Final

Butterflies

 

 

“You’re starring again Yixing.” His best friend had told him while slurping on his third bubble tea of the day. In Luhan’s defense they had been lurking in the coffee shop for two good pair of hours and it was indeed a horrifyingly hot day. If we didn’t count the warmness into Yixing’s chest.

“I like his face.” He had said back.

And Luhan had answered “You are blowing holes at his though.” Yixing had slapped his head for the comment and gone back to do exactly what he had wanted to do when he first came in. Stare. Bluntly, although he wanted to believe he wasn’t being obvious at all. At Luhan’s perspective he was failing miserably. “Your eyes are glowing. Make it stop.”

At Wufan’s perspective he was failing just as so.

The first time Wufan saw Yixing he had been having a horrible day. It was hot, summer reaching its beginning, and his boss had yelled and he was feeling frustrated because his phone had broken and he had to get a new one.

That day he had made way behind the counter with a scowl on his face and taken a look around the place to evaluate the business hour. He remembers the shop being empty, and then, the second he decided to avoid his gaze and go back to work, there he was. Possibly the most enticing boy he had ever seen, with a smile of a child, yet so, so charming. It was impossible not to look. He found himself standing still and unaware of time. It was like something was born inside his chest, like his heart was asleep all this time and started beating again.

He had gone home that day feeling lightheaded and happy for some reason.

It took a couple more days for Wufan to see him again and during that time he thought that he was probably over exaggerating, that nowhere in the earth it was possible for his heart to gain a new life just by looking at someone. But he thought wrong, because when Wufan saw Yixing again time stopped and the beat of a million drums had started to pound inside his chest. He remembers doing his best and looking anywhere else but him, focusing on his job. Thinking that if he prolonged it any longer only a tragedy could happen.

It was all so overbearing. It was like his chest felt so full and so warm all the time and it made him nervous. So nervous he broke at least a couple mugs and a glass the next day when Yixing was there again.

The worse day was the day after that one. He had never noticed before but that day, as he had made way through the back door and went to the balcony to search for his apron, he saw. The other one. Yixing’s friend. And it had pained him…thinking then that Yixing was taken. He didn’t want to think much of it because it was ridiculous to feel that jealous over someone he had never met.

He had gone back inside, to the bathroom, and had dressed himself properly in his work clothes and had taken a good look at himself through the mirror and thought he was being overly teenager for a man as grown up as he is and when he had been ready to go work and turned he saw him and his heart had made a loop inside his chest and he knew then, he knew, he was completely in love. Maybe just with an idea or a handsome outside but he was and he really couldn’t deny it to himself.

He remembers…so vividly, the first day they met. Yixing was a pretty cute little awkward creature with rose cheeks and Wufan couldn’t have not spared the time to look at him closely. He could’ve and maybe should’ve gone away and let Yixing on his own but he couldn’t really go anywhere, he didn’t want to.

And then he gained the courage and talked. Eloquence had never been Wufan’s  problem but somewhere between Yixing’s aura and his rapid heartbeat he had thought words would never find their way out.

Discovering Yixing wasn’t taken was the relief and boost he needed. It was bold but he couldn’t resist. Yixing hadn’t denied he liked boys and hadn’t bailed out the first instance Wufan started talking, and to him that was a good sign.

He remembers revealing too much and having introduced himself with a strong hand and remembers the dimpled smile Yixing had sent him and when their hands had touched Wufan was certain. He needed Yixing in his life.

 

Their story resumes down to happiness and something bigger than love, something beautiful and maybe magical. Every little day Wufan teaches Yixing a little bit more about forever.

 

Today is an equally warm day as the first they met, the first they had made love and the first they moved in together. Leaving behind years of building up the life they never thought they’d have and can’t find enough blessing for now.

Yixing arrives home, a wide apartment in Changsha, feeling worn out and tired. His muscles are sore and they obviously don’t handle the abusive treatment they used to receive eight years ago, and his friend Luhan likes to remind him from time to time over the phone that is all because of the stubborn attitude he used to have during their forceful trainings back then. Yixing usually shrugs the older off with a “yeah, yeah” but he knows it’s actually true. He's not that old but he's not a teenager anymore and until today he can still feel his ankle injury acting up on him when he dances a bit more roughly. He finds it all worth it though.

