The Party: Ice Breaking with New People

It All Starts From You

The two figure asked her to come out. She refused but one of them took her hand and pulled her slowly. As she got out, Hyuna just knew that they was the maids. Her heart pounds quickly as she doesn't know what to do next. She wanted to run away but remembering his words, she forced herself to forget about it.

~*~

The maid didn't let go my hand as they kept walking in the house through another door. They lead me upstairs and opened the door to a room. It was filled with clothes, shoes, make ups, accesories. Maybe it's a dressing room.

The maid asked me to sit at the chair, facing the big mirror in front of me.

"Do you wear contact lens?

A man in suit asked, standing right next to me. I nodded, saying I do wear it sometimes. He gave me a box and showed me the wash room. At first, my leg stopped me from standing but as I saw Yoochun entering the room, I don't really want to stay there anymore.

He was wearing the shirt where he changed in the car but he still didn't change his pants. The light lavender shirt on his body does brighten up his skin tone. I wanted to complment him but after he left me, I just rolled my eyes and went to the wash room.

'Aaahhh..why are these lens are so hard to wear? My eyes are burning!'

I nagged alone in thewash room after having hard times to wear it. It's been a long time since Minho first bought one for me. I checked my face in themirror. It doesn't look good. It looked terrible! I wore my glasses and compare without it. Both didn't match with the dress I wore. Then I walked out from the wash room, Yoochunwas there, sitting at the couch.

'Is he waiting for me?'

I thought in my head as I walked to him. When he saw me, he stood up and sat next to me, but I didn't care. All I care was what with all this? What makes me agree to do all this without any objection?

"I.."

"I.."

It happened again. What now? He took my glasses and gave it to the maid. He said I don't need it anymore since I know how to use the contact lens. But I still need it!

I didn't get to shout at him as a woman came and started to comb my hair. I can say she's talented as my hair was done less than an hour. Then, another woman came and put all her thngs on the table.

 

She stared at my face and nodded her head for no reason. Yoochun was still there, looking at their works. She started her work beginning with foundation. Okay Hyuna, don't look at the mirror. Surprise me. I thought to myself.
 
She stopped and excused herself. I raised my head that initially was looking at the cute slipper that I wore on my feet. Oh. My. God. Who am I? I flashed at him, a smirk formed on his face. Is that a compliment?
 
He stood up and a lady helped him wearing the tuxedo. He was given a simple touch and he's done. I stood up and walked towards him.

 

"What is all this? Why am I here? Why me?"
 
He remained silent. His eyes wildly looking at me deep in the eyes.
 
"Then why didn't you run? Why didn't you struggle when the maid held your hand to this room?"
 
He chuckled and gave me a smile. He put both of his hand in the pocket and check himself in the mirror. That dork... I just hate him. The stylist gave me a pair of high heels. It matches with the baby pink dress. I sighed as I wore them on my feet, replacing the slipper.
 
"It fits you"
 
The stylist smiled as I try to walk a little bit, familiaring myself with the five inches high heels. And yes, I am short. It flow in my family. A smile was crept on my face as I thought about Hara when I look at the mirror once again.
 
'Hyuna, if you meet him, snap his picture in your phone and send it to me. All girls must be jealous with me when I show it to them. Oh yeah, snap his picture smiling. Aaaahhh....he must be cute! Tell him about me okay?'

I still remember how excited Hara was when she asked me the favor. Poor her, I cannot do it now. Poor me, I'm stuck in this house with this dork.

"Hello? Oh, oppa. I'm sorry. I have something to be done. Sure, go ahead. I'll be home a littlle late today"

'Who's that?"

Yoochun asked as I hung up the phone. I said it was my brother. but in stuttering voice. He didn't seem to be surprised. He just nodded and looked away.

"Mr Park. she's waiting"

His man said from the dor. Yoochun held my hand and linked our hands together as we walked out from the room. He once again reminded me about his mother. blablabla.. I know okay..sigh

He held my hand neatly like we're couple. Are we? But the point is, I can see his smiling face as we walked downstairs. The maids stood aside, giving us way to a rrom.

As we walked in, all guests were watching at us.

"Smile"

He mumbled, hoping I was the only one to hear. I followed his order eventhough at that time my whole body was shivering.

"Yoochun"

A lady stood from afar waving at us. I an feel how my legs shake as I think that lady is his mother.We walked towards her and I pulled my hand.

"What takes you so long? So, here it is. How are you?"

The lady put her hand on my shoulder. It's a bit cold, maybe because of the cold night. I bowed and introduced myself. She introduced her name. His mother. Bingo.

 

"Have a talk. I'll be at the balcony with my friends. Remember what I say"
 
He whispered, passing me the opposite way. I don't think I can handle this but the way his mother treats, it warms me. We sat next to each other, watching her talking and giving a little bit respond. At first, everything was fine, unstil she started to talk about us.
 
"How long have you two know each other?"
 
"Not very long but it's been a while"
 
I flashed a smile as I saw him at the balcony, looking back at me. I quickly looked away as she continued.
 
"I thank you for being such a patient person to my son. He's a bit childish but you'll get used to it. Are you ready?"
 
My head was blank, no words were crossing in my thinking box. I'm not usre whether it's what I'm thinking right now. I was clueless.
 
"What?"
 
"Didn't my son told you about this? Aaahh...he must want to kkep it as a surprise. How do you feel?"
 
Should I lie? I don't even know about this, how can I lie? What is she talking about?
 
"I'm sorry. I have no idea about this. He never tell me anything"
 
I bet she could read the blankness in my head right now. If only I can get a clue about this..but no, I don't. I looked at the balcony once again, but he wasn't there. Suddenly I felt arms were hugging my shoulders. Not too tight, but yet not too lose.
 
"Everything alright?"
 
"Park Yoochun, how could you keep it as a secret? Poor Hyuna"
 
"It's a surprise. Uhh....surprise?"
 
Lame tone as he smiled at me childishly. He leaned in to my ear, whispered at me something..
 
"I'm gonna make you mine. But don't worry, it's just part of the plan for my mom"
 
Plan? What plan? I'm totally lost and he didn't help me. He suddenly kissed my cheek, sat next to me but linking his arm around my shoulder. If only Hara see this, she's gonna be mad at me.
 
~*~
 
"So...here she is, Kim Hyuna that everyone keep talking about"