Butterflies

Butterflies

 

A week passes and Yixing feels horrible, mix of sadness and boredom along with love sickness. A week passed since Luhan left and Wufan is cramped up at the coffee shop. Yixing drops by now and then but there’s really no time for them to actually talk or be together. Alone. And Yixing needs to kiss him. He found out that he has a Wufan addiction for a lack of a better term to call it. And he needs to feed his addiction or he’ll go crazy.

Two weeks pass and Yixing is starting to feel desperate. He does nothing all day besides watching television and occasionally go dancing in his special place or maybe go take a stroll around town but he hates it because he’s alone. He has no one to be with him. He has friends from college but no one close enough that he’ll think it’s appropriate to just call one random day to hang out. Besides he doesn’t want to spend time with those people. He wants Wufan. He wants Luhan back. He has to swallow to prevent himself to beg over the phone for his best friend to come back. Go to the beach. Luhan suggests but Yixing scowls because the beach is a three hour drive from where he is. Beijing at this time of year is just plain uninteresting. If you have no friends that is. Luhan hangs up because he has to go study and Yixing’s whines are costing him buck loads of money.

“I listened to your whining when you were down you ungrateful bastard.”

“Love you Xing.” Yixing scoffs, when Luhan hangs up, and proceeds to bury his face in his pillow. He ends up deciding to get some guitar practice updated then after running out options of useful things to do in his head. Arranging the house doesn't feel too appealing right now. He grabs his old guitar that his father bought him and hasn’t touched in a while. It’s a little bit dusty and needs tune up. When Yixing is satisfied on how it sounds he starts playing random accords and that day he ends up writing a song. Progress, he thinks.

Three more days and his fingers start to hurt from all the playing so he rests the guitar aside. Wufan hasn’t called in two days and he starts to miss him too much. It’s enough that Luhan has been too busy to talk over the phone now his boyfriend is too? It’s killing him. All this free time and not being able to enjoy it with anyone.

He’s lying on the cold living room floor watching reruns of nineties chinese movies, about creepy love stories, in one of the hottest afternoons of early July when the bell rings. He goes open the door a bit suspicious because he has no idea who could possibly be. When he opens it, he feels happiness swirling inside him. The first thing he does is to grab the back of Wufan’s neck to pull him down for a strong kiss.

“What are you doing here?” He asks when he pulls away and lets him in.

“The management found another waiter so I get more free time now. It was about time, really, I was starting to feel exhausted.” He says while taking off his shoes. “I decided to surprise you if that’s okay.” Yixing wants to kiss him so badly because, yes, it’s more than okay but suddenly he feels self-conscious because he’s in a tank top and, a bit shorter than usual, shorts and Wufan looks like the male greek god he always does. Wufan doesn’t notice this and goes straight for the living room.

“Do you want anything to drink?” Yixing asks politely with his dimple showing up. Wufan smiles back as he declines the offer but Yixing goes to the kitchen anyways to fetch ice tea for himself. When he comes back he settles on the floor where he was previously. “I’m sorry the house is so warm…I don’t have air conditioner.” His glistening skin is the vivid proof of that.

“It’s okay.” Wufan says sitting near Yixing on the floor with his back against the couch. The windows are open so it isn’t unbearable but it’s still pretty warm so Yixing lies down on his belly on the floor again to feel the coldness of the tiles in his skin and happily sips on his iced drink through a straw as he contemplates the television. “What are you watching?”

“Some movie about this guy that stalks this girl…I don’t really know…” He explains failing to actually telling any content of the movie’s plot.

“Like you used to stalk me?” Yixing almost chokes and sits up fast not to die of asfixiation.

“What?” He looks at him with his eyes widened.

“What? You expect me to believe you liked cake so much?” Yixing starts to blush. Having Wufan talking about the time he used to watch him from afar lusting about him makes him nervous and embarrassed.

“Actually…I owned Luhan a lot of bubble tea…” He doesn’t even know why he’s trying to cover up when it’s obvious Wufan knows. The tall male laughs.

