Butterflies

Butterflies

 

Wufan purrs in content while he eats and this makes Yixing smile from ear to ear. He’s staring but he doesn’t even care and only comes around when Wufan stretches his arm and offers him a bit to taste. He wasn’t going to accept but he decides to comply and reaches with an open mouth to bite at the chopsticks when Wufan retreats his hand. Yixing frowns, sits back and sulks because the other is laughing with his gums showing up and all. He quickly stops laughing and offers the piece of food again. Yixing now feels suspicious and doesn’t go for it until he insists. This time he was able to eat it as Wufan decided not to do anything. It’s indeed good, he feels proud of his dish.

The rest of the day goes smoothly. They end up curled on the couch, Yixing at one end siting straight and Wufan pressed against his side with his legs stretched out on the rest of the sofa. They watch a movie. Nothing that much worth seeing or even remembering the title but it’s a cute yet a bit tragic love story about the untouchable reputation of the lady protagonist that has a forbidden lover. He can hear Wufan yawn beside him and his weight starts to get more accentuated until his head falls and knocks with Yixing’s. He shifts to see if actually fell asleep and he indeed did then Yixing moves him so he’ll rest head on his lap. He looks endearing. He must have been so tired. Yixing caresses his hair slowly and Wufan exhales as his breathing starts to fade into sleep mode. Yixing watches the rest of the movie and moves on to the next one because the remote is on the other side of the couch and moving now could wake the other up. So he settles for watching a crappy comedy and pretty soon himself starts to feel his eyelids getting heavier. He tries his best not to fall into slumber but the room is warm and quiet despite the soft sound of the tv so it becomes really difficult not to.

When he wakes up he’s leaning awkwardly on top of the arm rest and it takes several moments for him to be aware of where he is. Wufan is still in the same position as before only now he’s hugging one of Yixing’s thighs. He would take the time to find it adorable if he didn’t felt a rush of panic through him suddenly. He looks out the window and it’s night. He needs a clock right away. He didn’t mean to but his panic made him fidget a bit too much and it awakes Wufan. The boy gets up and rubs his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Yixing doesn’t even take a moment to answer and goes rushing to his bag for his phone. His legs feel numb and his neck is sore from the uncomfortable position he slept in. The phone’s clock reads one in the morning. There’s a missed call from his mother. His eyes widen in despair.

“It’s one am. How did I sleep for so long?” He throws his phone back into the bag and rubs his face in frustration.

“You were probably tired Yixing.” He controls his urge to tell Wufan not to shoot obvious facts in his face right now and grabs his bag. “Where are you going?”

“Home.” He starts heading for the door when Wufan grabs his arm.

“Are you crazy? It’s way too late for you to go wondering around Beijing, Yixing.” He turns to eye the tall male.

“But my mom…she’ll be worried.”

“She’s probably sleeping now. Send her something telling that you’re fine.” Yixing is reluctant but ends up going back into the living room and discard his bag next to the couch. He opens it and grabs his phone to send his mom a text. He doesn’t tell her where he is but tells that he’ll be there tomorrow.

“I’ll stay on the couch.” He informs and Wufan sighs at his words.

“Are you scared of what I’ll do to you in the middle of the night?” Yixing blushes and looks up at him.

“No…I just…It’s…I-” he doesn’t even know what he wants to say. Wufan gets closer and kisses his cheek.

“You do frustrate me beyond reason.” He whispers low and deep into his ear and it almost makes Yixing’s heart jump out of his chest. “But I’ll behave.” He kisses his earlobe and takes an experimental bite at it. It’s a sensitive spot for Yixing so he recoils in reflex. Wufan doesn’t let him say anything as he grabs his hand and drags him along to his room. Yixing’s heart is beating a bit too faster for comfort. The heat becomes a hundred times higher. But it all becomes insufferable when Wufan starts to undress in from of him. He gulps and goes sit on the bed for leverage. He’d be lying if he said Wufan doesn't make him feel all sorts of feelings. Either in his heart either in lower regions. The situation he is found in isn’t making his mental state any good. He would satisfy Wufan’s needs and his own for that matter by simply allowing them to go past that barrier but he doesn’t feel ready. He doesn’t think it’s prudent to involve in the stage their relationship is at. He gulps again because there goes Wufan’s pants. He averts his gaze to try to appease his emotions. Doesn’t work for too long because the other is coming his way and grabs his chin to kiss him.