Yixing realized his dream and became a teacher and teaching the kids that form his class brings him such a great amount of joy he can’t bother to think about his old injuries. Seeing how much they are willing to learn, with such want, seeing them evolve and become great, it makes it all bearable.

He drops his bag on the floor and slumps on the couch, face first into the cushion, giving his body some deserved rest. The house is silent and he would almost fall asleep if the noise of someone coming in didn’t make him come to his senses. He turns around on the couch to be on his back and after a couple seconds he sees Wufan appearing and it makes him smile and weirdly he feels something twirl inside his stomach and it just adds more to the smile as he realizes it’s them again, the butterflies.

It has been a few days since they have seen each other. Yixing hates Wufan’s business trips but he can’t really do anything to end them so he can only make Wufan’s comebacks worthy. Right now he really wants to get up and hug him but he’s really way too tired to move so he spreads his arms instead to invite the older to come into his arms.

“You came earlier.” Yixing says while Wufan makes his way near him.

“I missed you too much.” Wufan smiles before leaning over the couch and kissing Yixing. The younger wraps his arms around his neck so he won’t leave after a peck and kisses him deeper. Wufan ends up giving in and lying down on top of Yixing on the couch. “You’re going to get my suit all crinkled.” He says between kisses.

“Take it off then.”  Yixing answers with a smirk reaching for Wufan’s dress shirt to it. Even if undeniable that Wufan looks handsome in a suit Yixing prefers when the other is thoroughly undressed. A preference that only grew bigger on him the more time passed.

Truth be told Yixing finds it tiring to watch Wufan stuck in a suit all the time. It’s Wufan’s job, very well, but still it brings some discomfort to Yixing because he knows how uncomfortable Wufan is.

The reason behind Wufan’s tight suits is his job. The job he for so long tried to escape but ended up not having another choice but to take. Wufan’s father died approximately two years ago from today. Wufan’s mother had noticed him through the phone and Wufan had traveled all the way to America to come back to Yixing with the news of a new job and his mother's stay in China. Back in America he was convinced to take his father’s place with the promise of help, a process of instruction that would give him the major knowledge about his work in the company and the formation of a ground office in China, most specifically Changsha. And there he is, busier than ever, traveling every now and then to take care of more serious business and coming back to Yixing feeling more blessed than ever. He was reluctant to take the job, sure, but he can’t really say he was happy about letting Yixing work all the time and let himself slack all day. And the money comes in really handy.

A few minutes after and they’re found on their living room carpet, kissing slowly, Yixing making sure to map Wufan’s mouth with his tongue and Wufan’s body with his hands all over again. When Wufan grinds forward it rips out a low moan out of Yixing. He feels needy and even if Wufan wasn’t away for too long he couldn’t stop but missing him but before he could flip them and take charge his phone rings. He groans and lets his head fall back on the floor against the soft carpet.

“Let it ring.” Wufan says while kissing his way down Yixing’s throat.

“I can’t, it could be my mother.” Yixing answers breathless with a firm grip on Wufan’s hair. The tall male stops and pulls away, looking down at Yixing.

“I just got here, you got me and hard and now you’re trading me for a call you can do later?” Wufan says in all the seriousness he can manage and Yixing just sighs because the annoying phone doesn’t let him think properly. Although regretful he ends up pushing Wufan off of him.

“Sorry, it’ll be a second.” He says and Wufan groans loudly as he falls on his back on the floor .

“You can’t be serious.” He brings his hands to rub his face. He was tired and frustrated with the trip and he was more the willing to just go to sleep but it was indeed his boyfriend making is naughty ways with his tongue and hands just now and he couldn’t really say no. And still it’s the same person that so easily pushed him away.

“Hello?” Yixing picks up the phone and it’s Luhan on the other line. He doesn’t say anything to Wufan knowing it will only piss him off more.

“What do you say about you choreographing my next tour?” Luhan says and Yixing breathes a chuckle with a smile on his face. He missed his friend so much that listening to Luhan’s voice feels like home.

“I’m in.”

 

 

the end.

SOOOOOOO...maybe not the ending you wanted but it was the best i could come up with xD.
ANYWAY. IM CRYING! I JUST FEEL SO THANKFUL FOR HAVING READERS AS CUTE AND FAITHFUL AS YOU GUYS. T____T
THIS WAS TRULY THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD AND I HOPE TO WRITE MORE KRAY FOR YOU GUYS. 
YOU'RE AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3<3<3<3