“Sure. I didn’t mind though…it was probably the best part of my day, seeing you.” Yixing feels his face heat up and that is making him uncomfortable because the warm day by itself is overbearing.

“Was I that obvious?” Wufan laughs some more.

“No, not really. I didn’t see it actually thinking I was the only one interested. Victoria told me a couple days ago. That you had a crush on me for a while.” Yixing wants to bury his face in his palms because in the end Luhan’s big mouth is again the one to blame. And he asks himself why his life has to be discussed by others so much. He tries to find a way to take revenge on Luhan because Yixing’s musings were never supposed to be public information but he forgets about it when Wufan leans to kiss him stopping his train of thought. If it wasn’t predictable already the kiss becomes more and more intense the more it lasts and Wufan’s hands go to his thighs as he leans as further as he can until he’s got Yixing lying on the floor and he’s over him settled between his legs. Their bodies are flushed together and the pressure against his groin makes Yixing moan into the kiss. He brings one hand to grasp Wufan’s hair and the other to his neck. For a moment it’s obvious where all of that is leading and Yixing is letting the heat affect him more than it should. Everything feels too good considering he’s been the last days without even kissing him. And it’s been a while since Yixing last had . He was always really in control of his body but Wufan is making it hard for him to rationalize thoughts let along controlling his ual drive. He doesn’t want it to happen in his mother’s living room floor though so he pushes Wufan by his shoulders when the other starts to kiss his neck and bringing his hands up to his shirt.

“Wufan…” It comes out as a moan. “Stop…” Wufan obeys and looks at him. Yixing feels so warm he thinks he might faint. He’s no longer sure if it’s due to the weather or Wufan’s hands.

“Is something wrong?” He looks worried.

“We shouldn’t…” he’s trying to regain his breath and before he could finish his sentence Wufan is already groaning in frustration.

“You’re driving me crazy Yixing.” He wants to explain but Wufan looks disappointed and before he could say anything there’s a noise in the front door. He’s sure his ears aren’t playing tricks on him because Wufan’s face changes to panic. Yixing is thankful that he decided to stop their doings because it’s his mother coming in right now. Wufan pulls away completely and gets up as fast as he can and goes sit on the couch propping a pillow to his lap. Yixing wants to laugh but he doesn’t because that would be distasteful and he isn’t in the best of conditions either. He only hopes whatever marks he has on his neck aren’t too red as he sits up on the floor and does his best to make the scene look normal. Although he failed to notice his own growing but before he could panic, he has a pillow thrown at him. He breathes out when his mother appears the second he manages to hide his crotch behind the cushion.

“Oh. Wufan…nice to see you again.” His mother speaks surprised and Wufan bows his head from where he’s seated not daring to stand up or speak. “It’s been a while.” She takes a look at Yixing and frowns a bit and he can tell she knows because she smiles the next moment. Thankfully she doesn’t say anything and goes to the kitchen. The second she disappears they get up fast and make their way to the door. Wufan pecks him before going away and Yixing feels really bad for everything that happened although he can’t stop to find it a bit amusing. His amusement fades though and he gets embarrassed because when he turns to go to his room his mother is there in the hallway staring at him. “You know…I don’t mind whatever you do with your boyfriend but just be careful okay?” Yixing wants to hit his head on the wall.

“Mama it’s really not what you think.”

“Isn’t it?” Her gaze falls to Yixing’s lower region. “It’s all over your…face.” She speaks rather seriously now looking at him and doesn’t say anything else. If he could die he would but instead he hides in his room in shame and flops face first onto his bed.

 

Okay. Lol. I'm getting mean to Wufan here ^^ I just had this idea on my head and I really wanted to write it down hihi It's probably a little too fast too short I think but well... I'll try making up for it.

So there's that. Yixing is bored and deprived from human contact lool and well Wufan is frustrated as usual. It's about time Yixing does something about it cause he himself is starting to feel needy. hehe *cough soon cough*

While Wufan here gets nothing Jongin there gets too much xD I think I transferred all the ual things to Sekai lol

Thank you for commenting ^^ love you <3<3