrupts the shouting speaking softly this time and narrows his eyes. Luhan pushes him.

“. I’ll show you.” The younger boy only smiles. This is exactly what he wanted. He couldn’t let Luhan slack.

Luhan gets ready and Yixing accompanies this time going through the steps with him. One more hour goes by but at least Luhan’s determination made him able to correct some of the mistakes he was making and Yixing is happy, not fully because he's a perfectionist but happy nonetheless. They get ready to leave when the door opens and two figures come in. The first is a tall, tanned skinned man boy and pleasantly handsome, so Yixing remarks and the second is an equally tall but paler, a lean and soft looking guy. They both have a poker face displayed and it makes Yixing uneasy. Luhan on the other hand is smiling even if heaving and sweating through all his pores. The two foreigners make their way into the studio and there aren’t any words exchanged so Yixing and Luhan leave the room.

A couple more days go by and there are only a few more details to get done and the final dance to get planned.

On an early friday every dancer plus dance teachers reunite to practice the final number. Yixing is pumped up but Luhan wants to sleep, in his opinion it’s way too early to dance and complains flow out of his mouth alongside with tearful yawns. Yixing taps his back with mighty force that has Luhan choke on air.

“Step it up kid.” he says and starts stretching his arms pretending to ignore his will to laugh because mocking the older is only fun when you pretend to be serious. Luhan scowls.

“Should I remind you I’m the oldest?” although almost never effective he shoots a glare at Yixing. The latter smiles. Luhan is always trying to inculcate things he knows he has not much power over. They both know he is the oldest and they both know that doesn’t matter at all and that his behavior proves it. Suddenly near them there’s a giggle. Luhan turns to see the source and is contemplated with the view of the two foreign dancers, the pale one being the mocker while the other can be seen glaring holes at Yixing. Luhan straightens his back and redirects his glare to them. With this the pale boy stops completely although the other one that was distracted eyeing Yixing now glares back at Luhan.

“Hi. I’m Yixing.” He appears from behind Luhan who stares at his friend surprised. He extends a hand for the tanned boy to take whose gaze softens and takes the hand gripping it assertively. His hands are soft and pretty Yixing notices and that the boy is considerably cuter up close. First impressions deceive. He looks much younger than what Yixing had predicted and now that he thinks of it he remembers someone saying they were only high school students.

“Jongin. This is Sehun. We’re-” The now smiling boy Sehun waves lightly.

“The Korean dancers.” He finishes. “This is Luhan.” Yixing points at the boy next to him who is still frowning. Luhan decided not to bother to wave so he pushes him a bit further to incentivize and he ends up muffling a hello.

Soon the teachers get them to gather and they start explaining how the whole dance routine will process. Yixing can tell Luhan’s distaste of them being paired with the foreign dancers because their part of the choreography is the same but he couldn’t be more excited to be able to teach them. He gets in charge to get them to thoroughly practice since he already knows most of it. Luhan sighs at the ugly prospects.

The four boys get confined to practice for the rest of the day. As Luhan feared Yixing was the same tyrant teacher he was being the whole time when teaching him but this time it got worse because the boy wonder Jongin decided to join his dictatorship. For the nth time that week Luhan flops to the floor sweating off all water he has on his body. Sehun sits near him not able to handle the other two either.

“I’m dying.” Luhan breathes out.

“From the top.” Yixing ignores having Jongin right next to him ready to continue.

“Please no.” he seats up and pleads. “We haven’t stopped yet. I’m hungry. I need food.” Sehun nods in agreement. Yixing eyes the boys on the floor through the mirror and then takes a look at Jongin who shrugs. He can tell the boy could spend the rest of the day in there. Something Yixing learned about Jongin was that just like him he loved dance and that nothing is more fulfilling than such. He can tell Jongin is doing this for years, his feet move effortlessly and his whole body entrails in the music. He likes dancing with him. It’s like they share this deep connection even though they never met before. There are no words needed. The music pumps loud and they speak with their bodies.

“Fine. Okay. Let’s go.” It’s actually late in the afternoon when they leave even though they almost didn’t notice the time fly so they decided to call it a day. Yixing was ready to start heading his way home when Jongin speaks.

“You guys want to go eat something?” the question is directed for both of them but he has his eyes only on Yixing. The oldest two look at each other considering the boy’s invite. “I’ll pay.” Luhan who previously wanted some rest nods and so it’s decided.

“I choose the place.” Luhan speaks.

Yixing should’ve seen it coming. He should’ve guessed his friend would do something like this. They head to the subway and in short moments they are found downtown. By now Yixing already knows where Luhan wants to go and he’s sure it isn’t for the sake of good cake.

“What’s your plan?” he whispers to his friend ear when they get off the subway.

“I’m killing two birds with one stone. Don’t forget me when you’re dying and you're writing your will, okay?” he beams brightly and pats the younger in the arm.

 

 

I don't know if it was a good decision or not but I decided to add those two dorks because I had an idea and well this will prolong the story and such...anyway... You guys will be the judge of that later. lol

Yes. Well they are busy and such and they can only text and Yixing and Luhan are busy in school and they met Sehun and Jongin because they are going to participate in the show. Poor Luhan gets tortured. I don't know if you guys saw their Yahoo thing but Yixing can be quite the bossy teacher. Lol

Btw I wanted to ask you guys what are your favorite Exo pairings? :D I think mine are obvious. It's Sekai and Kray and I also love Baekyeol. But I really want to know so please tell me :D Your comments are so cute and you guys are so so so nice to me. Thank you for reading and liking and commenting on my story. It means so much TT_____TT