Butterflies

Butterflies

 

They arrive at the cake shop and Yixing’s heart starts to beat faster. It has been a while since he saw Wufan. When they approach he can see Jongin and Sehun’s face of skepticism.

“Cake shop?” Sehun speaks and it makes Luhan laugh.

“Maybe not manly enough for you but believe, it has pretty damn good cakes.” He pats the young boy’s back. Jongin’s face grimaces.

“Okay then. Let’s see that.” He says while grabbing Yixing’s wrist and pull him inside as an initiative. The others follow.

When they get in, Jongin doesn’t plan to stop to take a look at the cakes and continues to cross the bakery so Yixing scans the counter with his eyes and finds Wufan taking an order. He waves when the tall boy catches his gaze but he doesn’t reciprocate. His face scowls instead. Jongin is still pulling and soon he reaches a booth and sits pulling Yixing close behind so he’ll sit next to him. The other two sit across, Sehun facing Jongin and Luhan facing Yixing. The latter wants to take his bag off his shoulder but he notices Jongin hasn’t let go of his wrist yet. He nudges a bit to give him a hint but the boy doesn’t even spare him a look. Yixing doesn’t like to be impolite but he doesn’t find another way to make him unleash so he pulls harsh out of the other's grip to free his hand. The boy shoots him a look but doesn’t say anything while Yixing busies himself with his bag.

“What do you recommend Luhan?” he says instead.

“Chocolate.” Sehun laughs at him because Luhan’s eyes widened in lust. Jongin just nods. Meanwhile Yixing takes a look over his shoulder to search for Wufan. He stops when he notices the said boy is making his way to their table when no costumers are found at the counter anymore. When he gets there Yixing smiles brightly, he looks really good today in his opinion. He notices the tall male undid the two first buttons of his dress shirt and it makes his mouth dry at the sight of those collarbones. He will never stop thinking Wufan is breathtakingly handsome.

“What’s your order?” he asks politely looking at Luhan. Yixing doesn’t question and was about to answer when Jongin decides to speak.

“Nice outfit.” The hint of mock is clear in his voice. Yixing turns to look at the boy like all the others and Jongin has his left arm placed behind Yixing on the rim of his seat with a grin on his face. He's surprisingly close and his eyes scan Wufan who on the other hand is looking unpleased.

“There are people who like it, thank you very much.” Yixing looks back at him and blushes. “Now could you make your order?” Yixing can tell he isn’t happy.

“I’ll have chocolate cake.” Luhan speaks. “Black forest.” Sehun nudges his side and asks if he can share. Yixing thinks Sehun is endearing. The older agrees to share and Wufan redirects his gaze to Jongin again.

“I can share with you Yixing.” Wufan scowls again but Yixing agrees with the boy and orders the same cake since he trusts Luhan’s taste. The tall male keeps his gaze on Jongin, who just smugly smiles back, for a while before turning to leave.

“So, how do you guys know such good Chinese?” Luhan speaks directed mostly at Jongin.

“We learn it at our school.” Sehun answers instead.

“I’m probably moving here.” Jongin says.

“Why? Doesn’t Korea offer better opportunities arts wise?”

“You can either be an idol or be an idol. If you want to make it big that is.”

“Why not then?”

“It’s slavery. I just want to dance. Shiny clothes and cheesy songs say nothing to me.” Yixing looks at him. He feels the same way. He always understood Luhan’s dream to step a stage and be loved by millions but to him it’s only about dancing and if possible to share his love for it with someone. That’s why he chose to be a choreographer so he’ll be able to teach people how beautiful dancing is and maybe make someone fall in love like he did. If in the process his work ends up being recognized he won’t say no to that but it isn’t his priority. Jongin looks at him because he’s most probably staring. His eyes are dark and inviting. The boy only looks away to look at his lips, which makes Yixing divert his gaze.

“I guess. I wouldn’t mind though.” Luhan continues despite having witnessed to the previous moment.

“If you want to sell your soul, that’s your business.” Jongin retorts and Luhan sends him a look.

“Aren’t you quite the character.” He says and Jongin raises a brow at the comment.

“He’s pretty much a stubborn wall.” Sehun answers.

“I’m familiar with that.” he shoots Yixing a look.

“Who me? I’m not stubborn.” This makes Luhan almost spit in laughter.

“They might be alike in that aspect but Jongin is a conceited diva.” Sehun continues. Jongin shoots him a look of disbelief.

“What? You are one to talk! You order me around to fetch you drinks all the time because your royal is too tired.”

“Because you make me dance until sunrise. There’s so much a person can endure you know.”

“No pain no gain baby.”

“I know what you’re insinuating . I work my off so you have no right to say I don’t.”

“Don’t complain too much, you chose this for yourself.” The discussion ends there because Sehun goes silent. Not long after Wufan comes back with the two oversized pieces of cake and places it on the table. He gets so close to Yixing that he can even smell his cologne. It makes him smile. He looks at Wufan so he would smile back but he doesn’t.

“Enjoy it.” It doesn’t come out as nice as it should but he doesn’t bother to smile to emend and turns to leave again. Yixing’s eyes follow him until he disappears behind the counter. Each piece has two small forks and Jongin takes one right away to taste it.

“It is indeed good. Have you tried it Yixing?” The said boy turns to face the table again.

“No.” he was about to take his fork when Jongin places his own with a small piece of cake at its end in front of him so he’ll taste. He hesitates but Jongin doesn’t back down. He ends up opening his mouth and eating it. The young boy smiles at him. To Yixing’s relieve Jongin doesn’t make any similar attempt for the rest of the night. They talk while eating and Luhan learns a bunch of things he has in common with Sehun. When they finish Luhan decides it’s getting late for him and he has to leave. They all agree to leave, Yixing especially because he knows on Fridays Wufan leaves a bit before ten. Jongin goes to the girl to pay as he promised and the other three wait for him outside the store.

“I’ll stay here.” Yixing informs. Luhan makes his way home and the other two say they’ll be going to their dorm as well.

“See you tomorrow.” Jongin says, Sehun nods and turns to start walking. To Yixing's surprise Jongin takes this as an opportunity to kiss his cheek. “Bye.” He says softly and follows Sehun. Yixing doesn’t know where to stick his head. He touches his cheek bewildered.

He waits for Wufan outside. Kicking rocks and making an occasional dance move while listening to music in his iPod as time passes.

 

First of all thank you for answering my question. I was pleasantly surprised :D

Second I'm sorry that I'm taking so long to update but I'm writing this on a run now and I have homework and I wasn't home at all the last two days so I could only write small pieces of the chapter on paper. Anyway. Bear with me please. T^T

Third. Well. Jongin, just like Wufan, is a straightforward guy and well Wufan doesn't like him at all because he's a bit too close to his Yixing. hehe xD Yixing can't deny how Jongin is hypnotizing but he feels burdened by his actions. Anywaaay...

I hope you guys like it. Btw I wrote a small one shot of a dream I had with Hunhan LOL Thank you for reading~ bye~ <3<3