What are you? A parasite?

It All Starts From You

“I’m sorry I can’t send you further. Mr Yonghwa wants to give me some works today. I promised to meet him at 10”

Minho hugged her tight. She felt disappointed because he can’t send her home but she knew, she wanted a time alone too. Hyuna took her bags and got in the train. Minho waved at her as the train was about to abort. When the train vanished from his view, he walked to his car and ready to go home but then she saw a familiar car was moving towards the car park exit. He chuckled and shook his head.

“You still do those things again, huh? What a stalker”

He started the engine and drove back to the college.

-

“Hello, is there anybody home?”

He called several time before he saw two grandparents walked towards the door. The woman has this wrinkled face but she can still give a warm welcoming smile.

“Is this Kim Hyuna’s house?”

“Yes it is. Who are you young man?”

The old man spoke. He sounded strict but the young man just smiled.

“I’m Hyuna’s friend, Park Yoochun. She asked me to sleep over here until she comes home to pick me up. I’m a traveller”

The young man spoke with a smirk on his face as he bow politely. The two elder people welcome him and brought him inside. He sat on the floor and tried to give the most sincere smile he could give as the elder female pour the tea in his cup.

“When will Hyuna come home?”

The female spoke. The young man stuttered while thinking the suitable answer.

“She didn’t tell me when but she said she will call you to inform that I will sleep over here”

After some cups of tea, the elders started to continue their work. The elder man went out to do some works on the farm behind the house. The old woman went to the kitchen to do some cooking but later, she approached the young man in the hall.

“Take your bags, I’ll show you the room”

The young man quickly stood up and followed the woman.

“We have three rooms but the guest room is full with stuffs so you can put your things in Hyuna’s room for now. The bathroom is behind that door. Suit yourself”

She smiled and left the room. The young man looked around the room. It was so tidy and full with cute stuffs. He stopped by a frame that shows a picture of Hyuna and her late sister. Both of them was smiling brightly. Just then he heard someone was at the door.

..

“Grandma, grandpa, I’m home”

The elder woman approached and her tightly. The elder woman pinched the younger’s cheeks and hugged her again. The elder man then came and hugged her. Hyuna felt so happy to see her grandparents are in good condition. She felt someone was staring at her and when she look by the door, a man was waving at her.

“You! What are you doing here?!”

It startled the grandparents. The man walked out from the house and stood in front of her while looking at the watch.

“You’re late by 40 minutes. Train these days are well handled but why-. Ahh, you walk like a turtle. I knew it. I’m here to sleep over. Happy to see me?”

He smirked. The grandparents walked inside the house bringing him along except Hyuna. She was left alone outside. She sighed and brought her bags inside.

“What are you and your bags doing in my room?!”

She shouted. He sat down and just smile.

“Come, let’s eat. Yoochun, let’s eat together”

Her grandmother called. He stood up and left Hyuna alone in the room.

‘If he’s here, I would never enjoy this holiday. Let’s just hope I can bear it’

She thought alone and walked out.

-

“Yoochun! Can’t you get any faster? I need to use the bathroom! Get out now!”

She has been shouting for five minutes and he still locked himself in the bathroom. After several minutes, he then walked out from the room and purposely threw his towel on her face.

“Hang it please”

He said casually and wore his shirt in front of her. Hyuna quickly blinded her eyes with her hands but only to be look again at him as he took away the hands from the face.

“It’s not like you never look at them”

“I’m not that ert!”

Hyuna walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. Just then,

“YOOCHUN!!!!!!!!!!”