“Is something wrong?” Yixing’s cheeks are burning and he knows all of this is giving immense pleasure to the taller male as he’s trying to torture Yixing into surrender. He won’t give it to him that easily though.

“All is fine.” He gets up and decides to give back a little of his own medicine. He takes off his shoes in a swift motion and right before Wufan’s eyes he pulls the shirt out of his torso revealing his pale skin. It feels all too at this point and his mouth goes dry but Wufan’s reactions are making everything worth the risk. He fiddles with his belt and in slow motions he s and crouches to pull his pants down and as he does he looks up at him just for an extra tease. He can see it drives Wufan crazy because he’s suddenly grabbed and kissed with might force and bites as complementary. He kicks the rest of his pants, found at his ankles, off and kisses back just as passionate. He lets Wufan have his way until the boy starts to guide them to the bed. That’s when he stops. He pushes the tall male by his chest and looks at him. “I like to sleep with a t-shirt.” He at his lips for good measure. Wufan looks beyond lost at this point. He sighs in frustration and gives him a ‘are you serious’ look. Yixing merely bites his lip as a response. The other only shrugs away to his closet in defeat and grabs both a couple of t-shirts. Yixing earns himself a glare as he receives the shirt. He lets out his cheeky smile in hopes Wufan doesn’t get too mad at him and puts it on. It smells nicely of perfumed washing soda but has a small ting of Wufan’s scent. It’s perfect.

The tall male seems a bit sulky and makes his way to his king sized bed without any words. Yixing feels bad he really does but he was asking for it. He crawls next to him on the bed and positions himself at eye level with him. He leans to kiss him and to his relieve Wufan doesn’t pull back.

“That wasn’t nice.” He talks a bit too whispery.

“Sorry.” Yixing gives him another of his dimple filled smiles.

“I really like you Yixing, don’t tease me like that, there’s so much I can handle.” He breathes out and it makes Yixing laugh softly.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…it just seemed too easy.”

“I can wait you know. Just don’t…do that to me.” Yixing settles for a smile. His words move him and suddenly he can’t fight back his own.

“I love you.” It’s out and it scares him. Wufan’s eyes are attentive on him and Yixing can feel his heart starting to beat madly and he could feel regret for uttering them but he doesn’t. He’s just so terrified of Wufan’s reaction but he knows his reaction will be the confirmation he needs about their relationship. Wufan brings a hand to caress his cheek as his eyes never leave Yixing’s. He leans to kiss him and as he pulls away he speaks.

“I think it took you to say it for me to realize how much I’m in love with you.” He smiles softly before continuing. “You’re so beautiful Yixing. And I feel like a lost puppy around you. I’m usually really sure of myself but when it comes to you I always second guess everything.” Yixing’s heart isn’t even close to get a rest and he feels warm again. “You make me see the world from a different prospective…I love you for that. I love how you make me feel every time you look into my eyes.” He runs his thumb through Yixing’s cheek bone. “As if you see the real me. You have no idea the power you have over me.” He exhales and closes his eyes for a second. “I love you.” He ends it with a kiss that lingers for too long. They end up not sleeping all that much for the rest of the night. Just talking and kissing slowly between words and Yixing finds it hard not to smile like an idiot.

 

I'm feeling very generous today xD I really liked writing this chapter so I decided to post it right away. :D

Wufan forever ually frustrated xDD haha Yixing is mean isn't he? I had to xDD Okay I hope you liked it. :) Your comments are always the best and make me smile so much TuT Just the fact that you like my fic makes me so happy :) Thank you again.

And omfg thank you so much to those who have voted my fic T__________T that's too much I can't even I'm crying...jhgdcsghja ;A;