At the big house

It All Starts From You

"She acts like 'her' ?"

Jaejoong stared at the girl. Yoochun nodded slowly without looking away and let out a sigh.

"She really does look like her...Argh!"

Yoochun screamed while running his fingers through his hair. He clenced his fist but he do nothing. He just sat there, under the shady tree, staring at that girl.

"Dude, she's just a person. She couldn't have any relation with her. Perhaps, she's just a junior, and a fan. But..it's not possible for you to-"

"I'm not gonna fall into anyone.'She's' my first and the last. that's it. No one would ever be the same as 'her' "

"Look. You're being too harsh with yourself. who nows you would fall in love again. anything can happen"

"No. It's not going to happen. I don't want to put any hopes in someone who don't deserve my love"

He put a glare on Jaejoong and leaned back on the tree. As for his friend, he knows well this stubborn guy. Even it is true, he would deny it with all his heart. Stupid..

"Fine. When is your mom wants to see her daughter-in-law?"

"This Saturday. She know I don't go out with any girl but purposely arranging everything. What kind of mother is that?"

Jaejoong wanted to answer but he don't dare because that cold guy might explode any time with his words. He asked about how to find his 'princess' but Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders. They went silent for a while and then, Yoochun smirked.

"Can I borrow Jiyeon for one day? I'll returned her after the meeting"

"My girl? Touch her if you dare. Over.my.dead.body.dude. Can't you think anything else?!"

Suddenly the phone rang. Yoochun searched in his bag and stood up to answer it. He walked a little bit far as it was kinda personal. Jaejoong couldn't hear anything but Yoochun looked serious. As he was done with the phone, he came back and took his things.

"Gotta go. Dad wants me in his office"

~*~

"Yes miss, can I help you?"

A midle aged man stood on the other side of the big silver gate as I was looking for the bell but unfound. I cleared my throat and said that I want to meet Yoochun for the college task.

"Mr. Park and the Master were out. They should be back for another hour. Did you make any appointment with him?"

I shook my head and said that I need to see him for this task even if it would take time to meet him. he opened the gate and let me in. I walked through the roadthat leads me to the house. It was a bit far but I don't bother. I just wanted to get this thing done.

As I saw the house, my footsteps paused. It was so big, like a modern castle. The gardener bowed as I greet him and I was given a friendly smile.

A man in suit was waiting for me at the entrance door. Maybe the man who opened the gate told him. I bowed and once again I tld him the reason I came. He leaded me to a room at the second floor and left me alone.

It was a while since I waited and then I realized sound of car engine wa heard. It must be him. I know he's here. My heart was pounding fast as there were footsteps were heading closer to the room where I was. A click sound was heard and the door was opened. I stood u and saw a guy was looking to his handphone. I looked at his nice-combed hair, then he raised his head, straight in my eyes.

"You?"

Our voice were in unison.I bowed, to show a respect, hoping this would end faster. He bowed back,only few degree down. A man behind him walked before him and put some files and his bag on the table, then gt out from the room.

He was wearing a fine black coat. It must be expensive because the ay he took it off carefully describe how much is the price. Unlike me, I was just wearing my late mom's blue blouse, long white skirt and a flip flop.

He put the coat on the coat hanger and started to his shirt. I looked down on the floor as I started to feel my cheek blushed.

"Why are you standing there? Come, take a seat"

I raised my head and sat in fort of the table.He his shirt halfway. I can see his bare chest but looked away as it's not the right thing to see.

"What brings you here? The money is not enough?"

"No! I'm not here for that.."

I replied quickly. I suddenly felt nervous when he stared at me. I mustered all my strength to talk but then the phone rang. He stood up and went outside.

Why does it have to happen this way?

I heaved out a sigh and looked at the cosed door. What makes him so long? Is the call to important? What about me? This task is important too...

Th clock showed 3p.m. I've been here for two hours. No, I can't wait any longer. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door but then he walked in.

"Err.. Miss.."

"Miss Kim. Kim Hyuna."

"Miss Kim, can you come another day? I have an urgent bussiness outside. Just set the date and I'll come"

He said coldly and walked to the table for his coat. He's leaving, and I got to say

"Yoochun, I'm here to interview you for the college task but since you're busy, I understand. Here, take this back. I don't need it. Thank you"

I gave him all the money and left without hesitation. I fastened my steps, leaving the house. I know, I'm not angry because he had me waiting but, I don't even know the reason...

~*~

I slammed the front door shut and walked to my room. Minho followed from behind and stood at the door.

"Hyuna? Are you alright? Did you get it?"

"No. You were right. He's hard to deal with. He's cold. Never appreciate my time waiting for him. And thinks that I'm desperate for his money"

I buried my face in the pilow and grabbed the bed sheets firmly in my hand. I felt Minho's hand on my shoulder, brushing his warm hand but I don't want to show him my anger. He asked me to rest and have my dinner later on.

As I heard the door was closed, I screamed my heart out in the pillow. satisfied enough to let out what stress. But when my head imagined his face, I'm not satisfied enough.