Butterflies

Butterflies


 

When Yixing finally settles and adjusts he starts moving supporting himself up on Wufan’s chest. The latter moans surprisingly loud and drawn out as he rests his hands on Yixing’s hips and the younger finds himself wanting to hear more of it so he makes sure to move faster. The feeling is overtaking him and he can only moan along as he pushes down each time.

After a bit Yixing’s arms grow weak and his body hunches forward, his hand falling on each side of Wufan, his bangs falling onto his face, damp and messy. He’s panting and by now he thinks not to be able to keep up with his pace and thankfully, as if Wufan understood this, he flips them making Yixing be underneath him again. The younger is relieved actually. He breathes and pushes his hair back. The heat inside the room is doing a great job at making Yixing feel more and more frantic and before he could take in every that’s happening Wufan starts to move again. He leans and they kiss. In contrast of the speed Yixing took previously Wufan is moving rather slowly, their kiss following the flow of his s. Yixing wants to push him closer but that’s really not how the laws of physics work, Wufan is already as closer as he can be.

Yixing lets Wufan’s name draw out of his mouth in a desperate moan, having his nails dig onto his sides when the older pulls away to breathe investing in a particularly harder . Wufan bites Yixing’s shoulder in response.

“Har-der…” Yixing manages to say between gasps and Wufan obliges making sure to hit the spot over and over again. Yixing thinks he’s close to release but again Wufan pulls away completely. Yixing whines, and whines loudly, because he’s so freaking close and he just wants to come but Wufan isn’t giving him that and now it’s just becoming painful.

Out of instinct he reaches to touch himself but Wufan pushes his hand away replacing it for his own. He jerks Yixing off until he finally comes with white strands and a long deserved complimented by a choked moan.

His breathing is uneven and a feeling of weariness fills him. He feels worn out and sleepy. He looks up and Wufan looks as tired as him but unlike him Wufan is still hard. Yixing sits up and reaches a hand to him but Wufan stops him.

“It’s okay. I’ll do it.”

“But-” Before he could finish Wufan grabs the back of his neck to bring him close and kiss him. “-I can help.” He gets on his knees and reaches a hand again and wraps it around Wufan’s member. The latter seems ready to refute but ends up biting his lip and letting Yixing work his hand up and down around his shaft. Yixing brings himself closer and starts kissing Wufan’s neck. He lets his free hand run along Wufan’s chest making a delved stop at his right . He brings his mouth to it and taking moans out of Wufan. He steps it up and starts to move his hand faster until Wufan comes. Yixing can feel Wufan’s body slacking so he pulls away and brings his, now white coated, hand to his mouth and cleans it with his tongue. Although he isn’t the biggest fan of the taste Wufan is watching him through half lidded eyes and Yixing can see he likes what he sees so he bares with it. Pleasing Wufan makes up for everything. Having Wufan makes up for everything.

When Yixing stops Wufan leans forward and kisses him this time making sure Yixing would fall back on the bed. They stay like this for a while. Just and kissing with no matter for the rest of the world and they fall asleep this way. Close together wrapped in Wufan’s white sheets.

The next morning Yixing wakes up first. He takes a glance at his side and as he sees Wufan’s sleeping form he smiles. The tall male his calmly asleep and awfully quiet. The white sheet only covers his lower half making a nice contrast with his skin. Yixing wants to kiss every inch of it but he controls himself. He likes sleeping Wufan. The older looks so utterly adorable Yixing can’t resist to gently move his tousled bangs away and give him a soft kiss on his forehead. He feels like he could spend the rest of the day just watching him sleep but he has other ideas.

He gets up and a bit too sore on his lower region he walks to the bathroom to get clean. The shower feels so incredibly good and Yixing decides he likes Wufan’s shower very much. It’s one of those big showers that feels like you’re underneath a waterfall and Yixing fell in love with it and with every kiss those soft droplets give his skin. It’s almost spa like.

He tries to focus, hardly, on what he’s doing not to let the time pass him by because there are still a couple things he wants to do before Wufan wakes up.

Yixing wants to cook him breakfast, a nice one at that, and he needs to make sure that Wufan has everything he needs to make it or else he’ll have to head out to the store and that’s already a tight schedule to fulfill until Wufan decides to wake considering it’s not really that early in the morning.

He steps out of the shower, regretful, and goes silently to Wufan’s wardrobe to grab a simple assemble to dress. He decides for a tank top and a pair of shorts that when Yixing puts on he thinks they compliment his behind really nicely. He was about to settle for Wufan’s flip-flops but they’re too big for him so he goes for his own snickers.

He goes to the kitchen and investigates every item inside and realizes Wufan is far from having any ingredient he needs, far from having any good food even. Far from having food at all. Yixing sighs. He worries. His boyfriend obviously doesn’t know how to take care of himself. So he grabs Wufan’s key, his phone and his wallet and goes in a grocery store hunt. There’s a café down the street so he hopes there will have a store nearby as well.

He wonders around a bit until he finds a couple of nice old people and asks them where he can find one. They direct him two blocks into the left direction and Yixing follows their mapped explination diligently. After around 70 feet he gets confused for a couple minutes but two steps more and he finds the store. It’s quite bigger than he thought and he’s happy for that. He almost loses track of time as he scans the racks and finds really interesting things he could buy for Wufan’s house. To bring a little life to those white, pale walls he hates so much. At least that way it would feel a little cozier.

He ends up buying, besides the necessary ingredients for breakfast, a couple paintings and some pretty decorations for Wufan’s living room. On his way back he makes sure to speed up his pace so he will make it there the soonest possible. He’ll never know when Wufan might wake up so he should be fast.

He walks in silently and goes set the bags in the kitchen before making rain check on Wufan’s room to see if he’s still sleeping. Yixing cracks open the door very lightly and takes a peek. He sees Wufan tossing and turning on the bed and this makes him nervous for a second until he sees the other easy out and settle for a position to keep sleeping. He closes the door again and goes to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

 

 

I just reread like two chapters of this and idk how you put up with my obvious grammar mistakes seriously.

I would change it but im lazy so heck it. but im making sure i get better and improve I swear ;__;

hum yeah there it is. late again. so sorry. school ;__; hum...idk what to say...i make these two fight for dominance idek why. lol i just really wanted a strong yixing character here although he isn't always when he's with wufan but i wanted to make sure he didn't lose that and since they're already in this stage of the realtionship i think it's more than time for yixing to feel comfortable and to stand up a bit xD

thanks again for your patience and incredible resistance of putting up with me and this story. it's really more than i deserve. but you make want to do more and more and become better and better so thank you so so much <3