Butterflies

Butterflies

 

 

 

 

The next morning Yixing feels as if he slept on a cloud. Not really sure if it is due to his feelings or Wufan’s amazingly comfortable bed or even a combine of the two. Either way he feels amazing. He looks at his side and he sees his boyfriend deep asleep. He takes a look at the clock on the bedside table and seeing that it’s early he decides to go buy Wufan breakfast considering he doesn’t have that much left in his fridge. He remembers seeing a coffee shop not too far from his building so he decides to go there while the other sleeps. He gets up off bed silently not to wake him up and puts his pants on as well as his shoes in the quietest way.

He grabs Wufan’s key and leaves the apartment. He uses the elevators mirror to sooth his hair so it won’t look too disheveled and takes a glance at himself and decides that he likes the way Wufan’s shirt fit him a bit loose. When he gets to the coffee shop he orders one americano and one cappuccino and some muffins. Something typically American he guesses. Or he hopes. Hopes that Wufan will like it. On his way back he sips on his cappuccino and takes a nice look around. It really is a pretty place. Filled with trees and it’s possible to see the rest of the city in the background and even better from Wufan’s apartment. He tries not to distract himself too much or the coffee will go cold.

When he enters the apartment the house is silent. Wufan must still be sleeping so he goes to the kitchen and takes the cakes off the bag and sets them on a plate neatly. He was about to turn and awake the tall male when a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind.

“For a moment there I thought you had left.” Wufan whispers into his ear. Yixing can’t get used to it, his neck is way too sensitive.

“I bought breakfast.” He says as a cue for Wufan to leg go and eat but the tall male doesn’t take it and only hugs tighter taking advantage to kiss Yixing’s neck. He regrets letting him do it because he decided to leave one of his love bites again. He grabs Wufan’s hands and turns so he’ll stop but he only gets a kiss on the lips as a response. “Wufan…don’t do this when I have to go to school.” The tall male’s face appears everything but guilty as he ignores him and decides to go grab a muffin. He smiles as he happily munches on it.

“Pink suits you though.” He says as he reclines against the counter.

“It won’t be pink later.” Yixing rubs at the hickey with his fingers.

“It’s just so it’ll keep that brat away or any other potential predators. I’ll never know.”

“Do I look like a prey to you?”

“Awfully yes.” Yixing frowns. He isn’t some defenseless princess and there’s no need for Wufan to shoot those remarks although he doesn’t take them seriously anyway because he knows what they mean.

“I solved everything with Jongin, you know.” He says reassuring him.

“Good, I guess…does that mean he’s going to back down once and for all?” he asks before taking another bite at the blueberry muffin he picked up.

“Yes.”

“Good.”

“I should get going.”

“I’ll take you.” Wufan munches or better swallows the rest of the muffin in one go and informs he’s going to get dressed and asks him if he wouldn’t ratter change the plain white shirt he’s wearing. Yixing looks down and reminds that it is still Wufan’s shirt he has on.

“I don’t have a clean shirt though.” Wufan breathes out a giggle.

“I’ll borrow you one.”

While Yixing waits for Wufan to decide whatever outfit he wants to wear he concludes that indeed the boy is vain. It’s amusing really. He even laughs while brushing his teeth with a spare brush Wufan lent to him because the tall male actually looks mighty funny while putting on whatever moisturizing cream that he’s using. Yixing looks at himself in the mirror now wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a small v cut. It accents pretty well on his body compared to the other and has the same smell that makes Yixing smile. When he finishes his doings he decides to play a bit and pats Wufan’s as he shoots a wink at him through the mirror.

“Hurry up.” He has to fight back his laughter because the tall male’s face is priceless. Mouth agape and white cream still on his nose to be smeared. It’s a pretty amusing picture. He swallows his giggle and goes grab his bag that was forgotten in the living room. “Your coffee is going to be cold.” He shouts from the hallway almost feeling like a house wife. Quickly he sees Wufan hurrying up from the bathroom and go grab his coffee while still fitting one of his boots on. He decided for a white shirt with a much lower v neck than the one he gave Yixing, a pair of nice fitting jeans although a bit loose in the back for Yixing’s taste and light brown timberland boots. He looks so handsome. He always looks handsome Yixing’s corrects to himself but still he has the ability to look even better each day that goes by.

The car ride is a typical one and when Wufan pulls over for Yixing to get off and go to practice he doesn’t let him leave the car just yet. He grabs the front of his blue shirt and pulls so Yixing will lean and kisses him. It’s sloppy and it tastes intensively of the coffee the tall male had been drinking along the way. It takes too long and Yixing is late but neither of them wants to let go. The kiss just intensifies and Yixing is almost on top of the handbrake when he hears something vibrate. Wufan has his hand on his neck and kisses deeper ignoring the sound he obviously heard as well but Yixing grabs it to pull away.

“It must be Luhan…I really have to go.” His voice is a lot more breathy than he expected and he realizes he’s almost out of air. Wufan’s lips are red and shiny and he has to fight the urge to kiss them again.

“Okay.” He sounds a tad disappointed. Yixing checks his phone and it was indeed Luhan asking for his whereabouts. He gives a last peck to Wufan and leaves the car. The morning feels incredibly hot and he’s sure it isn’t global warming.

When he enters the studio in a rush he’s relieved to see everyone distracted dancing since it would be terribly embarrassing if they saw the way he came in. He noticed in the locker rooms how awfully abused his lips were and how that hickey was protruding purple now and unfortunately there’s nothing he can do to hide it. He washed his face with cold water so remains of sleepiness and ravished lips would somehow easy out but it didn't do that much better. He sighs as he sets himself beside Luhan because the teacher is sending him dagger glares as he follows his moves.

“From the top since Mr. Zhang decided to interrupt.” Yixing feels horrible and lowers his head. He was never late in his years of school. Never. So this is just sheer embarrassment for him especially considering the reasons. He can see the purple bruise through the mirror from where he is standing and he notices Luhan noted it too because his friend is being really unhelpful seeing he’s laughing at his misery.

The teacher decides to take a notch higher with Yixing today and he guesses that’s just what he deserves for being late.

“I don’t care about whatever you kids do on your private lives Zhang…” he says in the end of practice. Yixing feels himself madly blushing. He was not expecting his teacher to start saying those things. The rest of the others had left but Luhan and Victoria were still in there as well as Jongin that was at the back. “…but this is a first and I hope a last. The show is Friday I’m not tolerating slack right now.”

“I’m really sorry.” His teacher pats his shoulder.

“I’m not this strict with anyone else you know that Zhang.” Yixing nods. “It’s only because I believe in you. You’re meant to be amazing Yixing.”

“Thank you.” His teacher had never called him for his first name and his words are touching.

“Don’t be late again and for the love of god try to hide that.” He motions a hand at his neck and Yixing feels so ashamed as he nods and goes away passing through Luhan that had started to laugh again.

 

 

Uh...I have nothing to say about this. Lol. 

I'm glad you guys like my story. Something that was never meant to be bigger than four chapters xD I still think I lack a lot and I should never ever write something as big. lol

But you guys make me feel better and happy and thank you so so much. 

I hope to write more Kray in the future because dfghjkjhghj my favorite pairing ever and yeah well although I want to write about others I don't think I can keep distance from these two idiots for too long hehe :P