Butterflies

Butterflies

 

31

 

Yixing feels happy and almost cozy as he sets the ingredients on the counter to start cooking breakfast. He sets the timing on the rice cooker and in the meanwhile he starts chopping vegetables to accompany it and as he gets everything done he hums a slow tune under his breath. The house is silent so only the sizzling of the oil and his lullaby can be heard and the whole picture of him there cooking with Wufan in the room makes Yixing warm inside.

When everything gets ready he sets the plates and pan on the table and because Wufan apparently hasn’t woken up yet he decides to go hang the paintings he bought on the living room walls before he does.

He takes a good look at the wide white walls and feels that they should simply be repainted at once but he can’t just simply go buy paint now so he settles for hanging the boards near above the television. He goes inside, what appears to be, Wufan’s storeroom to look for anything remotely similar to a hammer. Thankfully he doesn’t have to worry about nails because they’re offered along with the paints. He rummages around a bit and finds out that not only Wufan isn’t really the contractor type he isn’t the most expert at cleaning products either. Maybe it’s Yixing that knows too much thanks to his mother but Wufan has merely one cloth and one bottle of surface spray cleanser and to set it straight, a vacuum. Yixing frowns and goes back to the living room empty handed. He sighs while looking at the walls knowing he can’t get anything done.

“Good morning.” Yixing hears behind him, surprisingly closer than he would think. He didn’t hear Wufan stepping inside the living room at all. The tall male enlaces his arms around his waist and rests his chin on Yixing’s shoulder before Yixing could even turn around.

“You don’t own a hammer.” He says instead. Wufan raises his head probably surprised.

“A hammer? Why would you need a hammer?”

“To put this up.” Yixing points to the side to show Wufan the paintings.

“Oh. What for?”

“Your walls…are too white.” He explains showing displeasing in his tone.

“Uh…I don’t really mind. I’m barely here anyway.” He kisses Yixing's cheek and makes his way to the kitchen. “It smells nice.”

Yixing looks at his direction and as he sees him dressed in merely an opened dress shirt and boxer shorts, his gaze stupidly follows the curve of Wufan’s behind. Somehow he was hoping the tall male to have forgotten to get dressed. Yixing chuckles to himself listening to his own thoughts and shakes his head before following the other. Wufan is already seated when he gets there so Yixing makes sure to serve him. The contented smile in Wufan’s lips while watching the food makes Yixing happy. Somewhere inside of him he imagines this being his life and for the first time he believes that, maybe, being married doesn’t seem as bad as he thought.

Wufan eats happily and Yixing gets more distracted watching him than eating his own food. Concentered on how his adam apple bobs when he drinks and how cutely he chews and sometimes his eyes fall on Wufan’s collarbones.

“This is really good Yixing.” He says not even looking up from his plate and before bringing his chopsticks up to eat one more bite and one more after that one. Yixing merely smiles in response.

“You should get someone to cook for you.” He tries after a few moments of silence. Wufan looks up. “And maybe help you around with cleaning.”

“I don’t really like the idea of someone touching my things.”

“But you can’t just keep on eating instant food Wufan.” He insists and Wufan sighs contemplating his, now almost empty, plate. “I worry about you.”

“I’ll think about it.” He says finishing his plate and Yixing keeps quiet. At least Wufan agreed to think about the suggestion so not all is bad.

When they finish Yixing brings the plates to the sink and gets ready to clean them up but Wufan wraps his arms around him again and starts to kiss his neck not allowing him to continue. Yixing lets go of the plates and grips the edges of the counter instead. Suddenly such a simple gesture gets Yixing worked up more than it should. The images of last night’s events run through his mind and he finds himself wanting more. And it’s obvious by now that Wufan wants it as well so Yixing lets himself go.

“You look cute inside my clothes” The tall male whispers while running a hand under Yixing’s shirt to touch his skin. Yixing moans softly and closemouthed, the sound low in the back of his throat. Wufan’s hands are cold and the touch is sending shivers through his body. “Yet…I think you look better without them…” He lightly bites Yixing’s shoulder starting to pull off his tank top out of Yixing’s torso but before he could Yixing stops him. He grabs Wufan’s wrist and pulls him out of the kitchen and into his room because honestly speaking, the kitchen is the last place Yixing wants to have in. It’s unsanitary, not to mention horribly uncomfortable.

They go inside the room and Wufan doesn’t waste two seconds to get around . Neither Yixing wants that so he lets himself fall onto the bed, Wufan getting on top of him as he does so. Wufan kisses his neck and only stops to get the shirt off of Yixing and Yixing makes sure Wufan’s dress shirt comes off too.

This time Yixing doesn’t fight for dominance and simply let’s himself melt under Wufan’s touch as the older kisses him and stretches him and s him ever so agonizingly slowly and yet so impatiently. Yixing can tell that even if Wufan feels desperate he will always have Yixing’s feelings in consideration and this makes him smile and yet again fall more in love.

Wufan comes inside Yixing this time, a few s after Yixing has reached his own . He’s panting, his hair completely disheveled with his bangs starting to get damp, his skin glistening with sweat from the amount of heat that it’s feeling inside the room, his arm muscles showing up from the effort he’s putting on keeping himself up and Yixing can’t stop looking at him and thinking about how breathtakingly handsome he is. He reaches a hand to fondle his cheek and Wufan looks into his eyes.

“I love you.” Yixing says feeling his chest full and his heart sink down to his stomach as he feels the butterflies playing with his insides once more. Somewhere along the line Yixing wonders if Wufan will ever stop making him feel this way. If there’s really a chance that Yixing will love him forever. Because at this point Yixing thinks it’s possible. Even if tries to convince himself that everything is still too new to be defined with certainty he can’t stop feeling all these emotions that don’t give him a rest making him think that no matter how much time it passes he will always…always love Wufan.

“I love you.” The tall male responds followed by a chaste kiss to Yixing’s lips. He gets off Yixing and stands pushing his bangs out of his forehead. Yixing feels worn out and tired again. He lets his body relax against the sheets and takes a look at Wufan’s form in front of him.

“You’re too hot to be true.” Yixing lets slip out of his mouth in a half mumble with a breathy chuckle. Wufan looks down at him and smiles. Not smugly or cocky. A simple almost shy and surprised smiled. It’s true that it isn’t like Yixing to say these things so his reaction is natural.

“Let’s shower.” He says gently and Yixing groans. He already took a shower and he doesn’t feel like taking another. He turns to the side and buries his face in the mattress. He can hear Wufan laughing from above him and suddenly a pair of hands grabbing his arm and pulling.

“Later…I already took a shower earlier.” He cries half of it muffled by the cushion.

“You can rest for the rest of the day Yixing.” He pushes some more and Yixing ends up giving up and getting off the bed to follow Wufan to the bathroom. The thing that convinced him was the thought of that magical shower doing its wonders on him and the fact that Wufan will be in there with him.

Most of the shower is spent kissing and touching and in the end as Yixing kisses every expanse of Wufan’s skin, the other’s moans adding to his act, he ends up not resisting and getting on his knees to continue to at Wufan’s skin taking a special stop at Wufan’s member.

 

you can hate me. i know i take too long but i prefer to take longer and write something better than writting something rushed (like i've done before and didn't go well) so sorry ;n;

i almost cry when i read your comments. you're the most AWESOMEST readers ever. i crey ;________________;

oh yeah...domestic kray ftw XDD lol